Chapter 22

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tiffany]

 

I held Taeyeon’s gaze with our faces still flushed. This has got to be the first time I have ever felt this way…at all. Everything feels so new. I could still feel my heart pounding heart against my chest, my face warm and flushed, my hands and knees shaking and my stomach just like always has these butterflies that never stopped flying.

 

And, I think this could be the first time I felt this genuinely happy. I am happy. After all those years of faking smiles and being happy in front of everyone, I feel happy. Right now. Right here. With Taeyeon. I feel like my heart is going to explode any time with these overwhelming emotions.

 

I felt Taeyeon’s hand on my face as her other hand held my hand. Our foreheads still leaning on to each other’s and I can feel her warm breath against my lips. I looked down as she entwined my hand with hers and looked up when I heard her clear .

 

“Pani…” She started. I could see the vulnerability in her eyes as well as the gentleness in them. “Will you be mine?”

 

I blushed harder. I know I did. I couldn’t help it but I know I just suddenly broke out into a wide smile, wider than I could ever imagine. “Yes.” I squeaked; how embarrassing.

 

She hugged me so tight, I thought it was going to cut off the air from my lungs but I don’t mind at all. Her arms around me makes me feel so safe and secured, protected from any harm. I returned the hug and let myself drown in the moment.

 

I giggled when she pulled back and started to shower my face with kisses. It brought back some bad memories though. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change everything. Oh. I must have been too deep in my thoughts.

 

“Pani-ah, are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. Sorry.” I looked away.

 

Taeyeon turned my head so I was looking at her. “Are you sure you’re okay with this? Are you sure you want this too?”

 

“Of course!” I said rather too loudly, I saw her winced. “Sorry. I do, TaeTae. I really do. It’s just that, sorry I got lost in my thoughts.”

 

“Wanna share it with me?” She laid down on the sand and pulled me with her. My head is resting on her arm, and we stayed just like that.

“Sorry, TaeTae. I really mean everything that I said though. And I don’t have any intentions in taking them back. It’s just that… Aish. This is too embarrassing.”

 

“It’s okay. I believe you.” I felt her kiss the side of my head.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, gathering as much courage that I have left.

 

She turned her head and looked at me. “Anything.”

 

I turned to my side so I can look at her better. “Okay. Here it goes and please don’t laugh at me?” I just saw her raise her eyebrows. I closed my eyes, too shy to even look at her, before I continued speaking. “Look, TaeTae… Well. Sigh. Okay, I am one of those girls who gushes over a prince charming or knight in shining armor, thinking I am a princess and I needed to be saved. I do needed to be saved. I think you know what I mean. But, I have all these dreams of wanting my first kiss to be all perfect, which would make me lift my foot and feel all those butterflies in my stomach and fireworks exploding.” I gulped as I opened my eyes. “My first kiss wasn’t exactly like that. It was a total opposite to be exact. Forced, even.”I saw her frowning. “It wasn’t a really good memory and even something I wanted to forget. And when…” I blushed.

 

She was now looking at me with an unreadable expression. “When? It’s okay. Go on and continue.”

 

I let out another sigh. “When you kissed me…” I couldn’t even find the words to continue. “When you kissed me, it was… It was like everything that I have imagined what a first kiss should be like.” I looked away as I wanted to hide my red face.

 

Taeyeon turned my head yet again. “Stop hiding your face from me. Stop looking away and avoiding my eyes. You’ve got nothing to be shy or embarrassed about.” I felt her brush the pad of her thumb against my lower lip and I shuddered under her touch. “Let me take that bad memory away then. Let me give you your real first kiss.”

 

And before I could even speak, I already felt her warm, soft lips against mine. And I melted right away. I couldn’t do anything but let myself drown in the warmth of her body and touches as I shivered with anticipation and excitement and happiness. The fireworks were back! It was there and I am lost in the wonder that her lips.

 

“I’ve been wanting to do this to you ever since we got locked up in that laboratory.” I heard her mumbled against my lips.

 

Oh dear god. Is this how amazing should a kiss feel like? I don’t want her to stop to be honest. It felt amazing. How soft her lips are yet her kisses have turned more intense than how it started. She tilted my head a bit and the kiss grew deeper.

 

I don’t know how long our lips were locked together but when she pulled out, we were both panting. My eyes fluttered open and she has her own still closed. Sweat has formed on forehead and I wiped it off.

 

“That was…amazing.” I said breathlessly.

 

Her eyes flew open and I know it mirrors my own. “Thank you.” I muttered before I gave her another peck.

 

We stayed just like that – lying on the sand in each other’s arms for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter