Oppa!

Why me?

"OPPA~", you squealed as you hugged the person tightly.

"Hana. Congratulations!", he said as he passed you 2 boxes. 

You teared up thinking you wouldn't see this person for a while. 

"Oppa, don't you have school?", you asked. 

"Ani, I have a break so I came all the way to see my favourite little girl.", he said as he ruffled your hair. 

Your dad came from the living room to greet the guest. "Hana, aren't you going to show your guest inside?"

"A-ah, come in, oppa.", you lead him towards the living room. 

Your mom came out of the kitchen with a cup of tea. "Jongin-ah. It's quite a surprise to see you here.", your mom said as she winked at him. 

Turns out, your mom had been planning this surprise visit with Jongin for a while. She knew how much you missed him so she thought it would have been a good graduation gift for you. 

"Umma, you missed me, didn't you?", Jongin said, then he turned to you, "You missed me the most though." You went in and hugged him tightly with tears forming in your eyes. 

You haven't seen him since he started studying in Japan 2 years ago. He wasn't your real oppa, but he acted like one towards you. Jongin was a family friend who used to live in the same neighbourhood as you.

You and Jongin were inseparable as kids. You always wanted to play house with him as your husband and you as his wife. You always loved Jongin and you thought that you would marry him when you grew up. Jongin hated playing house with you because he thought you were boring and had cooties. He'd always run away in the middle of playing saying, "I have work so.... bye.", then you'd find him 2 hours later playing with his video games.

You quickly grew out of the 'house' game and moved onto video games with Jongin. That was a time he loved you the most because you liked the same thing as him, except for the fact that you'd punch him when you lost.

You both grew up and you entered highschool. You met Suho there. Suho caused all your heartache so the person you ran to was Jongin since Yu-ri was constantly taking extra help classes or going to dance classes.

Jongin saw you through your good and bad. He saw you fall in love, and he also saw you break. He was there for you all the way, since you were kids. You were devastated when you heard that he was going to school in Japan. You cried your eyes out but Jongin calmed you down saying that he'd visit and email you. 

Yu-ri came down from your room and saw Jongin. "Jongin-oppa! How are you?" 

"Yu-ri? Oh my gosh, you've grown. You've.... grown.", he said as he eyed Yu-ri up and down. Yes, 2 years did some maturing to Yu-ri. Puberty hit her like a truck. She grew taller and curvier. No more pimples and no more baby fat. 

He gave Yu-ri a quick hug before sitting back down beside you. He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his. 

"So, Hana.... Did I miss anything?", he asked while playing with your fingers. 

"Like what, oppa?"

"Ohh I don't know, like where are you going after graduating, what did I miss in the 2 years I was gone, OR! LIKE A BOYFRIEND?!" 

At this point, Jongin was yelling at you. Yu-ri laughed at his sudden blow up. Your eyes widened in fear of getting scolded for not telling him. Oops, I may have forgetten to tell him in my last email. 

"H-how did-", you asked before he interrupted you. 

"Umma told me when she picked me up today! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!"

You looked down in shame. You completely forgot to mention it to him. He was there for Suho, but you forgot to tell him about Luhan. 

"Aigoo, you've been too much in love to mention it to your favourite oppa.", Jongin sighed, "Anyways, it's no matter. I'll be here for a month, so you better introduce him to me." 

"O-okay. Where will you be staying, oppa?", you asked. 

"He'll be staying in our guest room for the whole time, since his parents went for vacation in Taiwan.", your dad answered. 

"Really? REALLY, OPPA? You're staying with us?!", you cheered. You were laughing from pure joy. You could spend late nights talking to Jongin, or watching movies, like good old times. You were so happy that you could bond with him once again. 

He nodded and held your hand tighter, as he smiled at how cute you were. "I missed her. Look at how excited she is. So cute. My little Hana.", he thought. 

He yawned and said, "Umma, Appa. Is it okay if i head to bed early? I didn't get any sleep on the plane. I'll wake up early to make breakfast tomorrow, I promise!" 

Your parents nodded and he excused himself. He was about to head up to the guest bedroom but he wanted to greet you good night. 

"Good night, Yu-ri." , he placed a hand on her shoulder, then he turned to you. "Good night, my little Hana.", he said with a little smirk. He's up to something. That's his face when he has something planned. OMG. I hope he doesn't do what he usually does. He knows I have Luhan.

You nodded sheepishly, "Good night, oppa. See you in the morning." 

You heard him walk away, so you sighed in relief that he didn't- 

"OPPA!!!!!", you yelped, as you pushed Jongin away. 

After you sighed, he quickly ran back to you to bid you good night the 'traditional' way. He grabbed your face and smushed his face onto yours. He his lips before he gave you a wet kiss on the lips. "Don't tell your boyfriend, now. Good night, Hana~" , he said as he walked away with a satisfied grin on his face. 

"Ugh, ew. Oppa made his lips extra wet.", you said as you wiped your mouth with your sleeve. Your parents just smiled at how close you two still were. It was such a normal thing to them, that they weren't even shocked anymore after the countless times he did that to you when he used to sleepover. 

You and Yu-ri bid your parents good night before heading up to your room. 

You both were watching a movie on your laptop and talking for hours until you fell asleep. 


So the oppa is KAI/JONGIN! LOL yes, I'm bringing a new character in, I hope you don't mind. I'll be using Kai's real name in this story, so.. Jongin. ya.

And sorry for ending this chapter weirdly. I wasn't sure how to end it ><

YAAY! So I'm pretty happy with where this story is going, And I couldn't be any happier with all the readers I have. Please keep reading, but of course I won't force you :3 Thank you so much for supporting me. My readers are what keep me motivated to write. :D 

Subscribe to keep up with updates :) Thank you!

See you next chapter~ 

 

Not edited. Sorry T^T

 

P.S. The picture in celebration for EXO's comeback! :) OVERDOSE!! OMGG IM SO HAPPY :3 The biggest change was with Suho and his blonde hair. holy snap, he can rock it :D Kai went back to blonde and Sehun is brown haired and GAHH ALL OF THEM. <3