Chapter 1: Senior Year.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The bittersweet year has passed and they were seniors this year. Being seniors and the new kingkas, really made them happy and excited for school. New school year, new juniors and new stuffs awaited them as they made their way to school.

As for her, she was glad that she had them around and was excited for what awaits her this year. After going through bittersweet and one of a hell, she hoped for the better this year.

Eight of them entered the school premises confidently. Seven of them stretched out their arms and took a deep breath. Smiles were plastered on their faces. Jimin giggled happily and Suga cooed excitedly.

Everyone was gathered at the foyer, greeting friends and saying hi. Everyone was just as excited as them. The freshmen were checking out the school compound and making new friends with each other.

The sound of the siren was heard and the principal spoke his words through the loud speakers and assigned all the students to their new respective classrooms and their new homeroom teachers.

They headed to their new classroom and as expected, she took the last seat at the back of the room and Bangtan took their seats around her. She put her bag down and touched the tattoo on the back of her palm, somewhere between the index finger and her thumb. It was a tattoo of BlockB’s sign.

She lightly traced over the tattoo. * Im a senior now oppas… I hope it’ll be good this year…. I miss you guys so much… * She thought.

Nothing changed much except the desks and chairs and the chalkboards and new classroom and teachers.  They were the same too except for Rapmon who had dyed his hair ash greyish blue and Na Rae too had her hair back to her original colour. Rapmon wasn’t wearing his sunglasses anymore.

The new homeroom teacher entered the classroom and introduced herself, so did all of the students. She took attendance and came to a name that everyone was too familiar with.

“ Lee Bo Na… calling once, calling twice “ Ms Yoon called.

Whispers were everywhere, including Bangtan who was surprised.

“ Oh… right.. I almost forgot. Your classmate Lee Bo Na has transferred to another school so she wont be attending Seven Seasons anymore… first lesson of the year begins now~ open your books to page 3 “ Ms Yoon told the class and took her chalk and proceeded on writing on the chalkboard.

Everyone couldn’t stop whispering. They were all surprised to hear that their fellow classmate wasn’t there anymore. Bangtan was surprised but shrugged and smiled. “ That’s better… not a bad start this year~ “ Jungkook whispered and wiggled his eyebrows.

Lesson was boring as usual until the principal came to class and asked for Na Rae. Bangtan was on guard and were alert. Ms Yoon eyed her and shook her head and proceeded on with her lesson. “ I’ll be fine. I’ll be right back “ she assured them and left with him.

 

“ Take a seat Miss Na Rae “ The principal instructed her.

She took the seat and waited for his next instruction. Somehow, she had a bad feeling about this and was nervous. He fixed his glasses and cleared his throat.

“ Many things happened and I know you’re connected to BlockB. They are your guardians but…. “ He paused.

Na Rae’s heart was pierced through at the mention of BlockB and her eyes became watery.

“ Condolences to you Miss Na Rae.. considering that they had contributed bad and good to the school, here’s my little token to you. Please accept it “ He stated and handed her a cheque of money.

“ I cant take this “

“ I would like it if you would take it. You’re in senior year which means you’re graduating. Im sorry for what other students treated you for the past few years so just take it and alal the best for senior year. Considering that last year was hell, it’ll probably be a good one this year. The least I could do for you Miss Jang Na Rae. “ He laughed a little.

“ Thank you “ She thanked him and took the cheque and left the office.

 

Bangtan was waiting for her at the usual place since it was break time. “ Hey Jangie bear~ what took you so long? “ Rapmon concerned.

“ Im fine NamJoon oppa.. “ She smiled.

Suga trudged over. “ you look like you cried  my sugarbits… “ He chuckled and poke her cheeks.

“ I’m really fine… he gave me money so Im happy~ “ She told them about it.

“ Money? Why? “ V questioned.

She sighed. “ Guys… stop being paranoid… Let me show you something~ “ She led them to the back of the school. BlockB’s hideout/territory in school. Jin’s eyes lit up. * So it was here * He thought.

“ This place is a sacred place for me and mostly it was BlockB’s… It’ll be yours from now on… make yourseleves home here but don’t damage anything… “ She stated and slipped her hand into Jin’s hand.

“ you sure you’re alright with us using this place? “ V concerned.

“ I know we cant replace BlockB but we’re happy to be with you… it’s really alright if we just go back to where we used to be. The field. Where you used to be. “ Jimin lightly patted her shoulder and fixed her bangs.

Na Rae nodded with a smile. “ It’ll be Bangtan’s from now on. I just want to share it with you guys… lets all be happy this year.. Its senior year~ our year “ She stated.

Jin gave her a light squeeze on her hand. Jungkook and Jhope were already checking out the place, jumping around, having fun. Jimin and V laughed heartedly. Suga was by himself over at the mirror at the little corner. It was used to be Yukwon’s. “ This is so cool~ “

“ Thanks babybear.. yeah lets be happy~ most importantly… lets have fun~ we’re kingkas mygoodness… This feels awesome~ we’re taking control from now on~ “ Rapmon couldn’t stop laughing and smiling. He was just too happy and excited.

Jin smiled gently at her and pulled her close, planting a kiss on her forehead.

* Let this year  be good * Eight of them thought in sync.