Chapter 6: Stay Away.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It was a quiet morning with no one at home except her. The boys had left for school earlier than usual as the principal wanted to see them. The alarm rang and woke her up with heavy eyebags and puffy face. Her dark circles were of no joke.

She looked at the time and took a look at the mirror and sighed, rolling her eyes and went to the toilet to get herself washed up for school. Her mind wandered off to the new transfer student, Kidoh.

* why is it always our class? First off Bangtan and now that guy… but… he sure looked familiar… he resembled someone… who was it.. * She thought and slapped the thought away while she put on her BB cream and combed her hair.

Even though the school was being controlled by Bangtan now, she hated school. She has always hated going to school. She took her bag and dragged herself to school but on the other hand, she was excited to see her Bangtan, especially Jin.

 

Crowded and noisy as usual before the first lesson starts. Kidoh was already in school. Being the new student, he wanted to show his positive side to the school. He walked around, exploring the school. Some of the girls squealed when he walked passed. He slightly bowed and greeted them.

Na Rae entered into the school premises and looked around for Bangtan. She glanced around and saw a familiar back queuing up for the vending machine and she blushed. * is he getting banana milk for me again? * She thought and headed towards him.

She slipped her hand around his arm. “ Jin~ “ She chirped and smiled. He turned around with his eyebrows raised. * she must have mistaken me to seokjin.. * He thought.

“ excuse me “ He cleared his throat.

She looked up to see someone else and she blushed slightly. She had mistaken him for Jin.

“ . Im sorry… I… “ Na Rae gasped and apologised. She felt like digging into a hole and hide.

Kidoh’s lips curled into a smile and shook his head. “ its alright. Nice to meet you anyway… Im Kidoh “ He introduced himself again and pulled his hand out. Na Rae hesitated. * he wants a handshake? * She thought.

Bangtan left the principal office and were happened to be around there witness the whole thing. Frowns were all on their faces and their eyes and expressions said it all.

“ what is she doing with him? “ V hissed.

“ No Taehyung.. it is.. what is HE doing with her… “ Rapmon snapped softly.

Jin had his fist clenched tightly and gritted his teeth. Jhope furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook took a deep breath and cleared his throat. Suga remained silent but he was burning with anger.

“ YAH “ He shouted before heading towards the both of them. Jimin wasn’t smiling anymore. He was pissed by the fact that Kidoh was having a conversation with her.

“ yah Jang Na Rae… “ Rapmon called.

She turned to their direction and her eyes lit up. She was taken aback by their dark expressions and a little frown appeared on her face. * right. Jang Na Rae… you weren’t friendly to start with so why are you having a conversation with a stranger.. with the new student? * She thought and rolled her eyes. She reminded herself.

“ time for class~ “ Jhope hissed softly while his eyes never left Kidoh’s face.

Jin glared at Kidoh, grabbing her hand and took her away. Rapmon slightly pushed Kidoh out of the line before he could even purchase his drinks at the vending machine.

“ Stay away. “ Rapmon threatened with his deep voice.

“ from who? “ Kidoh smirked.

“ from us… “ Jhope replied in a frustrating tone.

“ including our girl “ Suga continued and rolled his eyes.

“ let me think about that~ “ Kidoh smirked again.

Jhope clenched his fist. He wanted to punch him so badly. He was boiling. Suga cracked his fingers, trying to show some signs of punching him. Jungkook, V and Jimin cursed under their breath.

“ stay away before things happen “ Rapmon threatened again and left, the rest followed.

Kidoh glanced their way and smirked. * so… that makes you agitated huh…I see… that girl it is… * He thought and smirked as he pushed the coin into the vending machine.

 

Back in class, Na Rae didn’t know what had happened. Jin was still in bad mood. “ stay away from that person from now on okay…. I don’t want you near that freaking man you hear me sweatheart.. “ Jin stated firmly.

Na Rae nodded. “ Alright… now give me a smile “ She said.

Jin gave her once of his sweet smile and interlocked his fingers with hers. Jhope cleared his throat and looked away. He didn’t like that both of them being lovey dovey together.

Rapmon came over to Na Rae and gave her a pat. “ stay away from him you understand? He’s way below of what you think… “ He whispered.

* whatever Jin Hyosang… I wont let you touch Na Rae this time… * Rapmon thought.

* whatever you did back a few years ago… I will never ever forgive you… and I wont let Na Rae go any inch near to you… just off * Jin thought and gritted his teeth, swallowing hard.