Chapter 12

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Taeyeon and Tiffany were knocked out on the boat the night of the party, the rest of the students who sneaked out did get into trouble. Taeyeon was right. As the yacht left the dock, not even half an hour from sailing, the police have stopped the yacht and took over bringing everyone in it with them to the station, calling responsible guardians and parents over to pick up their kids.

Alcoholic drinks and other things were confiscated from the yacht. And amongst the caught people from the yacht were Jisoo and his gang plus Sunny, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri. 

"I can't believe this is happening." Ms. Cho said as she gathered the wasted students to the bus with Ms. Han and Mr. Park along with her.

Most of the students were wasted drunk while some were still, at least, somewhat sober. 

Upon arriving back to the village, the teachers and the other students who were left at the village helped attending to the others. Afterwards, Ms. Cho gathered the rest of the students.

"Make sure to wake up early tomorrow. Gather all your things and if you are roommates with one of those people, help them out with their things please. We will leave tomorrow morning after breakfast. Understood?"

The students nodded and answered back before they were dismissed back to their cottages, murmuring with each other about the incident.

The next morning, everyone was forced to get up and get ready. After breakfast, everyone was gathered at the village center.

"We are so disappointed in you all. I can't believe all of that happened last night. Everyone who were involved, it doesn't matter if you are the school star player or class president or whatever, all of you will receive your punishments and consequences when we get back. Your parents are all notified about this incident as well." Ms. Cho said.

Ms. Han was about to do a headcount before letting the students get on the bus when the police arrived.

"Good morning, ma'am." One of the four policemen greeted

"Good morning, sir. How can we help you?" Ms. Han said.

"Ah. We are here regarding last night's incident. I believe you have some of your students involved." 

"Yes. And if I'm not mistaken we also have settled that matter last night at the station."

"Yes. But, there's one more thing we need to ask from the students involved."

"Huh? If it was already settled, then what else would you need from them?"

"There was another incident which may involve your students again." The second policeman this time spoke up.

"Hold on, sir. You can't just accuse and point at our students just like that. Let me call on my colleagues."

While the policemen and Ms. Han were talking, a few faces turned pale as they stepped back away from sight.

Ms. Han called Ms. Cho and Mr. Park to help her deal with the policemen.

"Officers, what seems to be the problem here?" Mr. Park asked.

"We have another report from last night which appears to be before the yacht incident. And, it seems like some of your students are involved yet again." 

"How sure are you that they are part of this?"

"We have evidence, sir. We wouldn't come here without at least enough proof in hand for us to be able to ask them a few questions. We just wanted to ask them some questions"

"Will you question them here then? We are actually trying to catch a plane and we will be late."

"Sure. Here are the pictures from the video that were submitted to us. We believe that they are one of yours. Last night. Before the yacht left the dock, four boats from a different dock were untied and pushed to the open water. The owner is currently waiting at the station for an update regarding this matter. THis video was turned in to us last night from a person who saw the and caught everything in there. This was just brought to our attention after you left the station and was reviewed thoroughly before we came here."

Mr. Park groaned as he showed the still pictures from the video to Ms. Cho. Clearly, you can see Jisoo's face and two others from his friends and two other locals. 

The three stidents were called and summoned to the dining table with the police and the two teachers as Ms. Han proceeded with the headcount.

"Hwang Tiffany. Kim Taeyeon." Ms. Han called out but there was no answer.

"Tiffany? Taeyeon?" She asked again but no answer again. 

Everyone looked for the two while Jessica and Sunny ran to the cottage where Tiffany was supposed to be staying at. They saw that the cottage was left untouched and things were still placed the way they were the day before and there were no signs of the two.

Ms. Han groaned as another problem seemed to have occured. 

"Ms. Han we can't find them. Their things were still unpacked as well."

Ms. Han ran over to Ms. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter