Plans

Why me?

Honestly, thank you so much :') I really enjoy making my story come to life <3 I'm not sure how long this will be but i want to know your opinions on a happy or sad ending :D 


Your classmates slowly started to come into class, all greeting you like they usually did every morning since you were always there first. They also greeted Luhan who was sitting beside you. 

You were busily sorting out some papers for students who were going into summer school, furrowing your eyebrows or pouting from time to time in frustration. Luhan was there watching you the entire time. He wished your conversations were deeper because he wanted to get to know you better, but he wasn't going to complain as he got to spend the first hour of the day with you. He used that time to look at you better, secretly staring at your bright brown eyes. You wouldn't know though.

It was 20 minutes after you and Yu-ri got there. She didn't really need to do her make-up and ended up taking a quick nap in the library to leave you with Luhan. "I did a good thing...", Yu-ri thought to herself as she drifted into a light sleep. Yu-ri finally stepped into the classroom after saying she'd go to the washroom. "Hanaa~ How was your morning?", She asked you, winking. 

"What? Oh, it was fine. I just assorted a few papers Ms. Kim asked me to do from yesterday. Luhan kept me company this morning.", you said, not even looking at her. Luhan heard his name and his stomach had butterflies.

“Ahh, Luha-“, she tried whispering to you before you interrupted. “Wait. Yu-ri, where did you go? You left me for.. 20 minutes. Why did you come early if you’d leave me for 20 minutes anyways?”, you asked, while trying to look upset at her. She just giggled and sat at her seat right beside yours. Luhan was to your right, while Yu-ri was at your left.

(This is how the classroom is set up. Baek and Sulli were also at the cafe but I didn't bother mentioning them. The empty spots are other classmates but for summer school they'll be filled up by new students)

You didn't bother asking her again because you knew she probably ran off doing who knows what. 

Class was about to start in 5 minutes. Minseok peeked at you from behind Luhan and asked, "Hana! Are you busy this weekend? We were all planning on going to the beach before summer school. Doesn't hurt to have fun, right?" He cutely pouted and rubbed his hands to together like he was begging. He did that because he knew that there was a chance you'd say no. 

Heck, I might as well just go and have fun. I have no responsibilities after today until Monday anyways. "Mmm.. I don't know. I might want to do something more fun.", you playfully said. He gasped, "What can be more fun than us?! Tell me!"

You laughed, "I'm kidding. Of course, I'll be there. Are we taking a train there?" 

Minseok hit Luhan in the arm and spoke quietly so that only Luhan can hear, "There! I got her to come. Now, you start talking to her." Luhan shook his head furiously because he was nervous. Minseok kicked his foot and, mouthed, "DO IT." to Luhan. 

Luhan sighed looking down at  his desk and said nervously answering your question, "Ne, we will take the train. My parents own a beach house there so we can stay for the night. Is that okay?" 

"Ah, arraso. That sounds fun! Are your parents okay with that, Luhan?", you asked, turning to him and giving him eye contact. He noticed you turn to him so he looked up at you, but quickly looked down because he got nervous again. 

"Ne, they are the ones who suggested it. I hope you dont mind. We will be cooking the food, too. So don't worry about bringing anything.", he said. 

"Waaahh~ kamsamnida. Your parents are so nice. But I'll bring something, I don't want to be rude. And don't be so shy, Luhan. We're friends now.", you smiled. He saw you smile, so he smiled back. You noticed him acting shyly and wanted him to feel welcome. Aww, he shouldn't be so shy. He looks so cute when he smiles. No wonder so many girls like him already.

The bell rang and class started. Ms. Kim walked into the classroom. 

"Class, it's the last day so feel free to talk amongst yourselves. BUT DON'T BE TOO LOUD. I need to work on some papers for summer school.", Ms. Kim  said to the class. "Hana, do you have the papers I asked you to organize?" 

"Ne~", you sang as you stood up and walked towards Ms. Kim. You handed her the papers and went back to your seat. 

You sat down and took your phone out. You plugged your earphones in to the phone and then into your ears. You then played some Exo songs and pulled a book out to read. Yu-ri knew that once you plug those earphones in, you're in your own world. So she took this opportunity to walk over to Minseok.

You couldn't hear them but they were coming up with a plan to help Luhan towards you. 


Hours later...

The last day of school was coming to an end. Ms. Kim just asked you to say some farewell message to the class, so you walked up to the podium and spoke to the class. 

"It was a fun year with you all. I had fun as your class president, even though I didn't do much. Thank you for making this another memorable school year. I'll see you all again in 2 months. For most of you, I'll see you on Monday. Anyways, have a great summer!", you finished and walked to your seat.

5....4.....3....2.....1..... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! The school bell went off, indicating that this year was over. 

Everyone was saying bye to each other while they packed up. Slowly the students started leaving their classrooms, yelling in freedom as soon as they got out of the room. 

"SO TOMORROW AT 7:30AM! WE'LL MEET AT THE STATION! SEE YOU TOMORROW!", Minseok yelled as he ran out of the classroom. Luhan followed him out. 

"Arraso!!", everyone else who was coming yelled to him. The same people from the cafe were going to go to the beach, except for Sulli and Kyungsoo who had plans with their family already. 

You headed home with Yu-ri as always. You got off the bus and started walking home. Yu-ri lived 3 houses before yours so you said bye to her and just walked a little further down. 

You walked into your house, greeting your mom first then running up to your room. You took an hour and a half to pack your bag for the beach. Your mom then called you down for dinner.

You told her about your trip the next day. She just told you to be careful and started making kimbap for you and your friends. It was getting late so you went to bed. 

Who knew that the moment you woke up the next day and went to the beach would make your straight path, not-so straight anymore. 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for a crappy chapter. I'll try to make the next one better since its the beach chapter. I might update again later so look out for it :) THANKS!