Chapter 14: Telepathy? Coincidental?

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Things had somehow died down a little ever since they were all called for detention. Bangtan had their eyes fixed on Kidoh wherever he was. Jin was extra cautious when Kidoh was with Na Rae even though he was allowed to talk to her freely now.

Everyone waited for the bell to ring and changed out their uniforms into their P.E attire, and headed to the indoor basketball court. Suga and Jimin were full of smirks as it was their favourite, Basketball.

Jin and Kidoh exchanged glances with each other and Jin rolled his eyes, walking away. Kidoh shrugged and wait for instructions from the P.E teacher. The teacher instructed them to divide into two groups with the colours pink and black.

Coincidently or purposely, he chose Jin and Kidoh as the team leaders for the basketball match. Some sided Kidoh, some eventually went with Jin.

“ Pink “ Both of them said it at the same time.

The teacher was surprised by their answers, including everyone. Na Rae was surprised to hear Kidoh had chose pink too. Jin stared right into Kidoh’s eyes. “ go to team black before we get ourselves into detention again… “ He snapped. Bangtan knows how much Jin loves pink, including Na Rae.

" you didnt think we didnt know about it huh~ you even asked Na Rae to apply medication for you " Suga stated. 

Kidoh's face changed. He was accused but he let it go. 

“ no.. I want to be in the pink team… either imp n the pink team or I get Na Rae to be on my team black… “ Kidoh smiled.

Bangtan was alert and provoked when they heard what he said. Jin went silent. He wanted both and all Kidoh did was smile. Jhope swore he would punch him at that moment.

The teacher blew the whistle. “ alright. I’ll choose… Kim seokjin will be on pink team together with his mates and Jin hyosang will be on black team with Na Rae and another 5 more students. That’s it. “ She clapped her hands and blew the whistle again.

Na Rae looked at Jin and rolled his eyes. “ the Jin… “ She cursed under his breath. * What is he thinking… is pink more important than me? * She thought angrily as she stood beside Kidoh.

Bangtan could sense her anger but there was nothing they could do. They mouthed their apology to her and standby in their position with Jin and Kidoh in the middle.

The game started and Jin got the ball first and passed it immediately to Jimin. Of course, the pink team was taking the lead due to Jimin and Suga. Na Rae wasn’t in a good mood. She doesn’t even wanna play anymore.

* Is winning that important too? Now that Im in black team the losing team.. shouldn’t he just let me win it? * She thought as she took the chance and caught the ball.

Na Rae looked at Jin and looked at Kidoh ad passed the ball to Kidoh, which made Jin uncomfortable. * she should’ve just passed it another member… * He thought as guarded Jungkook who had the possession of the ball since Kidoh lost it to him  by a few seconds.

The score was four to one. Pink team was leading and Black team was losing. Rapmon threw the ball as all s were perfectly guarded by Kidoh’s team. He had no choice but to throw it at them. He threw it hard and it hit Kidoh’s stomach. He winced, Jin winced too.

Na Rae looked at Jin worriedly. The ball hit Jin on his shoulder and Kidoh was in pain too. She was confused for a moment. The ball came flying towards Na Rae in a fast speed and Kidoh ran to her, blocking it for her, hitting right hard on his back. Jin felt like the ball had hit him. His back was aching.

She blinked at the sudden action. “ t..thanks… but are you alright? “ She asked. Kidoh nodded and smiled.

P.E lesson has ended and Bangtan’s team won. Obviously, she wasn’t in a good mood. Jin walked towards her with a smile.

“ You alright? “ He asked and examined her from head to toe.

“ Noona~ mianhae~ I threw the ball too hard I guess…. “ Jungkook apologised.

She shook her head. “ im perfectly fine. Its him who was hurt from your ball Jungkook~ “ She said it in a pissed tone.

“ Its alright.. Im fine “ Kidoh smiled.

Jhope rolled his eyes and blew air to his fringe. She looked at Jin and went away, not feeling good. V smiled and shook his head.

“ Our Na Rae is so cute “ V giggled. Jin stared at V.

“ I think I know the situation here~ “ Suga chirped happily.

“ hyung~ she’s upset with you because you picked pink over her~ your girl’s jealous “ Jimin laughed.

“ Oh damn “ Jin sighed and went after her.

 

During lesson, they were supposed to solve problems again. Kidoh and Na Rae discussed and helped each other to solve the problems, including everyone in the classroom.

“ so whats the answer to this question on the board? “ Mrs Lee asked.

“ X+6/2 “ Jin and Kidoh said at the same timing.

“ wow wow… hmmm Mr Jin and Mr Kim got the right answer at the same timing… I guess both of you had luck or maybe telepathy~ good~ now next question “ She proceeded.

Jin and Kidoh stared at each other. Na Rae was looking at them suspiciously. * What exactly is going on between them… during P.E too…. Kidoh got hurt and Jin felt the pain… and Jin got hit and Kidoh felt the pain… this is too coincident isn’t it * She thought.

 

After class, Bangtan tried to get rid of Kidoh and Jin took her to their hideout at the back of the school.

“ come on sweetheart… im really sorry okay.. I didn’t mean to… er… pick pink over you… its just.. “ Jin didn’t know how to continue.

Na Rae sat on the old couch and frowned with her arms folded against her chest. Jhope and V were back on their comics while Jimin and Jungkook were with their headphones. Suga was just having fun looking at the two lovebirds having love fights while Rapmon too, was just watching them and laughed.

“ you should have said that you wanted me in your team. pink okay… I hate pink now. “ She sulked.

Jin hit the couch and blamed himself. V and Jhope were laughing to themselves. They were listening to their whole conversation while reading their comics.

“ and when Im chosen to be in Hyosang’s team, you didn’t even say anything… right… pink is your favourite.. I understand it now… “ Na Rae stated.

“ what did you just call him? “ He asked.

“ isn’t his name Hyosang? “ She questioned.

“ Don’t call his name like that… I don’t want you to call any other guys’ name especially him that bastard. And then, he protected you from Jungkook’s ball! He doesn’t have the right. I should be the one “ Jin sulked even more.

Na Rae rolled his eyes. “ wait, so if he doesn’t protect me from the ball? I’ll get hit by Jungkook’s ball. I’ll even get bruises on my face now… “ She said.

“ okay sweetheart.. enough of this topic okay? “ Jin pouted and was very apologetic.

He pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softy. All her jealousness were soon all melted by his kisses. She blushed. Jhope looked away, burying himself in his comic. His heart hurts a little seeing the two lovebirds kissing away.

They broke the kiss and Jin curled a strand of hair behind her ear. “ Don’t get jealous over small stuff. Pink isn’t a girl. I love you more than pink definitely. “

She leaned in, kissing Jin again. Jin smiled and his heart fluttered. It felt like butterflies were in his stomach. She felt the same too.

“ oh right! There was something weird. Why did he felt the pain when you got hit? & why did you felt the pain when he got hit? Its like both of you were linked or something. “ She asked curiously.

Bangtan was on their guard, their expression wasn’t good. They seemed like they were hiding something or know something. “ Oh dang! “ Suga cursed under his breath. He gave up really. They looked at Jin and waited for him to say something.

“ its nothing… maybe its coincidental… we’re not linked “ Jin stated.

* wow. I could sense drama coming right away… * The six of them thought in sync.