Chapter 5: The Transfer Student.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Ever since that day, Jhope has been wearing the bracelet on his wrist. Absolutely no one can touch it or wear it. He wouldn’t let anyone use it. It was so precious to him.

Jin’s love has been growing more and more for her as the days went by as well as Rapmon who was getting more and more protective over her. The rest were as flirtatious as usual. Of course, V and her were as close as usual.

The corner of her lips curled up into a smile when she saw him with her banana milk. She slightly blushed. Jhope was witnessing the whole thing and sighed. * When will you smile and blush like that to me… will you ever do it to me? Probably not * He thought and took the comic book away from V. V rolled his eyes and fished out another comic from his bag.

Rapmon moved his chair and sat beside Jin. “ babybear… give me a kiss will you? Not in a good mood really… “ He stated and pouted. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled a little. Rapmon wasn’t usually like that.

Jin glared at him and put his arm around her shoulder. “ yah kim namjoon~ why do you want my girl to give you a kiss? This doesn’t even make sense “ Jin grumbled. Rapmon smirked and got up from his chair.

“ if she isn’t going to give me a kiss then I’ll just have to kiss her then “ He took the chance and planted a smooch on her cheek.

“ Thanks Jangie bear~ “ Rapmon smiled. She smiled. “ aigoo oppa.. “

“ KIM NAM JOON YOU WANNA DIE? “ Jin snapped and got up from  his seat.

Na Rae giggled and pulled him back down, making him sit down again. “ Its alright Jin… “ She stated and leaned in, giving a kiss on his cheek. He softened. Jin lifted her chin and gave a chaste kiss.

Before everyone could continue what they were doing, the bell rang and the teacher walked into the class.

“ alright. Attention please… before we start our lesson, I want to announce that you will have a new classmate starting from today. Lets welcome the new t ransfer student “ Ms Choi announce and clapped her hands, welcoming the new student.

Bangtan perked up and paid close attention to whoever was going to come in. A tall goodlooking man walked into the class and some of the girls squealed. They were excited. 

 

Bangtan’s eyes widdened at that guy who just walked in.

“ introduce yourself new student “ Ms Choi stated as she flipped opened the attendance list.

“ Annyeonghaseyo… Kidoh imnida “ He greeted and introduced himself with a small smile.

She rolled her eyes. “ no nicknames please~ follow all the rules and obey every single one of it in Seven Season.. “ She hissed.

“ Jin Hyo Sang. “ He said bluntly and shrugged.

“ JIN HYO SANG??? KIDOH HYUNG? “ Jungkook whispered with his eyes wipe opened.

“ what’s he doing here? Damn… something’s not right “ Rapmon cursed under his breath.

Jimin, V and Suga didn’t want to believe what they saw. Jhope’s mood was ruined by his presence. Jin’s face became dark and he was quiet again. Thoughts went running in his mind. * what the . Why the is he here… * He thought as he stiffened.

Bangtan didn’t like the new transfer student already. The fact that they know each other made them even more pissed.

“ please get yourself a seat and you’ll be using it till the end of the year… “ Ms Choi shrugged and continued her lesson.

Kidoh looked around and spotted an empty seat infront of Na Rae and took it, making himself comfortable. Jin couldn’t say a word or he’ll explode with anger. Bangtan was in their alert mode. They couldn’t even relax. Na Rae looked at the new student and returned to her doodling while Jin couldn’t take his eyes off Kidoh.

“ Jin… you alright? You look pale “ She concerned.

Kidoh turned alittle, thinking that she was calling him. Jin eyed him coldly and shifted his gaze to his girl. “ nothing.. and Im not pale… something just ruined my mood… don’t worry “ He said.

* why is Jin Hyosang here? Why is he here in Seven Season? * Jin thought as his eyebrows furrowed together.

* Kidoh hyung…. Why is he transferred here… * The other six thought in sync. 

 

 

 

 

Here's a picture of Kidoh for you guys ^^