Chapter 19: Beach Outing.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The bell rang and everyone cleared their food off the canteen table. That’s when Jin realised that he had been talking to Hyojin and that she kept talking to him too. He realised Na Rae wasn’t there, eating with them. He looked around and asked Jhope where she was and he shrugged, shaking his head. * She didn’t reply my text either…. I don’t know if Namjoon manage to get her or not * Jhope thought.

“ who are you looking for? “ Hyojin asked. She knew he was looking for Na Rae.

Jin ignored her as he was worried for Na Rae and Jungkook attended to her. * its okay. Afterall, I got to be with Bangtan today without her around. Everyone headed back to their respective classes while Jin ran to find her.

Kidoh took her strawberry milk and bun wrapper and threw it into the bin on their way out from the field. “ I hope you like today’s break.. “ He stated with a little smile and shrugged.

Na Rae nodded and smiled. “ uh. Yeah. Thanks Kidoh…..“.

“ just call me Hyosang.. “ Kidoh stated.

Na Rae looked at him with one of her eyebrow raised. “ From what I know, Mr. Kidoh~ we aren’t that close… “ She said it sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows together when he saw the both of them talking to each other. * so they were together during the whole break time? Since when were they this close to even eat together? * He thought and walked towards them in an irritated expression.

“ oh! Oppa! “

Jin didn’t smile, the frown remained on his face. Kidoh smirked a little. Jin glared at Kidoh, grabbing her wrist and left without a word. * Seokjin hyung ah….. don’t blame me. You were the one at fault this time. I was just doing what a friend should do and that’s accompanying her for break. * He thought and walked up to class.

 

Everyone was quiet back at home. At least, Rapmon knew what happened. Jin looked at Na Rae and dozens of questions surfaced in his mind.

“ why were you with Kidoh? Why were you having break with him? From what I remembered, both of you weren’t close enough to start with. “ Jin questioned.

Na Rae felt unfair. Yes. It was unfair for her. She looked at Jin for awhile and the image of him and Hyojin appeared in her mind.

“ then why were you with Park Hyojin? “She questioned.

“ wait noona! She was with all of us, not only Jin hyung… “ Jungkook defended Jin.

Jin tried to recall what happened. “ I bumped into her and helped her with her pile of books. And since she was always with us during breaks, it doesn’t matter. These boys like her so much. “ Jin stated.

“ why are you helping her? She has lots of guys around her… leave her be “ Na Rae asked.

Jin sighed. “ come on. We’re just friends. Im just doing a favor. Even if its, Yoonji or Hoseok or even Jimin, they sure will help her too. If it was you, I’d help you too “ He said.

She blinked with her eyes wide opened. She was flabbergasted. Friends? Really now?

“ right then. So are we. Me and Kidoh. We’re friends. Aren’t friends suppose to have breaks with each other? “ Na Rae couldn’t stand it anymore.

Jin was lost in words. He kept quiet for awhile. He didn’t know what to say.

“ okay sweetheart. Lets not spoil our relationship because of her. Because of something as childish as this. Alright? “ Jin tried to solve and calm the fire down.

“ I just don’t like her. In fact, I hate her. Can you please don’t talk to her or help her anymore? Like how you don’t want me to be around Kidoh… “ Na Rae frowned. She was scared she might lose Jin to Hyojin.

“ okay I promise~ now, don’t frown anymore….  Come here “ Jin wrapped his arm around her neck and went into his room with her and close the door behind him.

 

The weekends were here and the family decided to head to the beach. The weather was unexpectedly good and the beach was already crowded with people.

Jimin placed the straw mat on the sand under the coconut tree and laughed. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. V, Jimin, Jungkook and Suga had already started looking out for pretty, y girls while Jhope and Rapmon just sat and look around. Jin sat down beside Na Rae and unpacked the stuffs onto the mat.

Na Rae curled her hair behind her ear and fixed her bangs. She took the straw fan and fanned herself. Jin took the fan from her and fanned her, leaning in and kissed her and then continued fanning her.

Jhope cleared his throat slightly and looked away, gazing at the beautiful scenery infront of him. * My heart’s for Na Rae but as long as she’s happy with Jin, Im fine that way. * He thought.

When the atmosphere was good, everyone was having fun and having their own sweet time, she appeared. She happened to be at the beach with her friends and coincidently met Bangtan and Na Rae.

“ hey omg guys! I didn’t know you guys were here too “ Hyojin greeted them with a big smile.

Na Rae rolled her eyes. * why is she here. Why is that here! WHY IS THIS SICKENING BEACH HERE AT THIS BEACH! * She cursed mentally. She was trying to control her anger every minute.

Jungkook was the first to invite her to sit down with them. Na Rae stared hard at Jungkook but he was to oblivious to even notice. Suga was looking at her too, even Jimin and V. She was like magnet.

Jin wanted to get drinks since he was thirsty and Suga asked him to get everyone drinks instead, including Hyojin’s. He nodded and smiled.

“ why not I go with you, Jin oppa “ Hyojin suggested.

* JIN OPPA? WHO IS YOUR OPPA! GET THINGS RIGHT * Na Rae thought angrily.

“ I’ll go with Jin “ She said but Hyojin shook her head and asking Na Rae to sit down. She will go instead.

 

Na Rae was already boiling with anger. She opened another can of soda and drank it all down while waiting for both of them come back with the new drinks. They came back after half an hour and placed the drinks on the mat.

Hyojin saw Jin sweating all over and she took her hankercheif out from her back, leaning in and wiped his sweat away with her cloth. Jin was stunned but he just smiled and thanked her.

“ yah park hyojin! “ Na Rae called out.

Hyojin blinked innocently. “ Ne? “ She smiled.

“ whats the matter? “ Rapmon asked.

Na Rae shooked her head and kept quiet. Hyojin smirked a little and opened a can of juice. Suga took his towel from his bag and put it over Hyojin’s legs, protecting her from the sunlight and those pevertic stares from other people. Jungkook saw his gesture and was jealous.

He took the snacks and opened it for Hyojin, feeding her, telling her he was afraid her hand might get dirty. Suga rolled his eyes. Na Rae munched on her crackers and was literally cursing all over in her mind. * what is so good about her. Omg. * She thought.

Jimin suggested playing volleyball and Rapmon and Jhope opted out. Jungkook was fast enough and claimed himself to be in Hyojin’s team while Hyojin wanted Jin to be in her team too. Jungkook nodded and agreed since Jin was tall, his height might help in the volleyball friendly match. That puts Na Rae, Jimin and V in the same group.

The game started in no time while Rapmon and Jhope couldn’t take their eyes off the game. Na Rae was the weak one in Jimin’s team while Jin was the weak one in Hyojin’s team. Na Rae probably didn’t practise fighting for a long time. Her arms didn’t have much strength.

Both teams were catching up with each other and the scores were of little difference. Hyojin took the ball and smashed it across the net, hitting hard on Na Rae’s arm, causing it to turn red fast.

Jin wanted to pause the game and take a look at her but Hyojin shook her head and told him to continue with the game.

Na Rae finally got the ball. Her arm hurts so much, it already turned into a blueblack. She couldn’t lose. She grabbed the ball hard and smacked it hard right across the net, hitting Hyojin’s face. It was an accident. She didn’t do it purposely but Hyojin thought she did it on purpose. She moaned in pain and her face hurts.

“ yah Hyojin ah~ “ Jungkook freaked out.

Everyone ran over to Hyojin, even Jin attended to her to see if she was okay. Na Rae felt angry and she wanted to cry.

“ I think she did it on purpose “ Hyojin said.

“ noona~ “ Jungkook turned around to Na Rae.

“ I didn’t mean it. It was an accident. I didn’t do it on purpose “ Na Rae defended herself.

Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows and walked over. “ first hing first, lets take her to the emergency station at the right corner over there, infront of the beach guard.

Suga volunteered but she wanted Jin to bring her. “ Can you bring me there Jin “ She asked weakly in pain. Jin looked at Suga and back at her and nodded. Suga rolled his eyes. “ Damn it girl! “ He hissed softly.

Na Rae was fuming mad. Nobody attended to her when she was hit by the ball. No one noticed a big patch of blue black was smack right on her arm. Only Jhope.

Jhope was about to attend to her and she called out to Jin.

“ Jin…. “ Na Rae was hoping that he wont go.

“ I’ll be right back Na Rae ah “ Jin said and left with Hyojin.

“ FINE! I’m not gonna care anymore. Let this be. “ Na Rae bursted. She was fuming mad.

Rapmon went after her. “ Babybear “

“ leave me alone. “ She said coldly and left the beach alone.