Chapter 8: An Unwanted Change.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The bell rang and everyone settled down in class at their respective seats. They waited for their homeroom teacher to come but nobody showed up. Half an hour had passed and some of them started to become restless.

Paperballs were flying across the classroom while some chatted among themselves. Bangtan was the same, as usual with Rapmon already asleep with his head on his desk. Jhope and V were with their comics again while headphones were plugged into Jimin and Jungkook’s ears. Suga was just looking around. Jin and Na Rae were being lovey dovey at their seats.

Kidoh was with a magazine but he wasn’t reading it. Rather, He as eavesdropping at Jin and Na Rae and the rest of Bangtan.

The sounds of the high heels echoed through the hallway and entered the classroom. It wasn’t ther homeroom teacher but a relief teacher for the day.

“ Alright. Back to your seats and keep quiet. I hereby announce that your homeroom teacher will not be coming for a few months due to pregnancy so Im here replacing her. Any questions? “ The relief teacher announced.

Some smirked. Some just didn’t bother.

“ Are you saying that you’re our new homeroom teacher starting from today? “ A boy with braces asked.

She nodded her head and awaited fro more questions.

“ so what do we call her? Miss Replacement teacher? “ The red haired biy teased and everyone cracked up.

She shook her head. “ Mrs Lee for your information. “ She stated and glanced through the attendance list with a raised eyebrow.

They were already not interested as their faces showed it all. They were never interested in school except for a few. Most of them were still doing their own things.

“ New teacher new rules. First of all, sitting arrangement. Now please move to the side and I’ll arrange a seat according to my reference. “ Mrs Lee stated.

Grumbles were heard and Bangtan wasn’t satisfied but they followed whatever she said. Bangtan were hoping that they could keep their original seats.

One by one, she placed each of them into different seats. Only the lucky ones get to remain in the original seats. Na Rae was praying hard that she get her original place back.

“ Jang Na Rae.. you’ll be back to your original seat. “ She eyed her and proceeded to the next person.

She sighed in relief and walked slowly back to her seat as her ankle hasn’t recovered. A smile appeared on her face. She just that Jin would still remain beside her.

Bangtan’s seating arrangement had all changed. Rapmon was now seating beside a girl and he rolled his eyes annoyingly. “Hey girl~ I suggest you better put me back to my original place before.. “ He smirked.

The teacher didn’t give a damn about him. “ dislike it? Hate it? Then you can leave the class with your desk and chair and sit outside of the classroom. IF not, shut the hell up. “ She hissed.

Rapmon cursed under his breath and took his new seat beside the girl. Jhope and Jimin were next together while V and Suga were together. Tension started to rise up. Bangtan eyed Kidoh who was left with Jimin and Jin and were hopeing that the teacher don’t do anything funny.

“ Jin Hyosang… “ She called.

He pushed his back of the wall. “ Yeah? “

“ You’ll be sitting next to Jang Na Rae from today onwards… “ She stated and waiting for him to move.

Jin’s eyes widdened and he slammed the desk hard. “ There is no way Im letting him sit there! “ He snapped furiously.

The rest of Bangtan nodded too and Rapmon threatened but it was no use.

“ Jin Hyosang.. what are you waiting for? Now take that sit beside her… and the seven of you shut the hell up “ Mrs Lee shouted, slamming her books on her desk.

Kidoh walked towards her and Suga blocked his way. “ Don’t you dare “ He gritted his teeth and glared at him.

“ You heard her… don’t you… “ Kidoh smirked and shoved his shoulder right at Suga, and walked past him to Na Rae and sat down.

Suga clenched his fist tight. * just you wait you son of a * He cursed mentally. Lastly, Jin ended up sitting next to Jimin.

Lesson started but seven pairs of eyes never left Kidoh and it made him really uncomfortable. Kidoh took a look at her to see what she was doing and shifted his gaze but to the blackboard.

“ hey. Maybe I shouldn’t sit here afterall…. They’ve been glaring at me for the past half an hour Mrs Lee “ Kidoh stated with slight smirk.

“Seven of you~ eyes on the blackboard or I’ll make sure Jin Hyosang is partnered with Jang for EACH and every subject. Try me. And don’t regret. “ She stated with a smile and continued with her lesson.

 

Finally, the bell rang for break time and Bangtan stood up from their seats immediately. The teacher tried to stop them but Rapmon threatened her off. “ Its break time ! Ignore us or I’ll ask the principal to fire you off…Try me. And don’t regret “ He threatened and shoot daggers with his eyes. Mrs Lee cleared and left the room.

“ its break time now you son of a “ Suga hissed.

“ wow wow wow! Watch your language Yoongi…  I know its break time “ Kidoh stated.

“ get your off that seat then.. “ Jimin stated.

Kidoh shook his head.  “ uh uh~ I want ot have some time with my new desk partner “ He said and poke Na Rae on her arm.

Within seconds, Kidoh was whipped out from his seat by Jin. Jin grabbed him by his collar and stare at him. “ Try touching her again and I’ll guarantee you wont have any fingers left “ Jin threatened and spat on his paper.

“ You should just go back to wherever you came from… Kidoh hyung “ Jungkook said.

Kidoh turned to Jungkook with a smile. “ I’m glad you’re still calling me hyung… maybe you’re on my side Jungkook. nobody knows.. “ He stated.

Jhope stared angrily at Jungkook. “ yah Jeon Jungkook. Be in mind that he isn’t your hyung anymore… he’s not related to us anymore. Get that into your brain “ Jhope was irritated.

Na Rae kept her things and left her seat. Kidoh stopped her. “ don’t you wanna spend break time with your new desk partner? “ He smiled.

She stared at him in disbelief and shook her head. “ NO. Thank you, maybe next time. “ She replied and walked passed him  with her sprained ankle and out the door.

V smiled and highfived Jimin and left together after he, helping her to walk.

“ see now? She doesn’t even want to be around you~ “ Suga rolled his eyes and left after her. Jungkook too.

“ I don’t know what you’re here for. But this isn’t your place… so leave this place while we’re still beign nice “ Rapmon said. His expression wasn’t good.

Jin and Jhope took one last glare and off they go for break. Kidoh smirked and sighed. * its been years mann… is it that hard to forgive someone who was very close to you before? * He thought.