Chapter 32: Kim Confronts Big Brother?

I Want to Know What Love Is

thanks to the owner of the vid....

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Since the cameras won’t be rolling until the following morning, Kim stood her ground on her decision to sleep beside Gerald on his bed inside the Boys’ Room.  He was already asleep, but she just couldn’t will herself to sleep.  She stepped out of the room and went to the prayer area.

          “God, ano po ba talaga ang nangyayari?  Wag nyo po muna kukunin si Gerald saken, mamamatay talaga ako…please po.  Hindi ko alam kung ano’ng problema pero nararamdaman ko na meron talaga.  Whatever it is, please Lord, wag muna.  Ibalato nyo na po muna sya saken, kahit mga 70 years na lang po, ok na ‘ko dun.”

          With that, she stood up and was about to go back to Gerald’s room when she changed her mind and turned towards the confession room instead.

          Kim pushed the doorbell and waited.  There was no answer.  She tried again, but still to no avail.  She tried knocking on the door, but there was still still no answer.  She turned the knob and found it open.  She peeped before getting inside the room.  On top of the table, she found a sheet of paper and a permanent marker.  Taking it as a cue for her to address her concerns, she wrote everything she wanted to tell Big Brother about the incident that happened earlier with Gerald.

          After finishing her letter, she folded the paper, wrote big brother’s name on top and left it on top of the table.  Quietly as she has entered, she left the confession room and returned to Gerald’s room.  She silently slid under the covers with him and embraced him as sleep took over her consciousness.

          The following morning, Gerald woke up with a start.  He was surprised to still find Kim beside him on the bed.  Her left leg was pinning him down, right below his hope for future Andersons.  Realizing this, his body reacted fast enough and his manhood was already in attention.

          He slowly lifted Kim’s legs before he slid off the bed.  Moving quickly, he took a pair of shorts, a pair of boxers and his towel and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick, cold shower.

          Kim woke up dreamily as she patted the space beside her.  Finding it empty, she opened her eyes and searched the room for Gerald.  She heaved a sigh of relief as she listened to the sound of running water inside the bathroom.

          Feeling lazy to get up, Kim snuggled further under the covers.  She took Gerald’s pillow and hugged it as if it was Gerald himself.  She closed her eyes and imagined his face getting nearer and nearer and nearer…

          “Yaiks!  Ano ba, Ge!  Tumutulo ka pa eh!”  Kim screamed as cold water dropped on her cheeks.  She didn’t hear Gerald come out of the bathroom.  He was about to kiss her when the water droplets broke the moment.

          “Ay, sorry ha?  Ang cute mo kasi, di ako nakapigil eh, pa-kiss naman o!”  Gerald pouted his lips, waiting for her kiss.

          Not wanting to break the mood, she obliged and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before standing up from the bed.

          “Ang bilis naman!  Di ba pwedeng replay?”  He pleaded.

          Kim noticed that Gerald was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist, pretty much the same way as their scene in Paano na Kaya.  Gerald realized where Kim was looking and playfully tugged at the towel.  It dropped to the floor, making Kim gape at him with hanging open.

          Gerald approached her and slowly closed with his hand.

          “O, baka matunaw na ‘ko nyan…mapasukan pa ng langaw ang bibig mo.”  He laughed at her expression, quickly picking up the towel on the floor.

          “Bastos ka talaga, Geraldo!  Pwede ka namang mag-suot ng boxers underneath, bakit nakahubad ka!  Baka may camera dito, mabandera ka pa sa buong Pilipinas!  Hala, mag-bihis ka dun sa banyo, biliiiissss!!!!”  Kim scolded him, unrelentingly swatting his behind with her own towel.

          “Aray, Kimmy, ano ba!  Walang camera dito sa room, promise!  Na-check ko na…don’t worry.”

          Kim stopped and looked at Gerald with her eyes twinkling mischievously.  “Ah, ganon…wala palang camera ha?  Halika rito, daliii!!!  Halika….”  She slowly made her way to where Gerald was.

          “Uh, Kimmy, ano na naman nasa isip mo ha?  Tumigil ka.  Sisigaw ako ng , hala ka!  Maeeskandalo tayo, mapipilitan kang magpakasal saken, sige ka…”

          Kim stopped in her tracks as she heard what Gerald said.  “Talaga?  Eh sino ba’ng maysabi na mapipilitan lang akong magpakasal sa’yo kung sakali?”

          He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Hindi ka nagbibiro?  Papayag ka talagang magpa-kasal sa ‘ken?”

          “Given the chance, why not?”  And she turned her back on him.  She marched toward the bathroom and closed the door behind her.  Gerald was left staring into space.