Theatre

Why me?

You were walking down the street after getting off the bus near the theatre. 

You and Jongin stopped by every mini stand and checked out the little knick-knacks they were selling. 

One sold hair accessories, another sold cellphone charms, another sold jewelry, and the last one sold sunglasses. At each stand, you and Jongin would play with the stuff they sold. Of course, when the two of you are put together, you both act like complete idiots, leading you to laugh your heads off at each other. 

Each ajumma at each stand commented on how cute you both were and that they wished you both a good relationship forever. You would laugh and correct them that he was just your oppa, your older brother-bestfriend kind of realtionship. They, in turn, would frown and say that it was a waste that you weren't together. 

Jongin was disappointed that you didn't play along. His heart also felt a little pained when you would say that he was JUST a brother. 

After a bit of walking and window shopping, you arrived at the theatre. You were alone, looking at the movies being played. Jongin somehow disappeared, so you assumed he went towards the arcade or to hit on some chick like he used to when he was still in Korea. 

You were looking at the movie choices when a hand grabbed yours and pulled you away. You realized it was Jongin dragging you to the concessions area. 

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! LOOK, HANA, LOOK! A TOY WITH EVERY KID'S COMBO!! We have to get it!", Jongin said excitedly as he tightened the grip on your hand. 

You ruffled his head like he was a little kid. "Aigoo, my oppa, who is already in his 20s. Are you sure you want that?", you chuckled. He nodded because it was either a Hello Kitty (girls) or Pororo (boys) toy. You didn't even know why he wanted it. 

"Okay, okay. Let's choose the movie first.", you told him before you dragged him towards the ticket machine. 

You were still holding his hand tightly as you dragged him towards the ticket machine. You were half way there when you unexpectedly bumped into someone. 

"Hana?", the person said, who was on your right. You were holding Jongin in your left hand so your back was slightly turned to the person who called you. 

You turned around and your eyes grew. "Luhan.", you said as you shrugged Jongin's hand out of yours to give Luhan a hug.

Jongin's smile from earlier disappeared when you let go of his hand. He watched you hug a stranger. His heart had a feeling that this guy was special since you never gave out hugs like that.

"Hana. I didn't know you were coming here. Who.... is that?", Luhan said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. This is the oppa I told you about. He came from Japan yesterday.", you said as you pulled Jongin from behind you. "Oppa, this is Luhan, my boyfriend. Luhan, this is Jongin-oppa.", you introduced them.

They slightly bowed to each other and shook hands. Luhan had a smirk on his face that you introduced him as your boyfriend. Jongin tried to hide the hurt on his face as he stared at Luhan. "So this is Hana's boyfriend....Why does he have such a pretty face? I would have felt better if he wasn't that good looking... Why does this hurt? It shouldn't, I was the one who wanted to meet him, too. Come on, Jongin. Put a smile on your face. He's special to Hana. I have to be good to him.", Jongin thought. 

"Hi, nice to meet you! I just found out about you yesterday. Aigoo, Hana's been too busy with you to even remember telling me.", he said as he ruffled your hair and pinched your cheek."OPPA!", you yelped and pushed Jongin's hand's away. Luhan frowned at this action. "Why is he touching Hana so much? Like, I know you're all sister-brother, but..... PLUS, WHY DOESN'T HANA CALL ME, OPPA?", Luhan thought. 

"Anyways, thank you for taking care of Hana while I was gone. You must be a very nice guy for Hana to actually give in to being in a relationship. Thank you.", Jongin sincerely bowed. Luhan gave him a little smile and bowed back, a little flustered.

"I have to admit, he's pretty polite. STILL, they may be on brother-sister relationship, but Jongin seems to see more...I shouldn't be worried, right? Right, Luhan. Hana would never fall for him.", Luhan thought. Yes, he was jealous at seeing how close you and Jongin were. He was especially jealous when he saw you casually holding Jongin's hand in public. He didn't want people to think Jongin was your boyfriend. He trusted you so he forced himself to stop thinking about what he saw. 

"Well, I'm with my friends. They wanted to watch a movie so we came here. Are you two watching something?", Luhan asked. You saw Minseok, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and a few guys you didn't recognize. 

"Yeah, I'm not sure of what we'll watch, though.", you answered.

Luhan nodded and hummed like he understood. "Mmm, okay then. I'll get going, they're probably waiting for me.", Luhan said as he pointed towards his group of friends, "See you in a few days, Hana. I'll call you tonight. And it was nice meeting you, Jongin-sshi." Jongin gave him a slight nod.

Luhan went in to give you a warm hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled you in close and hugged you tightly. He loosened the hug and leaned back a little to see your face. He smiled and pushed some hair behind your ear. "See you soon, Han. I love you." He quickly gave you a peck on the lips. You opened your mouth to say it back but you couldn't. Instead, your face turned red and you smiled as you said, "See you soon." 

You let go of the hug and smushed Luhan's face together. "Aigoo, since when did my boyfriend become so romantic?", you said as you pinched Luhan's cheeks, "Okay, bye now." Luhan turned and waved you goodbye as ran to his friends. You were kind of confused as to why Luhan suddenly turned all romantic and mushy. He never said bye to you like that. Usually it was a hug and a peck then a simple goodbye. You turned even more red after realizing that Luhan just said his first "I love you" to you. You frowned and wished that you could say it as confidently as Luhan. You wanted to say it but you were just afraid. You didn't know of what but you were just scared of saying "I love you" to Luhan. It didn't mean that you didn't love him. You felt that you loved him but the words would always be stuck in your throat the moment you would try to say it. 

You turned to Jongin who went white in the face. "Oppa, are you okay?", you asked him as you squeezed his arm. 

"Huh? O-oh yeah, let's go get those t-tickets.", Jongin stuttered. He wasn't as okay as he said. He was jealous. He didn't even know why. He felt this sudden fire in his heart when he saw you and Luhan being all lovey-dovey. Maybe he wished he had someone or maybe he wished he had you. He felt that Luhan was so lucky to be blessed with you. Growing up with you meant that Jongin saw all of you. He saw that you would be a caring and loving girl. He saw that you would be considerate and respectful. And he saw that any guy that would end up with you would be very lucky. "As long as she's happy, then I have to be happy too.", Jongin thought. 

You both watched the movie, which was the same movie as Luhan and his friends. 

Jongin bought sweetbox tickets as a "joke", but he just wanted to get closer to you. You sat in your seats first and Luhan saw you and Jongin sitting in the sweetbox seats. The sweetbox seats were normally for couples, so Luhan was jealous because he felt that he should be the one sitting next to you. 

(This is what the sweetbox is if you don't know) 

Luhan couldn't help but sneak a few glances at you and Jongin. A few? Wait, I meant, every 5 minutes. He wanted to make sure there was no funny business. Unfortunately, Luhan missed the whole movie because he was too distracted by you and Jongin. Sometimes, he would hear you giggle when the parts were quiet. By the end of the movie, his heart felt a rage of jealousy. He wanted to kick Jongin out of the seat and give him a black eye. But he stayed calm on the outside. If looks could kill, then Jongin would be dead by now. 

Luhan was going to talk to you about him later on. He knew that you'd tell him that he's just an "oppa" but he needed to tell you how he felt. He can control you but he can't control Jongin, who was currently living with you. That fact made him feel worse, because you would see him everyday. However, Luhan tried to calm himself down. He kept reminding himself that he trusted you and that nothing would happen since he knew that you wouldn't let anything happen. 

Luhan continued his day with his friends after the movie ended. But the thoughts haunted him in the back of his mind.


Short A/N:

Hai! Please continue to support me! <3 Thank you so much for everything :)

See you next chapterrrrrr