Chapter 7

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went straight to her cottage without looking back as she can still feel the looks Tiffany's friends are giving her. It is not something new yet somehow she feels a pang of pain in her heart. And,she doesn't even know why. But there's this thoughts that has been bugging her-- thoughts that maybe one day someone would stand up for her, defend her and just take her away from the mess her life is.

Tiffany remained expressionless as her friends nag her, telling her how she seems different, that something seemed to have changed. Tiffany doesn't want to push them away but then she justw anted to be alone. She thought that going to this class trip will take her away from this kind of situation she has to fave every single day at her home but then it seems like she was wrong.

*****

[Taeyeon]

"Arghhh. Kim Taeyeon, stop acting like this." I told myself as I plopped on the mattress, face down, and repeatedly hit my head on it. Yes. I am crazy. I admit it. Stupid me. 

I guess it is true huh, that your heart will betray you no matter how many times you try to listen to your head. Like, I don't even know why i am feeling this way. I put a hand on my chest just above my racing heart. It hurts. I don't know why but it feels like that.

I turned my body so I am facing the ceiling. I draped an arm over my eyes and the other hand right on my chest again. Maybe i just need to sleep this off. Yes. That's right. I am just exhausted and tired and bothered by my thoughts of not wanting to come here. Yes.

I tried so hard to fall asleep but it is not working at all. Ugh. But, I never opened my eyes and remained still in that same position for what feels like eternity.

. Just what the hell is that girl doing to me. Is she a witch or something? Did she cast a spell on me? Damn. She is invading my bubble! She needs to leave my mind right now. I am not even kidding. This isn't right at all. 

Even when I wanted to sleep or just close my eyes, she really does have to appear before me. Oh that beautiful eye smile. Her crescent shaped eyes. So beautiful. I swear. Maybe it is the smile. Yeah? No but it seems like there's something else though. Why do i even care. Ugh. This is freaking annoying. 

But what is bothering me really was what happened out there just a while ago. Gosh. Why? Why? Why did I feel like I was disappointed and hurt by her? Was I really expecting her to stand up for me? Defend me or something?

"Tiffany, what are you doing? Why did you eat with that... her...instead of with us? You know Jisoo has been asking for you right?" 

Yes. They really have to speak out loud whenever they are talking about me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that it was me they're referring to as 'that' or 'her'. After all, this wasn't the first time something like this happened. And, hearing that other name just makes me so angry.

And then i heard the door opened. I froze in my position, trying to calm myself. Should I get up or should I just stay like this and pretend that I am asleep? I heard footsteps. So, i guess i decided to just stay still amd pretend to be sleeping though I wanted to look at her, to see what she was going to do until i heard steps coming close to me. Omo. What do i do? 

Is she next to me? I can feel someone's presence next to me. But, why? I can feel warm air coming close to my face. Am i turning red? I hope not. Gosh.

And then I heard it. I really did. 

"I'm so sorry."

 Why? What for? Sigh. Help me please. This is making me feel so lost even more than I already am. What is this? I do love rollercoasters but this is not the kind of rollercoaster I wanted to be in. 

How do I stop all these?

*****

[Tiffany]

Everything seemed to have stopped when I saw her eyes before she turned and walked away. I followed her with my eyes as she walked her way to our cottage. Wait. Our cottage? Whew. Yeah, i guess that's right, right? I mean, we are sharing it so technically it is ours during this trip.

Why does that thought makes me feel so nervous? But, her eyes. Those brown orbs. It looked like they were... Sad? Hurt? But why? I mean did i do something to her? Sigh. I hope it wasn't me though and I really am curious as to why her eyes always looked so sad and lonely. 

I wanted to get away from Jessica and Sunny's nagging. Like, i know they are my bestfriends, but they know nothing about what happened to me and what is happening. And that is because they are too blinded to understand how I really am feeling.

It is not that i don't trust them but the last time i told them my real feelings, they just shrugged it off and told me to get my head straight and just follow Jisoo's lead. Like, seriously? Did they even listen to me at all? I think i lost my bestfriends along the way. I am still hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter