Chapter 12: Flutter.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Weeks has passed since Kidoh came, Na Rae has taken her cast off and can walk normally now, including Jin who has been discharged from the hospital a few days ago.

She walked passed the school’s beautiful pond towards the music room. She frowned a little when she saw Kidoh standing over there, leaning against the wooden railing. His eyes lit up and the corner of his lips hitched up into a smile, more of a smirk when he saw her coming.

“ morning~ “ Kidoh greeted her but she ignored him, causing Kidoh to tripped her over but grabbed her wrist without letting her fall.

“ becareful and watch your steps beautiful~ “ Kidoh smiled, trying to flirt with Na Rae.

“ Let go of me before I scream.. “ Na Rae stated coldly and rolled her eyes.

Kidoh let go of her wrist and kept his smile on his face and followed after her. He wanted to be closer to Na Rae and was trying hard.

“ so where are you heading to? “ He asked as he kept his hands in his pocket.

Na Rae sighed and frowned. * Why is he asking me all these questions.. * She thought before replying him. Kidoh smiled and nodded and quietly followed after her, walking beside her.

“ You look extremely beautiful today “ He complimented her.

Na Rae blinked and slightly blushed at the sudden compliment. “ er… thanks.. “ She cleared and thanked him, trying her best to smile. His heart fluttered at the sight of her especially when she blushed a little after hearing his compliment. * keep your smile when you talk to me Na Rae…. Is this why Seokjin fell for you….. * He thought.

They halted when they saw a bunch of guys surrounding a girl who was said to be one of the juniors in Seven Season. If Bangtan were the flower boys in school, then she must be the flower girl in Seven Season.

Na Rae raised her eyebrow at the commotion infront of her. Kidoh tilted his head curiously. Bangtan had just only came to school for their third period and were also heading to the music room where they witnessed the same thing.

 

“ she must be that junior everyone was talking about since last week… “ Suga grinned.

V nodded as he remembered that group of girls he walked passed the other time. * I didn’t know there were other pretty girls in school… * He thought. Jungkook nodded, agreeing with Suga. Rapmon and Jhope smirked. Jimin was smiley as usual and Jin just stood there.

Bangtan stood there for about a few minutes. Suga, Jimin, V and Jungkook were so excited.

“ hyung~ she is pretty “ Jungkook chirped.

“ uh uh~ she’s y “ Suga smirked.

Jimin and V were smiling like idiots. Rapmon, Jin and Jhope were just enjoying the scene.

 

“ oh right… everyone was talking about her. Heard that she’s the flower girl, prettiest junior in Seven Season “ Kidoh shrugged.

Na Rae took a last glance at them and walked away. She wasn’t interested in things like that as usual. Jin’s gaze shifted to the right at the familiar person and his eyes lit up. * Its Na Rae… wait why is she with Kidoh? * Jin thought.

Rapmon and Jhope saw her too, walking away together with Kidoh.

“ why are they together? “ Jhope questioned.

Rapmon shrugged. “ Do I look like I know? And she’s not interested in stuffs like that over there, so she’s walking away “ He concluded.

Jin was quiet, thoughts were running in his mind. 

 

Everyone gathered in the music room and was announced that it was a combined session between the seniors and the juniors. Everyone introduced themselves, including Bangtan, Na Rae and Kidoh. Everyone went quiet when it was the junior’s turn. 

“ Annyeonghaseyo! Park Hyo Jin imnida. Im in Junior year, majoring in accountings. “ She greeted and introduced herself.

Jungkook and Suga went quiet and their hearts reacted weirdly when she smiled. It felt like time has stopped, especially Jungkook. * Park Hyo Jin… * He thought. Her name stayed in his mind for awhile.

The combined music lesson began and everyone paid attention. Jin stood beside Na Rae and quietly slipped his hand into her hand while Kidoh took her other side, standing beside her. Na Rae turned and smiled as she gave his hand a light squeeze.  

Jin and Na Rae smiled at each other even more when the music teacher gave instructions as to find a partner and partner up with each other. Kidoh looked at their hands holding together and he felt weird.

“ okay I just received something. I was informed that the class with Bangtan in it has to be partnered up with their desk partners so if you’re not partnered up together with your desk partners for music lessons, your homeroom teacher will not let you off… so please do so now “ The music teacher announced and Na Rae rolled her eyes.

“ it “ Jin cursed under his breath and gave Kidoh a look before letting her go and partner Kidoh.

Park Hyo jin was partnered up with one of the males in Bangtan’s class.

“ now… practice your vocals with your partner starting from do re mi fa so la ti do “ She gave the instructions.

Na Rae stared at Kidoh. She didn’t want to practice with him.

“ Do~ “ Kidoh started the first note, and waited for her to continue.

She sighed. “ Re~ “ She continued after him and he smiled.

“ Mi~ “ He went on.

“ Fa~ “ She went on too.

They went on and on until they came to the last note with Na Rae finishing it off perfectly. Kidoh couldn’t helped but smile.

“ You have a nice voice and I like it “ He complimented her again. It was the second compliment she has received that day.

She smiled and thanked him. Jin was looking at them and his eyebrows were hitched up together and he frowned. “ Why is she smiling to him… “ Jin mumbled.

After music lesson, everyone went on different ways. Jungkook  and Suga were the first two to open the door for Hyo Jin.

“ Thank you sunbaenim “ She smiled and left the room.

Jungkook fluttered and his heart reacted unusually fast. Suga was just lost in words.

“ Omg.. she smiled at me~ “ Jungkook spazzed like a fanboy. Suga kept quiet, trying to adjust his heart. * Maybe its just nothing Min Yoonji… you’ve always been like that around girls… it’ll be the same this time * He thought.

Jin glared at Kidoh and took Na Rae away. Kidoh shrugged and went the other way. “ why were you smiling to him? “ Jin questioned. He didn’t like it that he was smiling to other guys.

“ whats the matter baby~ you guys have been asking me to smile more and now what? “ Na Rae stated.

“ yeah smile more but not to him! Smile to anyone but NOT KIDOH “ Jin raised his voice a little.

Na Rae chuckled and hugged Jin. “ someone’s jealous.. you’re so cute Jin oppa “

“ don’t you ever smile to him you hear me sweetheart… I don’t like him… what if he tries to make a move on you? “ Jin asked.

She shook her head and rested her head on his chest. “ No He wouldn’t… Why would he make a move on me… Im yours oppa… nobody can take me away from you… I love you “ Na Rae stated.

* He’s capable of doing anything. ANYTHING. * Jin thought. He didn’t want history to repeat itself.

“  Alright. I love you too “ Jin smiled.

“ where’s Jungkook and the rest? “ She asked bluntly.

“ Off fanboying over that junior…. What was her name again…. Ah! Park Hyo Jin “ Jin replied.

“ then whay about you Kim Seokjin.. you remembered other girl’s name and I cant even smile to Kidoh? I think he’s a nice guy… “ Na Rae teased.

Jin rolled his eyes and sighed. “ okay enough of this topic~ “

Kidoh overheard their conversation and his heart tingled when he heard her. * So she thinks Im a nice guy… * He thought.