Chapter 10

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[Tiffany]

The town looks so alive even at night. Bright lights, music playing, bands, people walking around, food stalls... What is going on? Are they always like this in here?

I can't believe I sneaked out just to get those two out of trouble and I am risking myself for them. If I learn that this is just part of their game, then, I guess I am sorry but this would be the last that I'd let them do something like this to me. Best friends or not, i could care less.

I walked in to a couple of wrong yachts. So embarrassing. Then, i saw teenagers and people probably around our age and a little older probably coming in and out of that one yacht. I followed and went in there. Seems like the right one.

Ugh. Right away, what welcomed me are the raging hormones of these people with the evident smell of alcohol and smoke. Are they even of legal age to drink? Geez. Now where are those troublemakers?

I was walking through the crowd when a hand gripped my wrist and tried to pull me. Out of reflex, I turned and was about to slap the person when she spoke.

"Ti-Tiffany." Yuri said, blocking her face from Tiffany's other hand.

"Oh my god. Yuri! Are you trying to kill me?" 

"So-sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I-I just saw you that's why i followed you to call you. Sorry." Yuri was hanging her head low.

"Gosh. You scared the hell out of me. You could have just called my name you know. Where are they? I wanna get out of here like right now. I can't stand to be in this place." I told her, making sure that my sense of urgency is evident.

"They're over there. Sorry to call you out like this. I just can't control the, anymore like usual." Yuri pointed over at the other side of the yacht where a drunk Sunny and Jessica were standing, laughing their heads off with a group of unknown guys and Jisoo's group.

"Damn it." I muttered under my breath. "Let's go before something bad happens." 

We went to where the two were at and I grabbed Sunny's arm to stop her from her drunk antics. "Let's go. You've had too much already." I hissed at her.

"Ohh. Look who's here. Our dear friend Tiffany finally decided to party with us." Sunny said, slurring a bit.

"No! I came here to get you and Jessica back to the village. Now, let's go, Sunny." 

"Whaoh. Wait right there, baby. Come on. You're here already why not just join the fun and party with us?" Jisoo spoke up, chuckling.

"Jisoo, I don't have time for your games." I said, dragging Sunny with me as I look around for Jessica and Yuri.

"Not so fast, Tiffany. You're not going anywhere. You're staying here with me." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him as he pulled the other girl who was standing next to him earlier.

"Jerk. Let me go. What in 'we are over' can't you understand?" I tried to pull out of his grip but he just gripped harder and pulled me towards his group.

"Stay. You are not going anywhere until we get to business. I'm tired waiting for you Tiffany." 

It sent chills over my body and it shocked me that he started making out with the other girl right in front of me. It's not like I am jealous but more like disgusted. I slowly backed off, taking advantage of him being busy. I started to pace faster and turned around to run but he caught me again. Sh*t. Damn it's too crowded that it is making it harder for me to run. I yanked his hand but to no avail. I closed my eyes as I started to feel the exhaustion in my body. All i wanted to do is go to bed and sleep- away from tjis crowd, away from this loud music, the smell of alcohol and smoke. I kept struggling until I felt his hand loosened only to see him crouching holding on to his groin.

Then, a soft, warm hand took over his grip and pulled me away and started to run off, dragging me along. I can hear someone calling out for me and they're getting close. I wonder who's this helping me out and my question was answered when the person turned around. Taeyeon.

"What the hell are you doing in there? Do you want to get in trouble?" Taeyeon said, catching her breath.

I was stunned, seeing her standing before me. She helped me. She got me out of there. "Tiffany! Damn it. Stop spacing out. Go hide somewhere. Maybe over there at that dock. Just hide. I'll try to lose them and get you after." I am trying to process what she just said but i am still shocked.

I felt her push me, urging me to move and by move she means run. I ran and looked back at her and luck must not be on my side I tripped. Yeah yeah. Clumsy me. I think i sprained my ankle. Of all days. Tiffany you idiot. I saw the covered inflatable boats and hid on one of them. I can't clearly hear anything because of the loud blastingof music everywhere.

It's dark under the covers and i am scared and sleepy. I can feel my eyes close.

*****

[Taeyeon]

I like how the cool breeze touches my face. I am walking around the town, enjoying the sight of people having so much fun with the food and music. The food was great. I ate even though I had dinner already. I could just not say no to the food that is surrounding me right now. After trying some, i also bought some that i could bring back to the cottage to enjoy. Oh wait, we're going camping. I almost forgot. Oh well, this'll probably be good to bring along too.

I bought different kinds of pastries, some delicacies that is unique to this town, some snacks and little souvenirs. This is fun. I've never really been to a festival or an event similar to this. I didn't know that it would be this enjoyable.

Maybe I should go back before i get myself caught and get in to another trouble. I probably shouldn't have brought my case with me-- but then that's the reason why i am out here-- because It is adding up to the weight of my knapsack. Did i really buy that much to make it this heavy? Tsk. Or maybe I am just full and tired.

As I was walking past by the docks, i saw a figure that is very familiar but I couldn't be so sure. I slowly walked a bit closer and i was right. Tiffany. What the heck is she doing out here? I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter