Lips

Why me?

 

Jongin sighed after he hung up. He knew this would happen sooner or later. It was inevitable; Luhan attended the same school and he wasn't there to help you forget Luhan. He knew that the first always cut the deepest. And for him, the first was you. 


You stared at your phone and teared up. 

"Oppa...", you sighed. 

You walked back to your room to find Sehun and Yu-ri playfully arguing with each other, brightening your mood a little. 

You chuckled and said, "Why don't you guys just date?"

They stopped their bantering and turned red at your comment. You just smirked and left them to their awkwardness. You sat at your desk and opened up your laptop to check the course website for work and notes. 

Your phone dinged twice for incoming messages. Jongin. Luhan.  

"Sorry, Han. I don't think I'll be free for the next few days. We can talk when I have time." - Jongin

"Hannnnnnaaaaaa. I miss you. Can we meet? :)" - Luhan

The first message made you frown. You knew he was avoiding the conversation so you just replied an okay. The second message made your heart beat a little faster and your smile a little brighter. Unfortunately for you, you already had the rest of the booked for Sehun and Yu-ri. You just replied with a sorry. 

The silence behind you turned into bantering once again. Yu-ri suddenly pulled you out of your chair and pushed you out the door. She threw your jacket at you and dragged Sehun out of the room. Once you were all out, she closed the door and dragged you both out of the dorm. 

"Ladies, we're going shopping.", Yu-ri said with a little girly attitude in her voice. 

"Excuse you, I'm a man so would you please?", Sehun spat. 

You giggled on the side and just let Yu-ri take the lead. 

...

The night consisted of laughter, arguments, and a full stomach. It was nights like these that reminded you not to stress too much. 

Since school started, all you could do was worry about everything; school, sleep, Luhan, Jongin, etc. But tonight, you realized that things aren't so bad when you have friends that were behind you no matter what. 

You kind of felt like a third wheel though because Sehun and Yu-ri would flirt but also argue, and you weren't sure whether they really like each other or really hate each other. Nonetheless, you laughed at their every encounter. You couldn't ask for better friends. 


Luhan, on the other hand, was in his dorm, tossing and turning on his bed. He kept sighing every now and then. He missed you even though it's been less than a day. It was crazy how things played out, but this time around, he wouldn't mess up. 

He called Sohee to get things clear and keep her away. 

"Oppa!!"

"Sohee, I told you I'm not your oppa..."

"Sorry, force of habit. How are you? I missed you!" 

"I wanted to talk about something. Something important. And don't take it the wrong way." God, he was too nice for his own good.

"Hm?"

"Sohee, I'm going to try again with Hana. And you know why she left me, so you need to stop visiting and calling me, okay? I want things to go right, so please. I love her so much."

"..."

"Sohee?"

"No."

"What?"

"I said no."

"W-why?"

"SHE LEFT YOU FOR A REASON! Why are you going back to that b*tch?!"

Luhan cringed at her tone but anger took over him and he defended you. "Hana is not a b*itch. She was right to leave me back then, I wasn't fair to her. I wasn't being a good boyfriend, and now I have the chance to be. I never had the same feelings as you, Sohee. So stop."

Sohee was sobbing at this point. "Luhan. I-I'm sorry. Don't go back to her, I'm the one who never left when she broke up with you. Why can't you see me?"

"Sohee, I'm sorry. I can't be with you, I just don't feel the same for you. I love Hana still and I never stopped."

"But-"

"I have to go okay. I hope you understand why I have to do this." 

Luhan pressed the end call button and sighed. He knew of Sohee's feelings but never acted on them because he just couldn't find it in himself to let go of you and move on.

Sohee, however, was furious. Her mascara running down her face as she cried and yelled. "LUHAN IS MINE." 


It was late and you were in bed with your laptop, typing up a paper. Okay, 200 more words to go.

You were about to lay your fingers on the keyboard when a call came. You hoped it was Jongin so you could finally brush the weight off your shoulders. Your shoulders slumped seeing the name. It's not that you didn't want to talk, it's just that you were expecting someone else. Nonetheless, you picked the phone up. 

"Hello?"

"Han, it's me."

"Well hello, Me.", you giggled.

"Hana..."

"Yes, Luhan. What can I do for you at this fine hour?" Emphasis on the "fine" because it was nearing 12am. 

"Can you let me in?", Luhan said mischieviously. 

"Why?"

"Because it's a little cold out here."

"YOU'RE OUTSIDE?"

"Yes, we just went over this. Now can you let me in?"

"Uh. ok."

You hung up and grabbed a sweater before heading to the lobby. You ran down the stairs, hoping to sneak Luhan in before the head of the dorm catches you. Not that it wasn't allowed to have visitors, you just wanted to avoid being bombarded by questions. 

You saw Luhan rubbing his arms vigorously, bracing himself against the harsh winds. You just sighed and opened the door for him. 

He ran for the door with a big smile on his face. However, you thought he was running inside, when he actually ran for you to bring you in for a warm hug. 

"Luhan! You're cold!", you wiggled in his grasp. 

He buried his face deeper into your neck and hair. "Wait, just a moment. You're so warm."

After 30 long seconds, he pulled away and grabbed your hand. "Let's go?"

"Where?"

"Your room, silly." He chuckled and kissed your forehead. 

"Um."

He pulled you to the stairway before you could say no. 

You opened up your room and let him in. He walked around your room before settling into your bed. 

"It's late, Luhan. Shouldn't you be in your room?" 

"Yeah, but I wanted to see you." He grinned like he did nothing wrong. 

"When do you have to get back?"

"I'm not." He continued to settle into your bed some more. 

"Wh-"

"I'm sleeping here, Han."

"You can't!" What the hell. My mom will kill me if she finds out. 

"Why not? There's no rule against that."

"I-We-You- Fine.." 

You were nervous because it was the first time for Luhan to sleep over. You didn't want anything to happen, not that you'd let anything happen.

"Aren't you coming, Han?" 

"Huh? Uh, yeah.." 

You snuggled in beside Luhan and continued on your paper. 

Luhan was just beside you, admiring how concentrated you'd get and how your eyebrows would furrow when you got stuck. He unconsciously tucked a hair that fell behind your ear. 

You turned your head to look at him and you saw how pure and bright his eyes were. They looked like they were full of admiration and love. You didn't realize how you looked at him the same way. 

Luhan was staring directly into your eyes. His eyes travelling all over your face, as if he was trying to memorize how you looked. He didn't want to miss a single thing about how you looked. The beauty mark on your face, the slope of your nose, the glistening of your eyes, the fluttering of your eyelashes. He looked at you; your eyes, nose, then lips. How kissable they looked at the moment. He slowly reached for your hand and entwined them, keeping his eyes on your lips.

You stared right back at him, travelling on his eyes and eyelashes, then following down the bridge of his nose, then landing on his lips. His lips. They were slightly open. You couldn't help but look at how perfect your boyfriend was. You smirked a little when you took a short glance at his earring. 

He saw the up turn of your lips and he smiled too. Still staring at your lips, he inched closer to your face. His hand slowly reaching up to your cheek.

You realized he was leaning into you. He's going to kiss me. 

You felt the warmth of his hand on your cheek, at the same time pulling you closer. You slowly fluttered your eyes closed, moving closer with him. Luhan closed his eyes, with only half an inch separating your faces. 

You could feel his breath on your lips and he could feel your long eyelashes on his cheek. 

You could feel the warmth of his lips nearing your lips. He was about to press in deeper when his phone suddenly rang. 

Both of you jumped away from each other. You turning your head away from him and he searching for his phone. You were so anxious. The kiss was so close. Breathe, Hana.

He found his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants and he saw the caller. "Sohee." He didn't answer and just turned his phone on silent, chucking it onto your desk across the bed. 

You turned to look at him and he looked at you sheepishly smiling. "Sorry."

"HAHAHAHAHAHahahaha....", you tried to laugh the awkwardness off. But you did the opposite and made it more awkward.

Luhan just scoffed. He closed your laptop and put it on your night stand. He suddenly pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you with his 2 arms on the side of your head. 

Your eyes widened, seeing the teasing glint in his eyes. "Luhan."

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time.", he smirked before slowly leaning down towards you.

He slowly lowered his body onto yours and his face coming closer and closer. You could feel his body pressing on to you and his breath getting hotter and hotter. 

You shut your eyes tightly, anticipating what would happen. The pressure of his body got heavier and heavier. You were screaming in your head. RATED R! PG-13! OMG!

Suddenly, you felt something plush on your forehead then it pulled away. You opened your eyes and saw Luhan pulling away, releasing the pressure of his body on yours. He was chuckling. 

He lied down beside you with one arm holding his head up. "I love you.", he whispered. 

You looked at him and smiled. "I.... love you, too."

He put his arm under your head and pulled you closer. His other arm resting on your waist. 

You unconsciously moved your arm to rest on his waist. You could feel him drawing little circles onto your waist. It tickled so you giggled a little. He smiled at how cute you were. 

He removed his hand to turn off the lamp. He put the arm back but instead of resting it, he pulled you in closer, practically hugging you. You didn't mind and hugged him back. He drew more circles into your back as he sang a soft song. 

Your eyes felt heavier and heavier. You slowly fell into dreamland. 

"Good night, baby. I love you.", was the last thing you heard before completely shutting your brain off. 


Hello! It's been a while :) 

I'm sorry I've been putting this off because I kept getting writer's block, ugh. But I hope this makes up for the large gaps in between updates. >< 

Thanks for sticking with me :) AND OMG THANKS FOR UPVOTING MY LOVELIES <3

I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you! 

See you next chapter! 

 

btw, I'm planning on starting a Chanyeol fic. With the new album, and his iness in it, just gave me an idea for a fic. AHH just his rap part in Call Me Baby, and his hair, HIS DAMN HAIR. SO Y. Who doesn't love that cool silvery grey colour?