Chapter 15

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Tiffany]

I shyly took her arm and moved a bit closer to her rather awkwardly. Her skin is so smooth and soft and warm a d I can definitely feel my face turning red. I felt her tensed as I touched her but she relaxed too.

"Thank you, Taeyeon." I sleepily mumbled. I think she patted my hand or was that just my imagination? I wouldn't know I guess since I drifted off right away.

I'm not sure how long I have been asleep. I still have my eyes closed as I hugged my pillow tighter. Wait. It's not a pillow. I heard a breath hitched. My eyes fluttered open and I saw an obviously awkward smile from Taeyeon. Crap. I am hugging her body not just her arm anymore.

I withdrew my arms and turned my back on her as I tried to get my composure back. 

"S-sorry about that." I told her.

"You're fine." She answered me back. With a smile. A freaking smile.

She invited me to eat. It was probably around noon by now if we would base it on the sun, which is shining so brightly right now. It was a more comfortable atmosphere between us and I like it. I like how we don't have to be that awkward with each other anymore. 

Though she was still too quiet, I think it is enough now that she answers me whenever I have something to ask her and she even looks after me. So this is what kind of a person she is.

After we ate, we both went for a swim. Well, it was more like her asking me if I wanted to. Of course I said yes. I just thought that maybe  if we do things together, it'll make us get closer with each other.

Taeyeon is really funny. And when she laughs, it was contagious. She should always smile and laugh. 

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon called my name. I turned around and she suddenly splashed some water to my face and I was caught off guard.

I heard her giggling and it made me look at her after I wiped the water off of my face. She was now laughing hard, head thrown back and a hand covering . And her laughter? It sounds like a middle-aged woman in a kid's body. That made me laugh. 

I ran after her, trying to make my revenge, splashing water to her as well.

"Yaaahhh! Come back here! I'm not done with you!" I yelled after her.

She ran back to the shore and I was following her. How can she run so fast with those short legs? Okay. I'm not insulting her or anything but she just doesn't seem like the athletic type, despite that nice body of hers.

"Getting tired, Hwang?" I heard her yell back, taking me back from my thoughts.

"Heck no. Just you wait, Kim!"

"You won't catch me!" And she stuck her tongue out. How old is she again?

I ran after her and almost bumped on her back as she stopped suddenly. I was going to ask her why when she bent down and picked something up from the sand.

She turned around and I stepped back and she stretched her hand out. 

"Pretty?" She asked me. 

It was. She found a little somewhat like a conch shell. I nodded at her and smiled back too. 

"You can have it." She told me.

"But you found it. It's yours." I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter