Chapter 29: Cruel Truth.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The atmosphere was tense and the two of them didn’t came back to the ward. Suga was walking back and forth in the ward impatiently while Jhope cursed under his breath.

Rapmon sat on the chair beside the hospital bed with his hand holding onto her hand. Jimin was at the corner, praying hard and thinking about the past. A tear escaped from the corner of his eyes. V too, was praying hard that nothing happens to you.

Jungkook burst into tears, he was crying so hard, he almost choke on his tears. He felt guilty for everything he had done to her. He didn’t know how to face her and all he did was to cry.

“ uljima jungkook ah! No point in crying now “ Suga hissed and hit the wall hard.

Jungkook cried even more when he didn’t expect Suga to hit the wall. Rapmon rolled his eyes and sighed. “ Where’s Jin? “ He asked.

Jhope shrugged and shook his head. “ he was with Kidoh in the Head’s office. I wonder whats going on…. “ He stated.

Jin and Kidoh didn’t came back for hours and it was quiet for hours. Jungkook had stopped crying so much, and was sobbing little by little. Rapmon closed his eyes while he was still holding onto her hand. He was calm but on the inside, he wasn’t. He was filled with guilt and he started blaming himself like how Zico used to be when Na Rae wasn’t in good shape.

Her fingers started to move and Rapmon’s eyes snapped wide opened.

“ Na Rae ah…. Na Rae ah “ He called her.

Her fingers moved more and she slowly opened her eyes. “ Nam joon oppa “ she said in a weak tone.

“ ne… im here babybear “ Rapmon attended to her attentively.

Na Rae looked around to see around was there, including Jungkook. She saw Jungkook and looked away, hoping to see Jin but he wasn’t there. Just then, someone walked into her ward and it was Kidoh.

Suga and Jhope swear they would have killed Kidoh on that spot but Rapmon stopped them. Kidoh walked towards her with guilt.

“ Na…Na Rae ah “

“ Yeah Hyosang oppa… “ She tried to smile and Rapmon helped her to sit upright.

“ I… I didn’t mean to hurt you… I didn’t know you were allergic to cinammon. Im really sorry “ Kidoh sobbed.

Na Rae smiled and shook her head. “ Its alright. Im fine now… don’t blame yourself… “ She slipped her hand into his hand with a smile. “ Don’t worry. Give me a smile “ She gave him a little squeeze on his hand and Kidoh smiled a little.

V cleared his throat and walked up to Kidoh. “ Where’s Jin.. “ He hissed. Kidoh shrugged. Jhope grabbed him on his shirt. “ what do you mean you don’t know… he was with you “ He snapped hard.

He smoothened out his shirt when V released him.

“ I would like to talk to Na Rae alone so please give us some time alone “ Kidoh requested and Rapmon allowed it but Jin came back and stopped them.

“ she needs to know the truth. She needs to know everything “ Kidoh stated.

Jin shook his head furiously. “ she doesn’t need to know everthing. All I need is you to leave right now. Just disappear now Jin Hyo Sang. “

Na Rae made everyone left the ward except Jin and Kidoh and she made him tell the truth about everything. Jin was standing there, his eyes were all red from listening to Kidoh while Na Rae listened to everything, trying hard to disgust everything she heard.

She was slowly having difficulty in breathing when she heard Zico and Jin’s ex girlfriend was the same girl. Tears slowly rolled down onto her face as she continued to listen to Kidoh.

Na Rae lost control when he heard him saying that he killed the girl, that he was a killer. She couldn’t control herself and threw the pillow towards Kidoh. She screamed in pain and cried hard. She was with a killer all along, she couldn’t take it.

Rapmon’s heart ached when he heard her screams. “ Im going inside and stop them! it! “ He cursed but Suga and Jhope pulled him back and made him sit down on the chair.

“ jiho oppa… “ She sobbed.

“ is that why you got close to me? Because im Jin’s girlfriend? Because you’re gonna kill me too? “ She asked as her tears kept rolling down.

“ Na Rae ah…. I don’t want to lie to you that’s why im telling you the truth now “ Kidoh stated.

She cried and cried. Memories flashed back to when BlockB was still alive. The image, the thoughts when Zico was so depressed thinking about his dead girlfriend hit Na Rae so badly.

She got up from the bed and gave Kidoh a hard slap across his face. “ How could you kill her and make him miserable for the rest of his life…. How could you, you ing piece of … because you cant get herso you killed her…. Get the out of here I don’t want to see you anymore you ing killer “ Na Rae screamed and cried. Her heart ached so much, she was so heartbrokened.

Kidoh cried, Jin cried too.

“ I’ll visit come visit you again “ With that, Kidoh left the ward.

Rapmon went up to him and threw a punch at him. “ Just like Jin wanted, we all wanted, just like Na Rae wanted, Just disappear and don’t ever come back again. “ He stated and Kidoh left the hospital.

“ baby… im sorry… “ Jin apologised.

Na Rae couldn’t stop crying and she wouldn’t stop.

“ Don’t cry, Na Rae ah “ Jin sobbed. His heart ached. Jin helped her up on the bed and she lied down.

She couldn’t face Jin when she learnt that they both liked the same girl. The girl was obviously two-timing the both of them, making their life miserable when his brother killed her. She felt sorry for Jin as she learnt that Kidoh was the real son afterall and yet, she wasn’t able to be by his side, always giving him cold shoulder because of Hyojin.

She cried herself to sleep while Jin stayed beside her. Rapmon went in to see how the situation was.

“ don’t be hard on yourself. Nobody wanted any of this to happen. Tomorrow will be better. Get some rest, Hyung. “ Rapmon gently patted his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not being able to update as I was away in Busan.

But, I'll be updating the story now so please do continue to love and support this story.

Thanks ^^