Chapter 29: Instructions (A Short Chapter)

I Want to Know What Love Is

 

As soon as Joven has placed all their luggages inside their respective rooms, he went out to where Kim and Gerald were to give them a piece of paper that contained an instruction from “Big Brother”.

          “MAGPAHINGA MUNA KAYONG DALAWA.  I WILL HAVE THE CAMERAS TURNED OFF UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING.  AT 7AM SHARP, YOU CAN NO LONGER TALK TO EACH OTHER UNTIL I SAY SO.  IF YOU HEAR A SINGLE DOORBELL CHIME, IT MEANS GERALD HAS TO GET INSIDE THE CONFESSION ROOM.  IF YOU HEAR TWO CHIMES, IT’S YOUR TURN, KIM. 

THE FRIDGE HAS BEEN FILLED FOR AT LEAST A WEEK’S WORTH OF SUPPLIES.  I ALSO ASKED TATA AND JOVEN TO PREPARE ANOTHER LUGGAGE FOR THE TWO OF YOU.  YOU WILL FIND YOUR THINGS INSIDE YOUR RESPECTIVE ROOMS.  FOR THE MOMENT, I AM NOT PROHIBITING YOU FROM DOING ANYTHING.  THERE IS NO OFF-LIMIT AREA UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING.  HOWEVER, DO NOT OPEN THE TWO ADJACENT ROOMS WITH PINK AND BLUE DOORS RESPECTIVELY.  THOSE ARE THE ONLY PLACES YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER DURING YOUR ENTIRE STAY, EXCEPT AT TIMES WHEN I WILL TELL YOU TO GET INSIDE.

WELCOME TO PBB-ANILAO, ENJOY YOUR STAY.”

          Kim and Gerald looked at each other after reading the instructions of Big Brother.

          “Ayan, loud and clear, sabi ni Kuya, we  can do anything we want until tomorrow.  Wala pang bantay ngayon…would you like to go swimming, baby?”  Gerald asked Kim.

          “Uhm, sige, magbibihis muna ako, ok?”  Kim stood up and turned to leave but Gerald caught her hands which made her lose her balance.  Gerald caught her as she landed on his lap.  “uhm…ano na naman po, Mr. Anderson?  Di ko gusto ang smile mo ha?”

          “Na-miss kita eh…ako, di mo na-miss?”  He gave her his puppy-eyed look.  It never failed to make her laugh.

          “Hay naku, ayan ka na naman…para namang ilang araw na tayong magkasama, 24/7.  Di ka ba nagsasawa na ako lagi ang kasama mo?”

          “Of course not.  Kahit kelan, hinding-hindi ako magsasawa na kasama ka.  Mahal na mahal kita eh.”  Gerald suddenly became serious.  He was just staring at her lovely face, wondering what he did to deserve such a wonderful person.

          “O, tinititigan mo na naman ako.  Baka matunaw na ako nyan…”  Kim , hoping she could bring back the light moment they were sharing a while ago.

          Gerald smiled and kissed her gently on the lips before letting her go.  “Sige na, you better change.  Baka di ka na naman makapigil sa panggigigil mo saken di pa tayo makapag-swimming.”  He teased back and tenderly swatted her behind.

          “Ok, wait for me..”  and Kim sauntered off to her room.

          “Always…I’ve always waited for you, Kimmy…I always will.”  Gerald muttered as he looked at her retreating figure.