Chapter 30: Secret Tasks (with ooopsies on the side)

I Want to Know What Love Is

 

Gerald was about to follow Kim’s lead to change into his swimming trunks when somebody pulled him aside to where Kim wouldn’t see them when she gets back.

          “Whoa!  Ge, ako ‘to..”  Joven raised his hands to cover his face ala-erik morales when Gerald instantly reacted in a defensive stance.

          “Ginulat mo ‘ko, grabe!  Bakit ka ba nagtatago?  Alam naman ni Kim na nandito ka eh.  Di ba ikaw ang naghatid samen?”

          “Oo nga, pero di nya alam ang totoo’ng drama natin… Teka, pa’no?  Magpapahinga lang ako ng mga 2 hours, tapos alis na ‘ko ha?  Balikan ko na lang daw kayo dito after a week sabi nina Mr. M at Direk Lauren.”

          “Ha?  One week?  Nagbibiro ka ba?  Bakit?  Wala na ba kaming projects?  Inalis na kami sa KTM at ASAP?”  Gerald asked anxiously.

          “Hindi ah!  Ikaw talaga.  Gusto lang nila maka-pahinga ka.  Saka mid-week, darating sina Ate Zoe at Kuya George, pero sa secret room lang.  Naitawag na nya yung arrangement na gusto nya sa blue room,”  Joven answered.

          “Di kaya mahalata ni Kim?  Bahala na….Teka, yung pink room, ok na rin yung mga pinadala ko sa inyo ni Ali galing kay ate Portia at kay Ate Nhila?”

          “Yes po.  Don’t worry, everything’s under control…” and he gave Gerald a smile that seemed to give him the assurance that he needed.

          “  Uy, english yun ah!”  He laughed but was obviously proud that Joven took his advice not to stop learning, even on his own during his free time.  “Eh yung arrangements for the 13th?  Ok na rin?”

          “Oo naman, yun nga inuna namin ni Ali at baka mapagalitan mo kami eh.  O, sige na, dadating na ang prinsesa mo.  Tandaan mo ang mga controls ha?”

          “K, pahinga ka muna.  Paglabas namin papunta sa beach, grab something to eat, para di ka na patigil-tigil sa byahe, nag-iisa ka pa naman.”

          “Thanks, Ge.  The best ka talaga.  Sige, tulog muna ako.  Wag mo kalimutan mga gamut mo ha?”

          “Opo tatay…”  Gerald smiled as he went to his room to change.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

          “Ge….Ge….Gerald? Geraldoooooooo!!!!!”  Kim shouted frantically, making Gerald run inside of the house.

          “Baby?  Ano nangyari?!  San may sunog?!”  Gerald asked her, panting as he tried to catch his breath while looking at Kim with a concerned expression on his face.

          “Naku, kawawa ka naman…Sorry ha?  Akala ko kasi, iniwan mo ‘ko dito mag-isa eh.”  Kim explained as she gently rubbed Gerald’s back to help him breath easily.

          “My God, babe!  Don’t ever do that to me again!  Tinakot mo’ko, akala ko kung napano ka na.  Saka, pwede ba naman kitang iwan dito?”

          “Sorry na nga eh.  Halika na, swimming na tayo,” and she eagerly placed her arms on Gerald’s waist and egged him to put his on her shoulders.

          “Ang y naman ng baby ko, nakakagigil..”  Gerald enthused as he gave her the once over.  She was wearing a one-piece orange bathing suit that could easily pass for a two-piece since the top and the string bikini were only held together with a not-so-large metal ring at her left hip.

          She just smiled at him as they continued walking. 

          They walked along the shores, saying nothing, just watching the sun that had almost completely set in the horizon.  Stars were beginning to appear in the dusky skies.  Farther along the shore, they found a very big rock with a cove underneath.

          “Ge, tingnan mo o!  Parang katulad sa Hundred Islands.  Naalala mo?  Yung kinuhanan natin ng supplies natin?”

          “Oo nga ano?  Gusto mong tingnan?”

          “Sige, halika, di naman siguro masyadong malamig ang tubig.”

          They slowly made their way toward the secluded cove.  Once inside, they found that the water was somewhat warmer.  There was also a bedrock that extended to the other end of the cove that could serve as an exit to the rock formation.  Gerald lifted Kim so she could sit on the bedrock while she dangled her feet on the water.  Gerald stood in front of her, took both her hands and placed them across his shoulders, just like the way she held on to him while they were playing “elves” inside the PBB house.

          For a while, they remained as they were, simply enjoying the quiet.  All they could hear were the waves rushing to the shores.  Kim’s eyes suddenly glistened in amusement as she realized that there couldn’t possibly be a camera hidden inside the cove.  It was unthinkable, but her eyes roamed around the hidden inlet just to make sure she wasn’t mistaken.  When she was already certain there wasn’t any, she slowly inched her head just beside Gerald’s, and positioned a few inches from his right ear. She started breathing slowly into his ear, giving him goosebumps all over, causing him to jerk his head away from her seductively smiling face.

          “Kimmy…may binabalak ka na naman…”  He warned her as he slowly moved backwards, not letting her out of his sight.

          “Kapal mo ha!  Wala kaya…Halika nga rito.  Para ka namang re-reypin eh.  Kainis ka ha.”  She pouted, her chinky eyes getting even smaller as she did.

          Gerald smiled and waded towards her.  When he was already an arm’s length away, Kim lowered herself into the tepid water, encircled her arms to his neck and kissed him lovingly.  He instinctively embraced her, responding to her kiss that had by then started to deepen.  Her tongue had aggressively invaded his mouth, urging his tongue to engage in a battle she intended to win.

          His lips started going down, immersed in a journey that began on her neck, slowly travelling to all parts of her, its owner beginning to feel the urgency of his own actions.  Soon, it arrived at the valley in between her twin peaks.  The warmth of his breath engulfed her already taut s, causing her to moan ever so sweetly.  Hearing her voice seemed to encourage him even more to give her pleasure as she has never before experienced.

          As he alternated between the two upright mounds of milk and honey, his hands started to feel her all over.  He touched her back, slowly caressing her tiny waist and round buttocks.  Cupping her cute tush, he lifted her up so she could straddle him.  He moved forward to put her back on the bedrock as he continued to shower her body with warm kisses.  His hand slowly made its way to the pulsating mound in between her legs, tenderly caressing her soft inner thighs, making her moan louder.

          He slowly lifted the lycra bikini bottom so his fingers could work its way into her deepest hub.  He found what he was looking for, and slowly parted the walls that hid the seed of pleasure.  He played with her sensitivity until he could already feel the heat                                                                                                                      of her femininity.  Gerald gradually pushed his fingers inside of her, taking care not to shove painfully.  Kim followed the rhythm of Gerald’s fingers, now ing in and out of her in a crazily delicious way.  Soon, her body was arching and convulsing as she reached ic heights still unknown to her until now.  She realized a sudden hunger for Gerald to fill her void.  Kim yanked his hands from where it was and hurriedly pulled him towards her as she settled her back on the warm bedrock, bringing him along with her.

          Gerald quickly tugged at his trunks, revealing his masculinity that was already as hard as a rock.  Kim wrenched her lithe body off her suit and grabbed Gerald’s hard shaft.  She guided it to her already parted legs, willing their bodies to become one.  Gerald gladly obliged as fire consumed his whole being.  They never could get enough of each other.  Soon, they were again dancing to the oldest rhythm man has ever known.

          He ed as fast and as hard as he could, the feel of water giving their sensibilities a little more pleasure as their bodies raced to reach their respective es with alacrity.  Gerald wanted to withdraw as soon as he felt himself almost ready to release his load, but Kim stopped him by enfolding him with her long legs.

          Finally achieving multiple euphoric s, Kim and Gerald lay spent beside each other.

          “I love you so much, Kimmy.”

          “I love you too, Ge.”

          Gerald gave her an intense kiss on the lips before he stood up to get her suit and his trunks before they were carried out of the cove by the waves that had by then become bigger and far in between.

          “Let’s go?  Baka magkasakit ka na kasi malamig na sa labas,” Gerald cajoled Kim to stand up.  She smiled and wiggled her brows to let him know she was up to something.  “Oh no, you don’t…Kimmy, please?  Adik ka na talaga saken ha?  Tama na, baby…let’s go na, sige na…”

          “Last round?”  And she sat up as she grabbed his not-so-limp tool.  She egged him forward, not letting go of .  Kim naughtily looked at Gerald as she slowly opened to give him a mind-blowing oral.

          With her eyes closed, she imagined herself a lollipop, her tongue giving the head a sensuous round over.  Her hand goaded him to .  She opened her eyes to look at him and found him shivering in sheer pleasure.

          Gerald couldn’t take it any longer, so he slowly guided Kim to kneel on all fours and took her from behind.  He lunged at her like there was no tomorrow, and Kim met his s with equal fervor.  Their hunger for each other seemed insatiable.  As she reached the insurmountable pinnacle of ual sensations, she cried out Gerald’s name and contracted her muscles to prevent him from withdrawing.  Gerald convulsed with over satisfaction, grounding himself to her behind as he drove into her one last time before he collapsed on top of her.

          “You’re a witch, Kimmy…a very beautiful witch.”

          “Yeah, right.  Kaya nga gusto kong maadik ka saken ng husto, para ako lang ang titingnan mo at wala ng iba…”  She laughed and patted his cheek with the back of her hand as she scooped up her suit.  Kim slipped into her two-piece as she made her way out of the cove.  “Lika na, loverboy…the night’s still young..marami pa tayo’ng gagawin.  Remember, the cameras start rolling tomorrow, so solong-solo pa natin ang magdamag…”  And with that, she walked off toward the house.

          Gerald couldn’t believe what he just experienced with Kim.  His baby has finally grown into a real woman, she already knows how to seduce, and boy, she really knows how much power she has over him.  With a sigh of happiness, he put on his trunks and traced Kim’s steps.

          Later that night, a double chime was heard while they were having dinner.  Kim got up and went inside the confession room.

          “Yes po?”

          Nobody answered.  She looked around and saw a piece of paper lying on the table.  She took it and read the instruction.

          “GUMAWA KA NG ISANG BAGAY NA MAAARI MONG IBIGAY KAY GERALD BILANG UNIQUE NA REGALO SA VALENTINE’S DAY.  DAPAT AY MAYROON ITONG KAKAIBA SA  LAHAT NG NAIBIGAY MO NA SA KANYA.  HINDI MO MAAARING SABIHIN SA KANYA ANG TASK NA ITO.  KUNG MAY KAILANGAN KANG MATERYALES, ISULAT MO SA LIKOD NG PAPEL NA ITO AT IWANAN MO NA LAMANG SA IBABAW NG MESA.”

          “Ok po.”  And Kim started listing her requisition for art materials.

          When she was finished, she left the room and searched for Gerald.  She found him cleaning the dishes.

          “O, bakit ikaw ang gumawa nyan?  Pambabae yan.  Hamo na, ako na lang.”

          “Sit down, Kimmy.   It’s my pleasure to serve you, princess.”  And he stared at her just as he always does.

          A single chime rang.  Gerald went to the confession room and immediately searched for the mobile phone he requested direk lauren to provide for him.  He found it at the bottom of the chaise lounger.  He called Ali and asked whether the preparations for the 13th were underway.  He was answered in the affirmative.  After he hung up, the phone rang.  It was Zoe.

          “RJ, Direk Lauren asked your architect to provide a secret passage from the confession room to the next room where all the medical equipments were placed.  Can we begin your treatments now?  You look worse than the last time I saw you.”

          “Hello to you too, Ate.  I missed you too.”  Gerald couldn’t help but .  “Chill, you’re too uptight.”

          “How can I?  Everyday, I see you, you seem a little worse than the last.”

          “I’ll be ok.  God won’t let me die young ‘cause I still have to enjoy having a family with Kimmy.”

          “Good to know your belief still isn’t waning.”

          “It won’t.  don’t worry.  By the way, can you please ask Direk Lauren for the copies of the PBB moments Kim and I had while we were still inside the PBB house?  I want to give her an unforgettable gift.”

          “Ok, will do.  What else do you need?”

          “That’s all, Ate.  Ingat ka.  See you some time..”