Chapter 26: All Wrong.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Everything seemed to stop as his lips touched hers. One heart was beating so fast due to nervousness, and the other heart was beating fast due to surprise. Her eyes widdened at the sudden contact and she pushed him away.

Kidoh’s heart couldn’t stop thumping and he felt adrelina rush through his body. He was blushing hard.

“ w…why did you…. “ She stuttered and touched her lips.

“ I er… I just had that move to kiss you. Im sorry Na Rae ah… I couldn’t help mysef “ He apologised as he hold her hand.

She took her hand away from her and gulped. For some weird reasons, she was feeling giddy and weird. She took her bag and stood up from the sofa.

“ I need to go now… Get well soon Hyosang… “ She stated and rushed off, leaving his house.

Kidoh swallowed his saliva hard and touched his lips, recalling what he did just a few minutes ago. His heart palpitated fast and hard. “ mianhae hyung ah “ He mumbled and went to bathroom to take a hot shower.

Na Rae turned back and took a look at his house. * This is  all wrong…… he must’ve had a high fever or something. He isn’t in his right mind. * She thought and walked away.

Images of Kidoh kissing her flashed through her mind ad she touched her lips unknowingly. * Damn it. We kissed. Did Hyojin and Jin kissed liked that too. Oh this… * She thought, feeling guilty even though she didn’t do it first.

 

The school bell rang, and everyone was at school, talking, gossiping, loitering around. The most gossiped topic nowadays at Seven Season was Jin and Hyojin and nothing else. Death glares and weird stares were all on Na Rae while sweettalks and smiles were all on Hyojin. Like Angel and Devil.

Some girls gossiped about Jin and Hyojin kissed, some even said they hugged and even went on a date at hangang river. Some even stated rumors of them being at the namsan tower, locking their locks on one of the railings.

Even worse, some crazy girls even photoshopped Jin and Hyojin’s photos together to make them look real. The whole school was talking about it, making the whole Jin-Jin thing sound so official.

The worsest thing heard was that some girls were spreading that they had . Everything that was shared and gossiped travelled to Bangtan and they were really very angry about it, especially Rapmon and Jin. Bangtan was at the hideout. Their expressions were all dark and serious.

The first thing Rapmon asked was about Na Rae and everyone shook their heads and shrugged.

“ Don’t tell me she heard all of it……. She wouldn’t take it lghtly if she heard it “ Rapmon stated. He hoped she wasn’t in school.

“ the is that doing? Having all the gossips and rumors, why isn’t she doing anything? “ Jhope cursed and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook shot up from the chair. “ yah Hoseok hyung! Don’t you dare call her a …! “ He snapped angrily.

“ enough of this hyojin bull or I’ll kill you now… dare me Jeon Jungkook. “ Rapmon hissed with his cold eyes.

Jungkook scowled and shut his mouth immediately, rolling his eyes. Jin was feeling uncomfortable, he wasn’t feeling good. All those rumors were affecting him and Hyojin seemed to not stopping it. He doesnt want her to hurt Na Rae anymore.

Honestly, Na Rae was already in school and she heard everything. If BlockB was still around, they sure will kill Hyojin.

“ ’s here…. We cant let her destroy the relationship of Jin and Hyojin. “ One of the girls shouted.

The girls surrounded Na Rae, staring hard at her, laughing at her. It was like ten against one. Hyojin was at the side, watching the relatively good show. Somehow, she wished Choi Bin and Lee Bo Na were still around.

Bangtan was still fuming and didnt noticed there was a girl at the hideout. V shook his head and sighed, turning his head to the corner. His eyes widdened at seeing the girl.

“ yah. Who are you? how did you know about this place?! “ V quickly pointed at her and questioned her. All eyes were on her.

“ Coming here despite knowing that you shouldn’t be here. Spit it. Why are you here little girl ~ “ Jimin asked. Jhope and Rapmon were staring at her.

“ Na Rae is being surrounded by a group of girls at the back of the canteen. “ She stated.

V slightly furrowed his eyebrows. * What is her reason for telling us….. something’s not right here… why is she helping Na Rae when everyone isn’t. * He thought. Jhope thought the same too.

Jin and Rapmon shot up from the couch and made their way towards the commotion.

Bad evil comments were shared to Na Rae’s face and they started throwing eggs to her direction, dirtying her uniform, dirtying her from head to toe. They kept on throwing eggs at her and some threw flour at her. She was covered in egg yolks and flour.

Na Rae was boiling mad, yet she couldn’t do a single thing. Too many against one, she has lost the power. Once, nobody dared do such things to her but it wasn’t the same anymore.

They kept on throwing and throwing, laughing and sneering at her. One last attack, a big bucket of water was splashed right at her. She was dirty, smelly and wet from head to toe. Her uniform were stained and her heart ached. Her uniforms were bought by BlockB.

Another bucket of water splashed right at her, making her choked on some water.

“ YAH!!! ing stop all these or I’ll report it to the police. I’ve had it all recorded in my phone… ing es “ He shouted. It was Kidoh who came to rescue.

Jin and Rapmon came a few steps later. Rapmon clenched his fist tight and threw a punch in the air. “ Damn it!!! “ He bellowed. The rest came after them. From far, Suga saw Hyojin standing at the side and he was disappointed. * Why am I in love with her when she didn’t help Na Rae….. Love is blind really….. oh damn it * He thought.

Kidoh grabbed he wrist and pull her away from the crowd and cursed on his way. They disappeared down the corridor. Jin couldn’t take it anymore. He was going to confront Hyojin.

Kidoh took his hankercheif out and wiped her. The egg yolk and the floor and the water, it became all stinky and sticky. He cursed while he wiped her.

“ what the hell is wrong with them..... what is the principal doing, letting all these happening… stupid high school… “ He cursed as he wiped that egg yolk off her shoulder. He got rid of most of it but it was still bad.

Kidoh took off his uniform blazer and his shirt off, leaving him with only his wifebeater.

“ take this and change it “ He instructed her and handed her his clothes.

Na Rae shook her head and Kidoh sighed. He softened and his heart ached for her. He reached for the first button of her blouse. “ If you’re not going to move and change, Im going to do it for you~ “ He stated and fondled on the first button.

She grabbed his hand. “ you “ She cursed. 

“ Im not that kind of person who will you at this kinda situation you know… you don’t know me wel afterall. Even if I like you, I wont do it to you. Im just trying to help you change out of those stinky sticky uniform to mine…. “ Kidoh sighed and rolled his eyes.

Tears welled up in her eyes and slipped down onto her cheeks. Kidoh softened at the sight of her tears. More and more tears rolled down. She was hurt and heartbrokened.

“ o..oppa… “ She sobbed.

“ oppa? “ He blinked. * she’s calling me oppa? * He thought.

“ Hyosang oppa…. “ She sobbed.

Kidoh’s heart tingled. It was the first time he had heard her called him oppa. He leaned in and wipped the tears off her face. He kept wiping the tears while she kept on crying. * Love is pain. * She thought.

Jhope saw everything he did and his heart reacted weirdly. Something made him realise that his love for Na Rae wasn’t as much as Jin and Kidoh. When things happened, he wasn’t there to help her, yet he just stood by and waited.

Furthermore, he didn’t had the courage to confess to her. All the things that happened, made him gave up his love that day. * As long as im still your guardian angel…. Secretly looking at you… im fine with it * He thought and walked away.

Jin waited for her at the corner of the stairs which was connected to the hall, where the lockers were located at. 

With his earpiece plugged into his ear, he waited for Hyojin there. * im not going to let you hurt my girl anymore.... this is it.. * He thought, trying to calm his heart. A shadow passed by and he looked up, it was Hyojin. She walked to her locker and opened it, rummaging through it, looking for her stuff. 

Jin pushed his back off the wall and walked up to her, closing her locker with a loud bang, giving her a shock. 

 

He then, turned her around in a fast swift and pushed her hard on the lockers. “ Stop everything, Park Hyojin. First, I tolerated but I couldn’t take it anymore. Why are you not stopping the rumors and letting it spread, letting the fire burn even more…. I don’t know what your motives were but please, stop it now. You’re hurting everyone. I don’t like it and that’s it. Stop it, stop all your games Hyojin. We’re not meant to be together. I love Na Rae and it’ll be forever. Look around you. There are so many guys around you, so just please take a look at them. There’s Jungkook… there’s even Yoongi… “ Jin hissed and stated seriously.

He loosened his grip on her shoulders after he finished with everything he wanted to say.

“ m….mianhae “ She apologised. She realised she couldn’t keep the guy she wanted by doing all those despicable moves and no point liking somebody that has his heart taken by other people.

She regretted everything she did. Jin sighed and left, leaving her alone. Jungkook came out from his spot and gave a gentle pat on her shoulder. A tear slipped down onto her face and Jungkook wiped it away.

“ Jin doesn’t want you but I want you. If everyone stand against you, then I’m the one who’ll stand with you. Look at me Hyojin and give me a chance. Give Jungkook a chance. “ Jungkook confessed.

Hyojin looked at him and recalled Jin’s words. Jungkook and Yoongi he said. Jungkook continued to wipe her tears away. * Why didn’t I realise that this guy has always been around me, by my side…. Jeon Jungkook…. * She thought.

Suga looked away and turned around, walking away. In the end, he lost the love battle against Jungkook and this whole thing made him realise that not all pretty ladies have good hearts. Or maybe, it was just a simple little crush that made Suga go head over heels for Hyojin.

“ gotten rid of one, now the other one, you, Jin Hyosang it is. “ Jin muttered under his breath.