Chapter 28: All About Kidoh.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It was a chaotic scene at the hospital and they manage to stop the fight because of the old head doctor. * who the heck that old man is… * The twins thought in sync. The head doctor just looked at them with a slight smile and pointed to the direction of his office.

The security guards escorted the two of them to his office and closed the door after them. Bangtan waited outside for Jin as well as Na Rae who was being examined in the emergency room.

“ who was that old hack? He looked creepy * V shrugged and Jimin nodded with a giggle.

Everyone was worried for her, including Jungkook. He was walking back and forth with his head kept low. He was scared, he was afraid, he was angry with himself. He was full of remorse.

 

“ all grown up…. “ The head doctor stated.

“ who the hell are you? “ Kidoh snapped and rolled his eyes.

Jin kept quiet and looked at that man with suspiciously. The head doctor slightly laughed and adjusted his glasses. Kidoh and Jin stared at him as though he was crazy.

“ I remember the twins of course. You guys are from the Kim family. Older twin, Jin Hyosang and younger twin, Kim Seokjin was it? “ He stated and coughed a bit.

Kidoh furrowed his eyebrows at his sentence. Somewhat, it was wrong. Jin noticed it too and swallowed his saliva.

“ For your information, Im the older twin, Kim Seokjin. I guess you don’t remember it afterall. “ Jin hissed and cursed under his breath.

The head doctor laughed again, this time a little louder and took out a folder from the cabinet above, flipping through it as though he was looking for something mportant.

“ it wasn’t a natural birth. I had to cut open her womb to get both of you out. And so the order wasn’t correct. If it was a natural birth, you Kim Seokjin will be older but it wasn’t. I cut open your mother’s womb and too out the first baby and Jin Hyosang eventually became the older twin. But your mother was a really special case and she thought the first one was her real son and I shall not say any further. “ He stated.

Jin was getting angrier, he couldn’t take it in. He couldn’t digest whatever the doctor had said and same goes to Kidoh.

They were shocked. They were thinking about everything and slowly digesting it. Both Jin and Kidoh couldn’t believe what they had heard. If its real, according to what the head doctor had said, Jin was the jinx and not Kidoh. Kidoh was the real son and Jin was the special one.

Havent been knowing the truth all these years, it must be hard for them, especially Kidoh, who was living in the shadow of Jin. Jin felt like he was going crazy. He grabbed Kidoh by his collar and gave him a punch across his face. “ I hate you Jin Hyosang. Even if it is like that, I still cant forgive of what you did! “ He spit on the floor.

“ right…. So I wasn’t the special one but you, the jinx. I wasn’t the jinx afterall. Wow. This is unbelievable. I’ve been living like hell all these years and we never knew about this horrible truth. “ Kidoh didn’t know whether to blame or laugh.

Kidoh punched Jin real hard this time. Before Jin could return him another punch, the doctor stopped the both of them. He pushed his glasses up and adjusted it and entwined his fingers togther and looked at them with a serious look.

“ now, tell me why do you hate your twin so much that you wanna kill him. Why cant you forgive him even after you knew that you were the jinx and stealing the limelight of Kidoh. “ He stated.

* Stealing the limelight? What the is wrong with this old hack here…. I didn’t steal it. You took me out first. You cut me out first. you. * He  cursed mentally.

That horrible past triggered Jin, the past that made him hate Kidoh to the max and his eyes became red due to the tears welling up in his eyes. Kidoh too, he hated the past.

Kidoh knew more than Jin did.

 

* Flashback *

It was one ordinary morning when the birds chirped and butterflies flew at the windowsill as usual. She was combing her silky hair and fixing her bangs. She put the comb down and smiled and left the toilet.

“ oh! oppa! “ She smiled at the sight of Jin.

Jin smiled back and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. “ looks like somebody had time to come over to see me “ Jin said with a smile and she nodded.

He leaned in and kissed her soft and gentle and she kissed him back too. Kidoh walked into the living room and saw them. Clearing his throat, he headed to the kitchen and get himself a cup of water.

Looking at the two lovebirds kissing, Kidoh wasn’t feeling good. The two broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

Swallowing his saliva, he poured two glasses of water for them.

“ oh! yoo byul ah! Annyeong! You must be free today to come over.. “ Kidoh smiled and handed the water to Jin and her.

“ of course. My boyfriend’s here afterall. “ She giggled and tugged on Jin’s shirt, and took a sip of the water.

“ Great honour he must’ve “ He laughed.

Kidoh laughed but deep inside him, he was dying. He was in love with Yoo Byul, he was in love with his twin’s girlfriend. Basically, he was crazy over her. Wherever she go, he would always be there, always around her.

He got to that extend of stalking her everyday without Jin knowing about it. Kidoh followed her everywhere she went and that’s where one day, he realised Yoo Byul was seeing someone else too, other than Jin only.

That man she was seeing other than Jin, was BlockB’s Zico. He was dumbfounded. She was a nice girl but why on earth would she see two guys at once. Kidoh couldn’t bare to hate her. He just love her too much but he love Jin as much as he love her.

Yoo Byul would meet up with Jin first then, Zico during weekdays and she would meet Zico first then Jin during weekends. Both of them were in love with her, including Kidoh, the third guy.

One day, he started to show his actions infront of Jin, trying all ways to make him jealous. He even tried his best to confess to her but failed everytime. Jin closed one eye but started ignoring Kidoh day by day.

Days past by and Jin learned that she was seeing someone else but he chose to close one eye and love her as always. He didn’t know that guy, he didn’t see that guy before, didn’t even know his name.

Being ignored continuously by Jin, it triggered his mind, his poor weak mind. He confronted Yoo Byul and forced her to be with him if she didn’t want him to tell Jin about her seeing two guys at once.

* since she was two timing, since I couldn’t have her, Jin cant have her too. Then, it’ll be fair. If she cant be with me, she will have to give up Jin too… * He thought. His mind was a mess. Kidoh was messed up and ed up.

Because of this, he planned to kill the girl. Nobody can have her. To him, only this was fair.

And so, he tracked her down with his plan together with his friend, Nakta. They chased her with knives and guns. That time, a few of zico’s friends were around that area. They quickly contacted Zico and that’s when Zico rushed down from wherever he was to the venue.

Twigs were on the floor and she tripped over them, falling onto the hard rocky ground. Her knees were bruised, torn and bleeding and she was crying. Nobody dared to help her.

Kidoh cut her face with the knife in his hand, scarring her. The thought lingered in his mind and he gripped the knife hard and stabbed right into her chest. Not once, but twice. He stabbed her twice in her chest. She was bleeding so much and her breething was getting lesser and lesser. She was getting colder and colder.

Kidoh cried too while he stabbed her. He must really be crazy. He continued to stab the knife into her at different parts of her body.

Friends of her witnessed it and called Jin. Bangtan rushed to the incident as fast as they could. Soon, the police came and she was announced dead on the spot. Jin reached just in time to see who it was. The police handcuffed Kidoh and took the knife for investigations.

“ mianhae Seokjin ah… “ He apologised.

Jin cried and fainted at the spot and Bangtan brought him back. BlockB reached the venue too and Zico dropped on his knees. Tears came pouring down and he cried heartbrokenly. He couldn’t save her. Zico looked up at Kidoh and punched him hard but Kyung and P.O held him back while the police took Kidoh away. Zico cried till he out.

Kidoh was sentenced to jail for almost 4 years. Zico and Jin became lifeless after that. They closed up their hearts and living their life without colours everyday. Zico was depressed, he ended up with depression, and addicted with ciggarettes and alcohol. There was a point of time, he was into drugs.

Jin locked himself up in his room for months and he became cold. Cold towards everything. No feelings. Everything was meaningless.

* End of flasback *

 

Both of them talked about it and Kidoh finished it. “ recently, I found out that that Zico of Na Rae’s was actually Yoo Byul’s ex boyfriend. “ Kidoh stated and fnished the story with it.

Jin couldn’t think anymore. “ I don’t wanna see you anymore. Don’t you ever come near Na Rae. “ With that, Jin left the head doctor’s office and cried to himself in the gents.