A new friend

Why me?

"Oppa?!", you screamed but in a whispered tone. You quickly scrunched your nose to the smell of alcohol. You tried to peel Jongin's body off of yours. 

"Ugh, did he have that much fun that he forgot where his room was?", you squirmed still under his arm. 

You gave up because the weight of his body was too heavy. You looked around the room and saw his clothes thrown everywhere. If someone were to see this, they'd probably think bad of it. 

Jongin stirred in his sleep so you tried to wake him up. "Oppa.... Oppa!", you said as you shook him. 

"5 more minutes, Umma~", Jongin said as he buried his face deeper into your pillow. 

"Oppa! Get off me! Please~ I can't breathe.", you begged.

He quickly shot up and out of the bed. He stood there beside your bed, staring at you. He was only in his boxers so you covered your eyes with your hands. 

"OPPA! MY EYES!", you yelled.

He looked down at his body, even though he was still groggy. "OMO!", he said as he used his hands to cover his s. 

"Oppa, put some clothes on!"

He grabbed his clothes from the floor and ran to his room. 

You removed your hands from your eyes and sighed in relief. You didn't think much of what happened. Oppa partied too hard that he forgot where his own room was.  

You lied back down onto your bed to browse on your phone until you felt like getting out. 

...

Jongin, on the other hand, was freaking out in his room. 

"WHAT THE HELL?"

He gently hit his head with his fist. "Pabo. Pabo Jongin."

He didn't remember how he got home last night. He didn't even know why he was in your room. 

His forgotten memory of the night before...

He left the club after one too many drinks. He drank until he couldn't remember why he was there. 

"I s-should *hiccup* r-really leave now~", he said to the hostess. 

"Aww~ do you have to go?", the very promiscuous-looking hostess said as she Jongin's arm.

"Yesssss~ My Hana is waiting for me. N-now, LET GO.", a very drunk Jongin said, as he removed his arm from her.

He dragged himself out of the club after paying and waved a taxi down. He gave the address of Hana's home to the taxi driver and then tried making nonsense conversation with the driver until he got home. He paid the driver and dragged himself to the house and up the stairs.

He was drunk but he still knew where his room was and where Hana's was. 

"Ah, Hana. My baby~ She must be sleeping already.", he said as he pushed himself through your door as quietly as he could. 

He started taking his clothes off because he was going to sleep and he usually slept with only boxers on when he slept alone. 

He plopped himself beside you and stared at you for a while. He pushed a strand of hair that fell on your face to behind your ear. He smiled and said, "I love you, Hana."

He gave you a kiss on the lips. But then he gasped and put a hand to his mouth. "Uh oh~ Luhan won't like that. Shhhhh.", he put a finger to your lips as he giggled.

He removed his fingers and then he quickly knocked out.

 

He rubbed the temples of his head. "Ugh, this hangover, though." 

He took the bottle of water off his table and drank it, along with a painkiller. After, he dropped onto his bed and quickly drifted off to sleep. 

...

As you were browsing on your phone, you saw that you received a message. 

Han~ I'm going to be busy today. I need to go with my appa to the hospital. He's getting some tests done for his lungs T^T I hope he's okay. Sorry, I wanted to hang out with you today, too. (╯︵╰,) I'll see you soon though! I love you  (。♥‿♥。) - Luhan

It's okay, Hannie~ I hope your appa will be okay. I'm sure he will, he's strong ^o^ I'll see you soon.. I love you, too.- Hana

You thought to your self, "kekeke, when did I get so cheesy?"

You finally got out of bed, feeling happy. You decided to go for a run since you felt good. You changed and went to the washroom to freshen up a bit.

You left the house after getting a small breakfast to eat. 

...

Jongin woke up an hour later. You also got home at the same time he woke up. 

He went downstairs after he used the bathroom. He got a piece of bread from the kitchen then he walked to the living room. 

You opened the door to your house and took your shoes off. You were all sweaty and sticky even though you only wore short running shorts, a sports bra, and a loose grey crop top that showed off a bit of your belly. You were quite toned but not like pro-athelete toned, just slightly. 

His eyes grew wide as he saw your body. He was surprised at how slim and toned you were. "Is this what I missed in the 2 years I was gone?... Damn.", he thought. 

He watched a bead of sweat roll down your neck and down your chest. He watched your chest rise as you inhaled and exhaled deeply. He watched your lips tug into a smile as you saw him. 

"Oppa, you're awake now.", you said as you smiled.

The piece of bread that he had in his mouth dropped out and fell onto the floor. He gulped and picked up the bread. He nodded and looked around nervously. 

"Op-"

He scurried back to his room before you could finish what you were saying. You raised your eyebrow in confusion, but quickly shrugged it off. You grabbed a cold glass of water and went upstairs to take a shower. 

...

He ran to his room. He felt so flustered from seeing you looking so.... attractive. He didn't know you could look that way in his eyes. He was jealous that Luhan had you. 

He felt so stupid for running away, but he started feeling hot and bothered when he saw your body. "Oh god, Jongin. Stop, it's Hana. Don't think.... Ugh, why is she so... Ugh." 

He plopped onto his bed and tried to think of other things. He decided not to go downstairs until he calmed down. 

....

You finished your shower, so you went downstairs to get some lunch. 

While you were preparing lunch for yourself and Jongin, the doorbell rang. "I wonder who it could be?", you said. 

You ran to the door since the person on the other side seemed so impatient. They kept pressing the doorbell. "HOLD ON A SECOND!!", you yelled.

You opened the door to find  the little boy who lived next door, holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"Si Hyun-ah, what are you doing here?", you asked as you crouched down to his level. 

"Noona, this is for you.", Si Hyun said as he moved the flowers towards you. 

"For me? Aigoo, my Si Hyunnie, thank you.", you said as you ruffled his hair. 

You watched his run off towards the corner of your house. He reached his hand out as if he was waiting for something to be handed to him. 

"Hyung~ Can I have my lollipop now?", he whined. You saw a hand place a candy into Si Hyun's hand. "Thank you!", he said as he ran back to the yard of his house. 

You looked back to the corner of your house. You saw Luhan walk out of the shadows. He gave you a smile and started walking towards you. "Hi.", he greeted.

You blinked your eyes and rubbed them to make sure you weren't dreaming. "Luh-"

You were cut off by Luhan pecking you on your cheek. "Surprise!", he said as he smiled his charming eye smile. 

"What are you doing here?", you asked, still in disbelief. 

"Oh, we finished early at the hospital. And my appa is very healthy!", he cheered. 

"That's great! I'm glad he's okay.", you smiled in delight. 

"Can I come in?"

"O-oh, right. Come in."

Luhan came in and took a seat in your living room. 

You asked him about the visit to the hospital with his dad. He said it went well and that he made a friend while waiting for his dad. 

"Who is this friend and where did you meet them?", you asked in curiousity. 

"Ah, her name is Sohee.. I think... heh. And I met her in the waiting area of the the hospital. Her umma was getting the same tests as my appa. So we kind of started talking from there. She seemed nice. She even asked me for my number because she enjoyed talking to me so much.", Luhan explained. 

Sohee... 

"Ah, that's nice. At least you made a friend while waiting.", you said trying to sound interested. You really weren't interested about her, you just hated how well Luhan spoke of her. I don't like her already., you thought, and yes, you were getting jealous. Well, they exchanged numbers already after the first meeting, so who wouldn't be jealous. 

He nodded and smiled. He was happy and proud of himself because he was courageous enough to talk to a stranger, not because the friend he made was a girl. 

Although his thoughts were different from yours, you had a bad feeling about this Sohee girl already. 


Hey y'all :) I'm back with a filler chapter. Not much >< Just wanted to create the calm before the storm.

Introducing a new character, Nam Sohee. WOOHOO YAAA, Let's cheer!.... No? Okay, I didn't think so either. kekeke ^3^ 

Imagine her as a baby-faced looking girl who is y, yet cute looking, who also has a bubbly personality. She'll be a little younger than you and Luhan. :)) 

Thanks so much for still reading! You all deserve gold stars~ A STAR FOR YOU, A STAR FOR YOU, AND A STAR FOR ALL Y'ALL! 

I'm feeling better now, so I'll try to update often. But I can't guarantee too often because I started summer school already :< Boo, school. 

But I'll really do my best!! :)

Anyways, see y'all next chapter! :3

 

on a side note, T^T I'm so sad about the Kris news :< my heart aches 3

 

Image is not mine. 

And sorry, not edited ><"