Beach pt 3

Why me?

 

Hai. So I'll make this in your POV for now, just so you can get into Hana's mind a little more and get to know her better. You'll see that she's not as mature and serious as everyone sees her as in the story. hehehe :3


Still Hana's/Your POV

His face got closer. I closed my eyes in panic. What do I do? OMGOMGOMGOMG. He's going to kiss me. 

He moved his hand and placed his cheek on my forehead. Oh.... He... wanted to check my temperature. Heh. I'm stupid. 

He smiled and pulled away. "You don't feel hot. You'll be okay. Get some rest. I'll bring you food.", he said as he got up to leave. 

He's leaving me alone. No. Wait. Don't go. I couldn't say these things out loud. I was afraid of being left alone at that moment. 

"Lu-Luhan?", I called him before he closed the door. His head peeked into the room, "Mm?" "Hurry, okay?", I worriedly said. He nodded and ran down stairs. 

I sighed in relief. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Somebody help me. I think I'm going to be really sick. My heart just won't slow down. How the hell does he make me feel so nervous? I'm Cho Hana, I never feel this way. 

I pinched my cheeks to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I was hoping that what I felt was just part of a horrible nightmare. Unfortunately, I was awake, alive, and kicking. 

My face was feeling hot and red. I was still flustered from what just happened. He didn't kiss me. WHAT? He didn't want to, or something? No, WAIT. Why should I care?

Luhan suddenly burst the door open. I threw the covers over my head and hid my red face. I was too shy to show my face. 

He came in with a bowl of soup, some cut fresh fruits, and some tea. I sat up, still trying to hide my face with a pillow. He placed the tray of food on my lap. It looked so yummy, expecially since I didn't eat lunch yet. 

Luhan picked up the spoon and scooped up a bit of the soup. He blew on he spoon to cool the soup down, then he moved it closer to my mouth. He opened his mouth and said, "Ahh~" like he was motioning for me to open my mouth. He. Wants. To. Feed. Me. Dafuq. What do I DO?! 

"No-no. It's okay, I can do it myself.", I protested. He pouted and still insisted on feeding me. Fine. 

I opened my mouth and he let the soup pour in. What kind of soup is this? IT'S DELICIOUS. 

I smiled, "Wahh~ daebak. You're mom is a wonderful cook.". Luhan said, "I'll tell her you said that. Here, I'll feed you more."  

When did Luhan become so comfortable with me? I'm glad because I think I'm pretty comfortable with him too, except for when my insides feel weird around him. WHICH HE MAKES ME FEEL ALL THE TIME NOW. AM I SICK? 

I nodded. He fed me until the soup was all done. I finished the fruits as well. It was silent for a while, none of us said a word or made a sound. 

Luhan broke the silence, "If you feel better later, can I show you the place I told you about earlier?" 

"I feel a lot better, so we can go soon.", I told him. His face brightened and a wide smile was plastered on his face. How could he be so good-looking? Woah. Hold on. What did I just say? I'm going insane. I, Cho Hana, do not find guys good-looking. 

He picked up the now-empty tray and said he'd be back shortly. I got up from the bed and went to the mirror which was across from the bed, right beside the door. 

HOLY SH- I LOOK LIKE CRAP. What the hell? I look like a Panda. Hana the Panda. Heheh, I'm funny. Okay, not the time to joke. Luhan's been staring at my face, which looks like poo right now. WHY?. He didn't even say anything. Aksldjlsfjd;lfsd I'm so embarassed. Ugh. 

I ran to the washroom and got a tissue. I ran back to the mirror and wiped the make up that smudged under my eyes. I think it smudged when I was crying in my sleep. I still looked like poo, so I wiped everything off and decided to put new make-up. I didn't put too much because I didn't really need to, but I needed it to feel a little bit better after what happened. I applied the concealer and blush, then all I had to put was mascara. I tried to carefully brush it on. 

Luhan burst into the room. I didn't even hear him run up the stairs. I was startled because the door slammed on the side of my body and pushed me down. 

"AH!", I screamed. I fell on to the floor and, my mascara tube and wand scattered. Luhan saw that he hit me with the door and ran to my side. 

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?... Hahah.. Pff.", Luhan snickered. I stared at him for the longest time. Rude, he's laughing at hurting me. Hmph.

He picked me up off the ground and laughed. "What's so funny?", I asked, confused. He pointed at my eye. I looked into the mirror and saw that I had black stuff on my right upper and lower eyelid, on my eyebrow, and on my nose. FUUUUUU- really?! 

I ran to the washroom and wiped it off. I came back out and glared at him, who was sitting at the foot of my bed. I walked out of room and stomped down the stairs. Luhan followed closely behind me. 

"Mian. I was just shocked that you had black spots on your face. Pff.", he painfully held a laugh in, "Let's go to the place I told you. You won't stay mad at me for long." 

Ugh, No. Luhan. Go. Away. I turned red from anger.... or was it embarassment? I just gave him a look and kept walking. 

Luhan didn't take my silence as a 'no', so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside through the front entrance. 

We walked for a while. I didn't notice, but his hand slowly made its way down to my hand. He intertwined his fingers into mine. H-he's holding my hand. Wh-what's going on with my chest? It's pounding way too loud right now. Can he hear it? OMG. Heart, shut up! 

I glanced at our hands. It felt so perfect. Our hands felt like they were meant for each other.

I moved my way up and look at his face. His profile was so beautiful. How come I didn't notice this before? He looks like an angel. Woah, woah, woah. Let's shake that thought out. 

He dragged me along for a while. I didn't notice where he was leading me, I could only stare at him. Then he suddenly stopped walking when we got to the top of who-knows where. He let go of my hand and turned me around. A-aw. He let go. Looking at my hand that now felt empty.

"Ready?", he whispered into my ear. He lead me a few steps backwards. I felt that I was near the edge already.

The breeze was nice and the sound of the waves was relaxing. But all I could think about was Luhan's warm breath down my neck when he whispered in my ear. 

He held my shoulders and looked at me for a while. I was facing him, but what he wanted to show me was behind me. I just wanted to stare at him all day if I could. I looked at his doe-like eyes, his nose, his lips.... Hana, get a hold of your hormones. I need to... I can't...This is not what I wanted...I promised myself... Who are you, Luhan? 

Do I like you? 


Hana is starting to realize something. And Luhan broke out of his shy guy impression on Hana. He's opening up to her. OHOHOHO ^o^ I can't let them get together yet. There's more to the story. :3 I think I'll add a few more characters soon.. Hana and Luhan can't get together that easily. ;) And thank you for reading!! I really appreaciate it :)