I like him?

Why me?

Ever since Luhan heard about Sehun's little plan towards you, he's been super cautious and protective over you. 

The day after Sehun declared his oath to get you to become his, Luhan has been clinging onto you like a koala. He wanted to make sure that Sehun didn't have a chance to talk to you. 

In the morning, you needed to use the restroom so you excused yourself before class started. Luhan said he needed to go too, and followed you. He even waited for you to finish, so you could walk back to class together. Luhan spotted Sehun who was standing just outside the classroom talking to a few girls that stopped him on his way out. Apparently, Sehun wanted to follow you too. 

Luhan thought quickly and said, "AH! I forgot. Can we quickly go to library? I put a book on hold and I need to get it. Like NOW." He pleaded cutely with his large, sparkling eyes knowing it would work.

"O-okay. Let's hurry. We have 5 minutes left.", you said. Luhan swiftly put his arm around your shoulders and turned you the opposite direction of the class. Lu-Luhan. Your arm. Sighhhhh. 

Because of Luhan's lie, you were late for class. So the punishment was having to stay afterschool to clean the chalkboard. Dammit, Luhan. Why did fall for those eyes and agree to his request….. Asjl;jsfd STAHP IT, HEART. You’re becoming too easy now! You pounded at your chest trying to calm it down.

“Mian, Hana. I didn’t think it would take long.”, he apologized using his puppy dog eyes. You sighed and nodded with smile to reassure him it was okay.

At least, I can spend time afterschool ALONE with Hana. Hehehe. Great plan, Luhan, great plan.”, Luhan thought.

His happiness bubble was suddenly burst when Sehun tapped him on the shoulder in the middle of lecture. “Psst. Luhannie~. PSSSST.”, he called. Luhan pretended that he wasn’t paying attention to Sehun. “PSSST. LUHAN!”, Sehun called again, this time throwing his eraser at the back of Luhan’s head.

He couldn’t ignore it this time. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and sighed. He turned around to Sehun and asked, “Ne?”. Sehun pointed down at his phone then pointed to Luhan phone. He was motioning his to check it.

Yah. I’ll wash the board for you later. ^^ I know you’re not used to getting in trouble anyways. Arasso? – Sehun

It’s okay, Sehun...... I can do it. Thanks anyways o3o – Luhan

Whyyyyyyyyyy? You know I want Hana.................. come on… -_-  – Sehun

Uhh. Really. It’s okay… I already told Hana that I’ll buy her ice cream for making her late. Next time, sorry! :S – Luhan

Luhan lied again. This time to Sehun. He couldn't let him have a chance with Hana. He was scared that you might fall for Sehun before he could even have a chance with you.  

Luhan turned to Sehun and and gave him a sorry look. Sehun pouted in disappointment and went back to taking notes. "Mian, Sehun. You're my friend and all but I can't take a chance.". Luhan thought. 

Luhan then sent you a text saying, Sorry for making you late. T^T I'll buy you ice cream after we clean. ^o^ ICE CREAM! Nom nom nom :3 - Luhan

Your phone buzzed in your sweater pocket. You stopped taking notes and checked your phone. Seriously, Luhan. I want a reason to be mad at you so my heart stops acting weird. But.. when you do this.... UGH, fine. 

You glared at him, but he gave you an eye smile while he rubbed his tummy. "Fine.", you sternly whispered to him. 

-----------------------------

The end of the day came and everyone left except for you and Luhan. You both started cleaning the chalkboard, until Luhan decided to throw the eraser at your back leaving a large dust mark.

"YOU DID NOT JUST......", you yelled. Luhan laughed at you and started running away when you came charging at him with the other eraser. 

"Come and get me. Mehehe.", Luhan mocked as he stuck his tongue out. WOW. THIS GUY IS GOING TO PAY. 

You grabbed the towel and drenched it in water. You aimed for Luhan's face and threw it. Unfortunately, your aim was a little off but it did hit him on his chest. It drenched the entire front side of Luhan's light blue button up revealing his chest and abs. He gasped at how cold the water was, "HOLY CRAP! THAT'S SO COLD.... You better run." Luhan's body thoughhhhhh..... GAHHH.

Your mouth made an "o" and your face turned red in shock at his revealing shirt. You then smiled at him shortly in satisfaction, but that smile quickly disappeared when Luhan picked the still-wet towel up from the floor. Oh crap, he's going to throw that at me. 

You ran around the classroom with Luhan chasing you closely behind with both a wet towel and an eraser he picked up. You saw the other eraser on the ground and swiftly picked it up. 

He stopped chasing you and stood there waiting for the right moment to attack. There you were both standing head to head, waiting for each other's attack. Was this childish? Yes. Very childish, yet very fun. It's fun, don't judge. 

You both charged at each other at the same time. You hit him on the chest with the eraser, while he hit you on the head with his eraser (Don't worry, he didn't hit you hard.). His wet towel made its way to your back and drenched the back of your shirt. OH BOY, THAT IS SO COLD. 

The war went on for a few more rounds of hits until you almost tripped and fell over Luhan's long legs. Luhan caught you before you hit the ground, with his arm wrapped around your waist and his other arm hugging your head. 

You guys kept this position for a while staring at each other until someone coughed. He pulled you back up and straightened his clothes out. 

That cough didn't come from you or from Luhan. It actually came from Sehun who was walking inside towards his desk. 

"I forgot my book... Sorry to interrupt your little moment.", Sehun said with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "I'll be heading out now. See you tomorrow." He then walked out of the classroom. The entire time his blank face was on.

You two were left alone again and the atmosphere became tense. Something was weird with Sehun. He usually smiles when Luhan is around.

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Sehun is going to kill me.", Luhan thought as he remembered what just happened. Luhan just looked at you and smiled, then he went back to cleaning. You followed his actions.

Sehun......

Sehun was there the entire time. He watched you both play around until Luhan saved you from your fall. I couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't stand Luhan getting close to you. So he decided to interrupt your little moment with each other. 

Sehun came in and coughed while throwing death stares at Luhan. "Luhan, you are going to pay for this!", he thought. He made the excuse to grab his book and leave. 

"I see you and Hana have a thing, huh? Wait until I pull my moves and then Hana will fall for me.", Sehun said to himself as he stopped walking down the hall and angrily clutched the book in his hands.  

Sehun continued walking as he said, "This will be a little game of ours, Luhan. Let's see who wins." He then smirked as he was determined to get you to fall for him.

Both of you finished cleaning after the 2nd attempt with no messing around. You both left the classroom after. You guys were drenched in dirty chalkboard water with patches of chalk dust here and there. Who knew you'd have so much fun with Luhan? I can't believe how much I laughed today. No... I can't believe Luhan made me laugh so much today. Luhan..... Why do I feel weird when you're around? Why? Why me? You weren't sure but you first regretted meeting Luhan because he started making you feel mushy and weird inside. But now..... now it was different. 

Luhan was definitely the reason to why your heart fluttered like crazy. Little did you know that Luhan was feeling the same way. You were a little ignorant so you didn't see how Luhan's actions were pretty much yelling, "I LIKE YOU!". 

However, you couldn't deny it anymore. I think I like Luhan. 


HAI. It's me :3 Thanks for reading all the way up to here. There will be more, I promise ^3^ Stay tuned! Thank you to subscribers! And thank you for commenting! OH! And thank you to anyone who read my story! It makes me happy to know that you all took the time to read my story, much thanks :D I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

OHOHOHO Hana admits to liking Luhan. And Sehun now knows about Luhan's crush on Hana. WHAT IS SEHUN PLANNING? idk ._. you'll have to see

And I did promise a secret about this story and it relates to me. 

The secret is....... (Drum roll) 

Well, it's not really a secret but i'll tell y'all anyways. 

This story was inspired by my life. Some of the scenes in this story actually happened to me irl. >< hehehe, I won't say which but yeah that's it. A lot of scenes were inspired by what happened to me before with my crush o3o. There will be more inspired scenes but I won't tell you which ones. hehehehehe (evil laugh) 

Thank you for everything! :3 Writing this story really makes me happy :) See you next chapter <3