Chapter 15: The. Twins.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

* Flashback *

It was stormy night and it was a critical night for the couple. They were the only couple at the hospital and the head doctor was attending to them. The wife screamed in pain while she lied on the operation bed together with her husband standing right beside her.

“ Please save my baby~ he’s my one and only precious…. Do whatever you can to keep him alive even if I have to die. “ She begged while she screamed in pain.

“ dear… the fortune teller said you will live a 100 years…. So don’t worry… “ He comforted his wife.

The head doctor did his best to calm the pregnant lady down and gathered his nurses to the operation table. He put on his gloves and started to operate the lady. She breathed in and out, sweat was all over her and she was in so much pain.

The nurses surrounding her were all worried for her but they tried their best to assist the head doctor in operating her and relaxing her nerves. Her husband was by her side, holding her hands.

He wiped his sweat off his forehead and cut the womb open. His eyes rounded in surprise to find another baby inside her womb.

“ you have not only one son, in fact, you have two…. You have twins. Congratulations.. they even looked a like.  “ He stated in surprise.

The couple was surprised too. They weren’t prepared for the news of having two children. They had thought of only one name for their only son but then, another appeared like magic.

The head doctor took the first one out and took the second baby out and sew the womb back. The wife fainted after giving birth twins. Everyone congratulated the husband while the wife was still unconscious.

The first son, the original son was named Kim Seokjin. The second son who popped out like magic was not named. Mr Kim waited for his dear wife to wake up and name his second twin.

“ where’s my baby… “ That was the first thing she asked when she woke up. Mr Kim carried Jin to her with a smile.

* That’s my baby… my one and only precious… * She thought and smiled. Snapped! She remembered what the head doctor said. She had twins.

“ where’s the other one? “ She asked for the second twin. She was nervous to see him. He took Jin back to his little bed beside the mother.

Mr Kim carried the second one to her and she gently carried it in her arms. She was in tears. Happy tears.

“ We haven’t thought of the name for the second one. We thought we were going to have only one son. “ He stated as he gently touched the baby’s head.

“ Kim Seokjin…. Ends with jin… how about Jin Hyosang? “ She asked. She seemed like that name.

“ why Jin instead of Kim? “ He asked curiously.

She hesitated and thought for awhile. She was scared yet happy to have twins. But, her afraidness took over. She didn’t know why this baby popped out. She didn’t know where  he popped out from. He was like magic. She was somehow afraid of it.

“ if he’s a problem in the future, nobody knows that he’s our son and since he’s the twin of Seokjin, let’s name it after his name.. I know Im bad but im doing for our sake in the future. “ Mrs Kim stated.

* Jin Hyosang…. Even though Im afraid, I’ll still love you. Even thought I may not love you more than I do for Jin, you’re always my son. The special one. * She thought and smiled and planted a kiss on Kidoh’s forehead.

 

As days went by, years passed by, the twins grew up into beautiful young children. Of course, their mother’s love didn’t change. She loved Jin more than Kidoh and would always put Jin first. There was nothing Mr Kim could do.

“ Seokjin ah~ “ she called as she placed the cup of milk on the table.

“ Ne~ omma? “ The little Jin who was five replied.

She smiled and asked him to drink up. She looked at Kidoh and felt guilty. She poured a glass of water and called for Kidoh.

“ Hyosang ah~ come here~ “

“ Ne omma…. “ He came to the table and sat beside Jin, his older twin.

“ there isn’t any milk left so I got you a cup of water… drink it up “ She tried to smile and caressed his hair gently.

Little Kidoh looked at the cup of water and the cup of milk Jin was holding. He felt sad but couldn’t speak up. Little Jin glanced over to his younger twin and smiled.

“ Here… have some milk. Lets share “ He smiled and offered his twin his milk.

Kidoh smiled too. “ Gomawoyo hyung “ He thanked him and drank the milk too.

“ we are twins so we should share… I’ll will share my things with you because you are my twin, my brother. “ Little Jin said with a smile and wrapped his arm around little Kidoh.

 

When they were in school, Jin was always the popular kid and Kidoh was always the outcast. Other kids just didn’t like him even though he tried his best to please his friends.

“ this is twin brother… Hope all of you will be good friends too “ Little Jin stated. Little Kidoh bowed with enthusiasm. Everyone knows they were twins because they looked alike.

Little Kidoh and Little Jin shared everything with each other and Little Jin would always protect and defend Little Kidoh.

When Little Jin met the other six in Bangtan in his teenage years, he didn’t leave his twin out too. Jin and bangtan and Kidoh played everyday. They were inseparable.

When things were good, bad things always appear. Their mother was diagnosed with an incurable disease. She blamed on Kidoh and hated him, calling him a jinx. She had wished Kidoh never popped out like magic. She had almost wished him dead.

But even all these hatred from their mother, Jin protected Kidoh from the stares and hatred from everyone and loved him as much as he could. His twin brother. Their mother died and soon, their father died not long after the death of their mother.

Life went on. Jin and Kidoh depended on each other, together with Bangtan.…………………….. Everything was good and perfect… till……

… …. …

* End of flashback *

Jin and Kidoh woke up in the middle of the night, having the same dream. Their dream about their childhood. Both of them had headaches everytime due to the dream, call it nightmare.

Jin glanced over to the Na Rae who was sleeping soundly beside him and gently tucked the blanket over him. He then planted a kiss on her forehead and went outside to the balcony. The cold wind blew and hit his face. He stood there, thinking of the past.

While Jin was out at the balcony, Kidoh opened his drawer and took his pills out, popping a few into his mouth. Pills for severe headache. He got up and drank a glass of water and massaged his temples. His mind wandered off the dream, the nightmare, his memories and sighed. A tear slipped down quietly onto his cheek. * I miss you my twin, Kim Seokjin.  Seokjin hyung ah…. * He thought.

He flashed back to Na Rae where she mistook him for Jin. “ right… we really are twins. We look a like… and whats more, liking the same girl. “ He muttered. His feelings for Na Rae grew everyday. He was having fun at first, bothering her to piss Bangtan off but he was slowly being addicted to her, slowly falling for her. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes. Kidoh hated this feeling, disliking the fact that he is fallin for his twin’s girl.