Chapter 3

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School is finally over that day. Taeyeon just couldn't wait to get out of that place. She was planning on going somewhere, a place where she usually runs to when she wanted peace and quiet. But, her plan was ruined-- as she thought so-- when she saw her father already waiting for her outside the school.

Taeyeon sighed and dragged herself slowly to her father when she saw Tiffany in the corner of her eye. Taeyeon turned to Tiffany's direction. Taeyeon felt the corner of her lips curve a bit at the sight of the girl but it disappeared as quick as it appeared when she saw Jisoo, the boyfriend and the jerk who humiliated her just a few days after she transferred from that school.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking with her head hanging low, dragging herself lazily. Tiffany didn't notice Jisoo approaching her as she was busy watching Taeyeon's every move.  Tiffany felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw Taeyeon turned her head to her direction. Her heart suddenly was beating fast, but her view was blocked and her thoughts were interrupted by Jisoo. Tiffany couldn't help but frown and groan inwardly. As soon as Jisoo moved away from her way, Taeyeon wasn't there anymore. And, Tiffany was disappointed.

*****

[Taeyeon]

I wanted to go to this little paradise of mine after school and I couldn't be any happier when the last bell rang indicating that finally school is over for the day, for the week. Little paradise of my own. Well, not really mine but no one really goes there and I am happy that it is that way. No one knows about it and whenever I feel like i wanted to disappear, be invisible or make the world disappear, that would be the perfect place.

But, my plan is ruined. Seriously, why does he have to pick me up? It's not like I can't take care of myself or anything. Even from afar, I can already see that black, shiny car of his that he loves dearly. I rolled my eyes and let the excitement in me evaporate in the air. 

I lazily dragged myself, walking as slow as I could wishing for time to stop. And it did! Oh. My. Gosh. I really thought that time and everything else around me stood still when i turned my head towards her direction after seeing her in the corner of my eye. Damn. Those eyes. Those lips. That beautiful face. I don't know if she could see me looking at her and or if she's looking back at me too. I can feel this twists and knots in my stomach and my breath caught in my throat. 

My thoughts wander off, and I am silently wishing if I could have the power to read minds as i wanted to see, to read her and what she's thinking of, who she's thinking of... Of what she thinks of me. 

I can feel my own lips curving a bit. Weird. But, as soon as that cruve appeared, I felt it go away right away, too. "Stupid jerk." I muttered under my breath. Jisoo blocked her way and she was mentally cursing him for ruining the view and that moment. I caught a glimpse of her before I finally went my way to my father who was waiting in his car. 

Her boyfriend was now next to her with his teammates and chatting with them. I saw her smiled at them. They probably said something about her or what. Jisoo put an arm around Tiffany's shoulder and i saw her tensed up, and looked at the arm and hand around her with a look as if wanting to take it off. 

Aren't you supposed to be happy? Smiling? Giddy or whatever, whenever your boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter