Chapter 21: Valentines' Day.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Since that day, she was slowly losing her trust for him but still, she wanted to trust him like any other couples do. The seven seniors and the pretty junior were getting closer day by day, and Hyojin was trying her best to get Jin.

School was crowded, earlier than usual and chocolates were seen in their hands. Girls were busying looking pretty and the guys were all excited. V, Jimin, Jhope and Rapmon gave Na Rae a hug before going to school while Jin kissed her and gave her a little box with a silver necklace in it. She gave Jin a bracelet with an angel carved on it.

It was Valentines’ Day. People were giving out their gifts, confessing to do one they like/love. Acceptions were seen and of course, rejections.

Everyone was excited, the first three periods till break time was free time for the students. Bangtan and Na Rae were in the classroom, talking and having fun. Na Rae looked at Jin and slipped her hand into his. “ I love you Jin “

Jin smiled lovingly. “ me too sweetheart.. “ He took her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

Just that morning, she already had three packets of banana milk. She took her phone and headed to the toilet. When she came out from the toilet and washed her hands, someone told her that Hyojin wanted to see her.

Na Rae shrugged and went off to see Hyojin.

“ whats taking her so long? Bad stomache maybe? “ Suga concerned.

The rest shrugged. “ she’ll probably be back soon~ “ Jin stated and played with the new bracelet given by Na Rae that morning.

Na Rae approached Hyojin and Hyojin smirked a little. A box of chocolates were in her hands and she was really happy that day. Hyojin smiled when she saw Na Rae and greeted her nicely.

“ Na Rae unnie~ “ She beamed.

* OH COME ON! WHO IS YOUR UNNIE! * Na Rae thought angrily.

She waited for Hyojin to continue. Hyojin’s smile turned into a smirk. She showed the box of chocolates to Na Rae.

“ Unnie~ Today’s Valentines’ Day and Im going to confess to Jin oppa~ wish me luck okay? “ Hyojin smiled happily and laughed in her heart.

“ are you ing kidding me? “ Na Rae looked right into her eye.

“ I like Jin “ Hyojin told her the truth.

Na Rae blinked in disbelief. * what the is she saying right now. The whole school knows that Im with Jin… whats up with this stupid girl * She cursed mentally.

“ Jin is mine “ Na Rae stated.

Hyojin shook her head. “ Aniyo unnie… Jin oppa is mine. He will be mine today. He will take my chocolates “ She said with full of confidence, making Na Rae roll her eyes.

“ ! Leave my man alone! “ Na Rae snapped.

Some idiots spread the rumors saying that Na Rae was picking a fight with the pretty junior, Hyojin and it reached Bangtan. Their eyes widdened.

“ they gotta be kidding me “ Suga didn’t believe it.

Bangtan didn’t believe it, except Jungkook. He was the only one 100% on Hyojin’s side.

“ whats up with noona these few days, seriously? “ Jungkook seemed a little pissed.

“ Yah Jeon Jungkook! Maybe its probably your hyojin who started the fight? “ Rapmon raised his eyebrow.

All eyes were on Jin and he shook his head. “ Na Rae wouldn’t something like that. “ Jin was sure about that.

“ Lets just go check it out okay before things get ugly “ V suggested and they headed to wherever they were.

Kidoh came to school and his timing was so right that he witnessed the two girls. Hyojin smiled and her expression changed. She smirked and rolled her eyes and gave Na Rae a tight slap. “ no one calls me a , you “ She hissed. Kidoh’s eyes almost popped out when he saw Hyojin slapped Na Rae.

* ! ! Nobody has ever slapped me in the whole universe, who gave her the permission to slap me * Na Rae cursed mentally , she was boiling with anger.

“ nobody ing calls me a ! Just off and leave my man alone! “ Na Rae snapped furiously and slap hard across Hyojin’s face.

Before the both of them could react further, Rapmon shouted.

“ YAH!!! “ Rapmon shouted as he walked towards the girls.

“ what the is going on? “ Rapmon bellowed, his eyes were scary.

At that time, Hyojin acted pitifully.

“ Rapmon oppa! Na Rae unnie slapped me.. “ She sobbed a little.

Jin looked at her and looked at Na Rae.

“ hey. She started it first! It wasn’t me… “ Na Rae defended herself.

Rapmon didn’t care. He was already tired of things like this. He rolled his eyes. “ Why are you fighting on my territory? “ Rapmon shouted, but deep down, he was on Na Rae’s side.

“ yah noona! How can you slap her? Don’t you know that I like her? “ Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

* oh come on you sickening maknae. Its not the time to say something like that now. Pea brain omg * Suga thought and rolled his eyes frustratingly.

She widdened her eyes and looked at Jungkook in disbelief. “ what did you just say Jeon Jungkook? I said it wasn’t my fault. She was the one who started it first. “ Na Rae explained and defended herself.

“ But still, you slapped her noona! “ He argued.

Na Rae ignored the maknae and turned to Jin. He was quiet for a moment.

“ Jin… believe me….. she was the one who started the whole thing. She slapped me too. I got hit by her too. “ Na Rae tugged on Jin’s shirt.

What Bangtan saw, they saw Na Rae slapping Hyojin, that’s the conclusion.

“ Na Rae ah… I only believe what I saw. “ Jin hesitated before saying it.

Her shoulders deflated. Jin was her only hope. She was hoping that at least Jin would believe her. She was disappointed.

“ I told her I want to confess to Jin and asked her to wish me luck and then she slap me. “ Hyojin acted as the weakly and got Jungkook to really believe her. Stupid maknae. * My Hyojin likes Jin hyung? * Jungkook thought in surprise.

* so she likes Jin. At least not you jungkook… wait but Na Rae. Oh what am I thinking about Min yoongi! This is so ed up * Suga thought.

Hyojin passed the chocolates to Jin and confessed her love to him. Jin was shocked and surprised  by her confession and his hand reached out for the box of chocolates. Na Rae’s eyes widdened at his action. Jhope was praying hard that Jin wouldn’t accept her confession.

Her eyes went red and she was controlling not to cry. Kidoh approached them and shook his head.

“ Kim seokjin. You’re the worse. Hyung ah, you . “ Kidoh stated right into Jin’s face and pulled Na Rae away.

“ Where do you thinking you’re going? “ Rapmon hissed, blocking his path.

“ get out of my way Nam Joon ah… “ Kidoh didn’t gave a about it and took Na Rae away from the scene.

Hyojin smiled when Jin took the chocolates from her. Jin looked at her for a while. * I wont fall for you even if you’re the last girl on earth * He thought with a smile.

“ Thanks for your confession and thank you for liking me but this box of chocolates has to be given to the right person. Im sorry but I have to say that this is a rejection and this chocolates should be given to Jungkook or probably Suga. They need it, wants it more than I do, really. Lets just be friends Park Hyo Jin. “ Jin rejected her with a nice tone.

Hyojin blinked and frowned. * I didn so much and I ended up getting rejected. * She thought.

 

Na Rae wasn’t feeling good. Kidoh took her to the top level of Wing A. Nobody ever goes there. He let go of her and looked at her. His heart ached for her. He culped her right cheek lightly with his palm. The cheek where Hyojin slapped.

“ It must’ve hurt. It must be painful “ Kidoh spoke softly.

Tears dropped down continuously onto her cheeks, wetting her face. She cried. She was disappointed at everyone. Nobody believed her. If BlockB were still alive, they would definitely believed her 100%.

“ Hey.. don’t cry~ its okay, I know what happened. I believe you. “ Kidoh told her, he tried his best to console her.

The image of Jin taking the chocolates surface in her mind and she cried even more. Her heart was shattered into pieces, she was heart brokened. * Why did he chose to believe me when no one even wanted to believe me.. pabo * She thought while she cried.

It was a bad day for her. A very bad Valentines’ Day.

Bangtan was at the hideout and Rapmon kicked one of the crates towards the wall.

“ What the were you thinking Jin hyung? You shouldn’t have said that to Na Rae! What do you mean by you only believe what you saw? Ohmygod.. yes we all saw that she slapped Hyojin but you don’t have to say it to her. She better come home tonight or else. this. Better do something! Your ing twin brother.  Better do something before Kidoh make her his. And YOU! JEON JUNGKOOK! did she cast a spell on you?? HUH?????  Im so disappointed in you. What the hell “ Rapmon bombed at all them angrily while they were at their hideout.

“ the worst part was that she thought you accepted her confession! She ing saw you took her chocolates mannn “ Suga stated.

Rapmon scratched his head and rolled his eyes, kicking another wooden crate off the neat stack by the wall.