Princess

Why me?

After the ramen incident, Luhan would not get off your mind. And the worst part was that whenever you'd think of him, your heart would feel fury and sadness and a bunch of emotions at the same time. 

You went back to your dorm after lunch to prepare for the last class you had that day. You stepped out of your dorm building and went outside. You found Luhan leaning against a tree staring at you. You glanced at him then turned away to ignore his presence. 

You were walking to your last class, not knowing that Luhan was trailing behind you. He followed you all the way into your class and sat beside you again.

You stared at him in disbelief, finding yourself wanting to ask him what the hell he was doing but instead you shut your mouth and turned to the front of the class. He smirked when you turned away. 

When lecture started, you were trying to concentrate carefully on what the professor was talking about. Suddenly, Luhan came real close to your ear and whispered, "If you aren't busy, let's have dinner after." 

You shuddered feeling his hot breath onyour ear and go down your neck. You turned to him, gave him a glare, and turned your attention back to the professor. 

Luhan pouted a little seeing your reaction but he wasn't going to give up. 

He whispered again, "I know you want to. As friends?"

You looked at him, and saw his doe like eyes staring back at you. You almost fell for his eyes again but you sighed and said, "Maybe, now shut the hell up."

Lecture went on for an hour. Luhan was staring at you, like he was crazy. He guessed that that's what love does to a person. He was deeply, madly in love still. He just wished you would reciprocate the feelings back. 

Unfortunately for you, the professor caught Luhan not paying attention. "You! Hey, you sir. What are you doing, not paying attention to class?"

Your eyes widened. You looked at Luhan still staring at you, lost in his own thoughts about how much he still loved you. You kicked his shin to grab his attention. He grabbed his shin out of instinct and gave you a confused look. "Ow! What the hell?"

You nodded your head towards the front, where the professor was waiting for Luhan to respond. He looked at the professor then at you with wide eyes. 

"Yes, you. Mister Wide-Eyes, what are you doing? Is she the teacher of this class?", he asked Luhan. 

Luhan couldn't answer with the stupidest face possible, "Uh." 

You mentally facepalmed yourself, cursing him for getting you involved. Damn it.

"If she is, then both of you leave this class immediately.", the professor instructed. You gathered your books and sped-walked out of the class, muttering curses under your breath. 

Luhan was following closely behind you, smiling at his success. Now, you were stuck with him. You walked across campus and sat under a large tree on a bench, sighing.

"Stupid Luhan.", you spat. 

"You called, Princess?", Luhan smirked, sitting beside you. You ignored him and put your earphones in your ear to block out his voice. 

You closed your eyes and tried to calm down. 

Luhan tapped you on the shoulder to get your attention. You opened your eyes and glared at him. You picked your bag up and walked to a cafe off campus to start your readings. 

He followed you until the cafe and when the waiter asked for how many at the table, Luhan answered, "Two!" before you could even do anything. You just stood there with your mouth ajar while Luhan went ahead and sat at the assigned table for you. 

The waiter was confused why you weren't following them so he looked to Luhan. Luhan quickly said, "Sorry, I'll go get my girlfriend." 

Luhan quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the table. In the mean time, you snapped out of your trance and tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "I am NOT your girlfriend." 

"Oh, baby. Don't be so shy.", Luhan said with a giggle, "Thanks, and we'll wave when were ready to order."

You sat down with a sigh, giving up on Luhan's tactics. You looked down at the menu which consisted of various sandwiches and beverages. You knew what you wanted so you put the menu down and waited until Luhan seemed like he was ready. 

Luhan soon waved the waiter down and said his order, "Hi, I'd like a chicken panini and a vanilla latte."

"And what can I get you, Miss?", the waiter turned to you.

"I'd like a-"

"She wants a smoked salmon sandwich... oh, and hold the onions. And same drink as me but soy.", Luhan cut you off. The funny thing was he was staring at you as he ordered for you like he was reading your mind. You stared back at him because he got your exact order right, even after all this time.

You slightly smiled and said, "Uh, yeah. Thanks." 

The waiter left and Luhan did not take his eyes off of you. You could feel his stare as you played with your fingers under the table. It was a long awkward silence until the waiter came back with your orders. 

You started eating and Luhan got fed up with the silence so he coughed to gain your attention. This wasn't the reason he followed you and forced you to eat lunch with him. He wanted answers. You looked up at him and found yourself lost in his brown orbs; they looked like they were full of confusion and hurt. 

"Hana, how are you?", he asked. You looked at him confused. You broke my heart, how am I supposed to feel?

"Fine.", you answered bluntly. 

"I missed you." 

You looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, not saying anything. 

"It was so hard without you. All I could do was think about you. Then I found out you left the dorm and... Why? Why did you?"

You didn't talk for 10 seconds, letting what he just said sink in. What is going on? 

You started getting angry thinking about what happened between you two; how it ended, the disagreements, Sohee. That last thought made you so furious that you slapped the table. 

"You missed me? That's bullcrap. Tch. First day of school I saw Sohee grinding up on you. Don't make me laugh, Luhan.", you smirked at how ridiculous he was sounding, "Why do you think I left, huh?! I left because I don't want to see your shameless face for an entire year." 

Luhan was getting mad because you didn't hear him out back then, when he tried to explain the Sohee situation. But he did realize that he was wrong for even meeting up with her. "Hana, for the entire summer, Sohee was on my . She followed me like a lost puppy. She would try to pull moves on me when she found out we broke up. I. DON'T. LIKE. HER. What do you not understand?! There was nothing between me and her. You didn't even bother to listen to my side back then."

"How could I listen to the bullcrap that was spilling out of your mouth when I saw it with my own two eyes?! Damn it, Luhan.", you sighed and tried to calm down, "Look, I don't know why were having this conversation. It was over months ago. Anyways, I'm gonna go."

You stood up carrying your food to the counter for it to go. You paid your half and took your take out. You walked out of the cafe and walked down the street. 

Luhan quickly got up and left money on the table. He ran after you. Last time, when you two broke up, he didn't even come back. And that was what he regret the most. That he didn't chase after you. 

He saw your figure nearing the school. He ran and grabbed your hand. He intertwined your fingers together and ran the opposite direction. 

You couldn't release his grip from your hands; it was so tight that it felt like he was crushing your bones. "Luhan! It hurts!"

He stopped and turned his body towards you. He let go of your hands and quickly grabbed the sides of your head. 

He closed his eyes and leaned in. Your body froze. Oh my god, he's going to kiss me.

You wanted to pull back, you wanted to push him away because that would be the logical thing to do. But your heart was not listening. Your heart wanted it. It took over your body and you instinctly closed your eyes as well. 

The next thing you felt were a pair of lips that felt needy, like they were deprived of the connection, it was a rushed but gentle and heart-felt kiss. Luhan put his all into the kiss. He's been wanting to do this since he first set eyes on you on campus. 

You answered his kiss, feeling the same kind of need for connection. Your dangling hands slowly moved up. One hand rested on his waist and another rested on his chest. 

You suddenly came to the realization that you felt whole once again. Your love for Luhan never left, it was just masked by anger and sadness. 

Luhan started smiling into the kiss. He gently pulled away and looked you in the eyes. He was smiling that same boyish smile that you fell in love with. You stared into his orbs and, unlike at the cafe, they were sparkling and filled with admiration. 

"I love you, Hana. I never stopped and never will."

 


Sorry for that last cheesy line. And sorry for short update. and mistakes T^T

Worry not, this story is not labeled angst. But there will be mishaps during the story, obvs. ^__^

Sorry for the really slow updates. Life's been busy but I slowly put this chapter together. I always promise that I'll update faster but I'm really sorry, things happen and thus, slow updates. 

I just wanted to thank you all for staying with me on this journey or rollercoaster of a story. Please know that I love each and everyone of you <3 Your support help me go on with this story. And even though I've had 5 writer's block moments, I'm still here trying to update this fic. 

But seriously, thank you so much <3 for EVERYTHAANG (~^o^)~

See you next chapter, my lovelies~~

 

Credits to owner of image.