Chapter 20: Time Alone.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It was a fun yet disappointing day for the family. She left the beach early, alone. She was totally pissed off by everything, everything about that junior, Park Hyojin.

Bangtan cleared up the area, packed their things and went home, hopping that she went home too. But, sadly, she wasn’t at home. V slightly frowned at the empty house. Jungkook felt guilty but he couldn’t helped it, he couldn’t ignore Hyojin.

Suga rolled his eyes at the maknae and made himself comfortable on the long sofa. Jimin and Jhope were quiet. Jin didn’t felt good too. Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows together. His expression was bad.

“ what happened? “ Rapmon hissed and rolled his eyes.

“ nothing happened. Its just that she walked away. She left alone without us “ Jungkook replied.

“ is that right Jeon Jungkook? “ Rapmon slapped the table beside him, making everyone in the room jumped a little.

There was a silence before Rapmon continued talking. “ starting from that day…. Did any of you even realised that she wasn’t with us during break except me and Hoseok? “ He questioned and waited for his mates to reply. He folded his arms against his chest and leaned back onto the chair.

The five of them kept quiet. They were guilty. Rapmon looked at Jin and then the others.

“ and then today at the beach… all attention was all on that Park junior after she came. Did any of you attended to Na Rae? When she was hit by that stupid ball, did any of us attended to her? “ Rapmon snapped.

“ she said to continue the game…. I felt bad trust me hyung, we all did but the game has to continue “ Jungkook stated.

Rapmon stared and gaped at Jungkook. “ anymore answers? “ He asked.

“ everyone attended to Hyojin when she got hit? Wasn’t the game suppose to continue like she said? “ Rapmon stated.

Everyone went silent again. Rapmon sighed. “ Jin hyung~ didn’t Na Rae asked you not to talk to Hyojin anymore? “ He asked.

Jin nodded. “ but… Jungkook likes her so much… im just trying to be nice. I felt really bad okay trust me. I’ll to talk to her when she comes back later. “ Jin replied and shrugged.

“ not only Jungkook likes her, even Yoongi likes her too… “ Rapmon concluded.

Suga’s eyes widdened. * damn. My secret.. * He thought. “ yah hyung! No I don’t…. “ He rolled his eyes and went to his room, closing the door behind him with a loud bang.

After the talk, they were off to do their stuffs, having some time a lone. Rapmon, Jhope and Jin kept on calling Na Rae but she didn’t answer. V, Jimin, Jungkook and Suga tried to call her too, but couldn’t reach her.

Suga sat on his bed and thought through it, reflecting his actions. He couldn’t leave Na Rae as much as let Jungkook have Hyojin. * girls are problematic * He thought and sighed and tried calling Na Rae again.

Jungkook was irritated but even though he was the maknae, Rapmon couldn’t let him do things the way he wanted. “ is being good to Hyojin a crime? No! then why namjoon hyung… aishhhhh! “ He mumbled. He was just getting addicted to Hyojin day by day. He couldn’t even realise his own mistakes, siding Hyojin now and then.

V and Jimin sat on the couch with their eyes closed. Things running through their mind. * She’s just pissed off, she’ll come back later for dinner… * Jimin thought with a smile.

* Na Rae wanted to be a happy year and its just the first quarter of the year, so many things had happened already. I need to spend more time with our Na Rae. * V thought sensibly.

Jhope threw his phone on his bed and layed down with a sigh. * Na Rae ah… * He thought. Jin kept on calling her, spamming with calls but she just didn’t answer. Jin cursed under his breath.

Rapmon was out at the balcony alone with a can of beer on the table and a mirror in his hand. “ aigoo…. I think I’ve aged since last year. “ He mumbled. Faces of BlockB flashed past his mind and he was a little surprised. Why on earth did he thought of them.

He thought for a moment and he knew it. “ mianhae…. I didn’t make her happy like I promised, like we promised. So you guys probably hate me, hate all of us for making her angry, making her walk away this morning... if only we didn’t appear, you guys wouldn’t have died, and Na Rae would still be as happy as before… am I right? “ Rapmon talked to himself and sighed, sipping his beer.

* where can she go? Its already night time… * Jin thought. He felt guilty and sorry. He touched his silver winged necklace on his neck and closed his eyes. * Na Rae ah…. Its getting late.. please come home now.. * He thought and opened his eyes, playing the ring on his finger.

 

Na Rae didnt know where to go and her legs brought her back to school. To the place, the hideout.

She took her time cleaning and tidying up the place and sat on the dirty old yet comfortable little couch on the corner. Memories flashed through her mind. Memories with BlockB and Bangtan. The hardships that she and Bangtan and Jin went through.

She lightly touched the tattoo on her hand and a tear slipped down onto her cheek.

“ My oppas… “ She sobbed a little. She wiped her tear away and looked around.

Bangtan was in her mind. Jin was in her mind. They really went though so many things to get together. She shivered as the cold wind blew, hitting the blueblack on her arm. She winced a little.

“ stupid Jin… “ She stated and gently rubbed the bruise on her arm.

The hugs, the kisses, the sweettalks made her heart tingled. She missed her Jin. She missed her Bangtan. She checked her watch and gasped at the time. It was late but she didn’t want to go home.

Something creeped up, making the wood plank dropped, surprising Na Rae. Squeaking voices were heard too. * RATS? Will there be anyone in this school at this hour? Probably not. * She thought as she looked around.

The wind howled and squeakings and continuously drippings of water leaking from the pipe above, made her scared.

The wood planked creaked and before she could scream, somebody grabbed her and whirled her around. Her eyes were closed.

She slowly opened her eyes to see who it was, hoping it was Jin but it wasn’t. It was Kidoh, his twin brother. She blinked in surprised.

“ why are you here? This isn’t a place you should know.. “ Na Rae was a little pissed off.

“ then why are you? “ Kidoh asked.

“ I… just… I…. its non of your buisness… you should leave Kidoh “ Na Rae stated and rolled her eyes.

“ then its non of your buisness too “ He replied.

She stared at him bewilderedly and sat down on the couch.

“ alright. You know I missed school for a week. I came back to finish up my work and handed it up. I saw you coming in to school so I….. I told you im always around… “ Kidoh stated and sat beside her.

“ Did I say you can sit down? “ She hissed and glared at him.

“ oh come on~ just the two of us here… you’re afraid that Jin would see it? “ He asked.

“ tell me what happened between you and Jin…  “ Na Rae asked. She was so curious, she wanted to know.

Kidoh shrugged and shook his head. “ nothing happened Jang Na Rae~ you’re thinking too much~ lets go home, I’ll walk you home “ Kidoh said and grabbed her arm, causing her to wince in pain.

He quickly let go and grabbed her wrist worriedly and pulled her sleeve up and saw the big blueblack smack right on it.

 “ who did this to you? Don’t tell me its Jin? “ Kidoh questioned.

Na Rae didn’t answer.

“ so you’re saying its Jin? No way…. My hyung couldn’t even kill an ant, he wouldn’t hit girls~ girls like you~ so what happened? “ Kidoh asked.

Na Rae hesitated and told him everything and Kidoh chuckled. “ really? Hyojin? Hahahah “He laughed. It was her first time seeing him laughed like that.

“ oh mann Jang Na Rae~ this was a really good joke, I haven’t laughed like this for a very very long time “ Kidoh stated with a smile.

She raised her eyebrow. “ is it really that funny? But why? What exactly happened? “ She asked, trying her luck again.

Kidoh avoided with a smile. “ come on lets go home… lets grab something to eat on the way “ He stated and took her out of the school.

He bought ddeokbokki and the two of them shared. * She must be really hungry… what is Hyung doing… * He thought.

He looked at her and his heart flipped upside down. * If only Im the one and not Jin hyung… be happy Na Rae ah…. * He thought and took one ddeokbokki and stuffed into his mouth.