Chapter 3: 100 Days.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The alarm rang super early and she got up slightly earlier than usual to wash up and get herself dressed. It was a special day to her. She wore a sleeveless floral shirt and a turquoise shorts. She took the comb on the dressing table and combed her long silky hair and applied lip gloss.

She looked into the mirror and smiled. * today’s a good day * She thought and blushed. She put the comb and her lip gloss back t its original place and left her room. She was feeling nervous.

There lying on the couch was Jhope. She greeted him with a smile which made his heart spin. He greeted her with a smile too and couldn’t take his eyes off her. * She’s beautiful… oh my heart * Jhope thought.

“ is Jin still sleeping? “ She asked.

“ erm… not sure.. maybe I guess “ Jhope replied and plopped a magazine over his face.

Suga came out of his room and gaped at the beauty infront of him and cleared his throat. “ awww my sugabit… you look gorgeous today~ you look sweet like sugar today~ “ Suga complimented her and chuckled, curling her hair behind her ear.

“ Thanks Yoongi oppa~ “ She slightly blushed.

“ oh nonono~ you don’t blush… my heart cant take it… and my first kiss you little kiss stealer.. “ He whined childishly, making her giggle.

Rapmon took two glasses of hot chocolate out from the kitchen and set it on the table. “ oh wow look at this gorgeous~ you look pretty babybear~ going somewhere huh~? “ He took her by her hand and sat her down at the table, offering her the hot chocolate and winked.

“ well… it’s a special day today so… I kinda dolled myself. Which I regretted it now “ She rolled her eyes and sighed.

Jungkook, V and Jimin were still in bed. Lazybums while Jin was awake, choosing which clothes to wear. He was nervous as hell and he already redo his hair for upteenth times now. “ come on Kim seokjin… you don’t want to keep her waiting… now wear it and off you go~ “ Jin muttered to himself.

He came out of his room looking good as ever, with his heart thumping madly, doing spins when he saw her.

“ here comes the main lead~ “ Suga smirked and winked.

Rapmon smirked and gently fixed your bangs. “ have fun babybear~ see you back home tonight~ “ He stated in his low voice

“ That’s my girl~ “ Jin stated with a smile. She smiled.

 

The weather was good, it had a perfect weather on a perfect special day. Jin interlocked his fingers together with hers and walked down the street. It was their 100 days together.

Both of them spent their time together outside. He paid for the street food and shared it with her since she was craving for it.

“ its our 100 days today… we’re supposed to spend money today.. why street food? “ Jin questioned as he popped one deokkbokki into his mouth.

She popped one of it into and smiled heartedly. It was one of her favourites. It reminded her of the hard times she went through when she was younger. Seeing her smile like that, Jin smiled too. He leaned in and wiped the sauce off the corner of her lips.

After the mini streetfood, they came to the cinema and watched a movie. It wasn’t some loveydovey movie but rather, it was a horror movie. She had chose it and he followed suit.

They bought popcorn and settled in their seats and waited for the movie to start. Na Rae was laughing at almost all the scenes and jin remained cool and calm. But she didn’t expect the last part to be that scary. The image flashed past and she got a shock, holding onto his arm and hid her face against his chest.

Jin couldn’t helped it but laughed. * cute * He thought.

After the movie, they went shopping. Jin tried his best to buy her stuffs even if she doesn’t want it all the time. He came to this shop and got mesmerized by the silver rings at the corner of the shop. He chose of the silver rings and asked to customized it. He engraved their initials ‘ SK&NR ‘ on the rings and paid for it while Na Rae was at the other side looking for jackets.

Jin walked towards her and put his hand around her waist, pulling her close to him. “ Sweetheart… I just realised something “ He said.

“ What? “ She blinked.

“ Realised we didn’t wear couple tees and couple shoes today.. our 100th day. “ Jin whispered.

She blushed hard and nodded. “ well.. well go for mainstream stuffs…. Couple tees and shoes are too mainstream “ She shrugged off coolly, that made him chuckle.

“ Then why are you celebrating 100days? Isn’t it mainstream too? “ Jin teased, earning a light hit on his arm.

The sun was setting. Time flies and it was already night time. Jin bought milkshakes and they sat on the bench at the park. Both of them took a sip on their milkshakes as she swang her legs happily.

“ are you happy today? “ Jin asked.

She nodded. “ yeah… “

“ I bought something for us “ Jin smiled.

Before she could say anything, he wipped out the little box from his pocket and opened it.

“ For us~ our 100th day gift with our initails on it. Cool isn’t it~ “ Jin  smiled and sighed at the shiny silver rings, shining under the moonlight.

Her heart accelerated as she looked at Jin. “ its so beautiful… thank you oppa… I love it so so much “ Her eyes went watery. She was really happy.

“ hey no~ not now~ don’t cry~ “ Jin giggled and wiped the tears away.

“ Im just happy.. they’re happy tears~ “ Na Rae sobbed a little.

Jin took the rings out and put it on her finger. It fits perfectly on her finger and he wore his ring.

“ I love you baby~ forever and ever~ 100days, 1 year, 10 years and counting on~ “ Jin cupped the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Na Rae kissed her back and they interlaced their fingers with each other, with their rings shining so brightly under the moonlight. Their hearts thumping against their chest and that’s the only thing they heard at that moment.

“ I love you “ Jin whispered inbetween the kisses and she smiled.

“ I love you too “