Beach pt 2

Why me?

You didn't know how you felt. You were just happy in his arms. You wanted to stay there forever. But you quickly shook your head and snapped out of it. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I never feel this way. 

You started to deny your feelings for Luhan. You were starting to have a crush on him, but you didn't want to admit it. 

Luhan held you in his arms, and the both of you stood silently in the dark for a while. 

It was quiet.... too quiet. Minseok and Yu-ri got worried because she knew that you were afraid of the dark and should be screaming right now. But it was quiet.  

She got scared and convinced Minseok to open the doors after some quiet bickering amongst themselves. 

They opened the doors. And found both of you in a tight embrace. 

"WOAH. SORRY TO INTERRUPT.", Minseok gasped. "HANA! ARE YOU OK-", Yu-ri paused.

You squinted at the bright light. It was only the middle of the day but you felt like hours passed by in the storage room with Luhan in there. 

You slowly adjusted to the light and saw that the Minseok and Yu-ri stood at the doors of the storage room with their mouth slightly ajar. They were shocked to see you both hugging so tightly. All they saw was Luhan was shirtless and hugging you. 

You stayed in your position with Luhan for a while. After processing what just happened, you quickly pushed Luhan away and smiled at him. 

"Th-thank you.", you thanked Luhan, while faking a smile so you wouldn't be embarassed. 

He was shocked at his own actions as well. "Ah, you're okay now? I'm sorry for suddenly hugging you. I didn't want you to cry.", he shyly said, rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded and hurriedly walked towards Yu-ri. 

What the foo.. My heart. Is it fluttering? WAH , NO. Hana, you're being silly. You just couldn't breath because you were scared. Yeaaahh, that's it. You mentally slapped yourself for thinking that you might feel something for Luhan. 

It's not that you didn't like him, it's just that you promised not to falter to a boy's action towards you. You've had many guys try to make your heart fall for them. But all of them failed. You were popular and all, and you did have many guys going head over heels for you, but you didn't exactly let that affect you. 

You walked off with Yu-ri and asked her, "Why did the doors suddenly close? It was so dark in there." You started to sob when you remembered how scared you were. 

Yu-ri felt so bad but she didn't want to see your wrath towards her so she used the wind as an excuse. You sighed and walked down to the beach. 

You were still shaking from the fear, so you sat on one of the beach chairs and watched everyone play. You ended up falling asleep on the beach chair, luckily with an umbrella protecting you from the sun.


Hana's/Your POV

I fell into a deep sleep....

I was running. But my legs felt like lead. I wanted to run faster but I couldn't. What the heck was I running from? 

I looked back to see nothing but darkness chasing me. I don't know where my fear of darkness came from but I sure wouldn't want to find out. 

I kept running and running. I felt impossible to run as I was slowly being engulfed by the dark. I ran around in the dark. I yelled out, "HELP! HELP!" as I ran. 

My face was wet from tears pouring down my face. 

My running came to a stop when I bumped into somebody. And I held on to them like my life depended on it. I was crying my eyes out. I hugged them so tightly. Then that person I was hugging started shaking me furiously... 

"Hana. Hana! HANAA! HANA!", the person called out panicking. 

"HANA!", someone called out. I shot my eyes open and saw Luhan shaking me. He was trying to wake me up.

"Hana? A-are you okay? You were crying in your sleeping. I-I got scared.", Luhan asked and suddenly hugged me. Everyone dropped what they were doing and crowded around Luhan and I. 

"Hana!" "Hana, are you okay? "What happened?" "What's going on?" Questions were being fired at me. I couldn't answer. 

Mrs. Lu came out from the house and ran towards me. She and Luhan dragged me inside and set me on my bed. 

She told him something in Mandarin, which I couldn't understand. He nodded and sat beside where I was lying. Mrs. Lu left the room and went downstairs.

He put his hand to my forehead and stared at me for a bit. His face got closer to mine. Our faces were literally an inch away from each other. OH MY GOSH. Will my heart stop? Okay, it was my heart earlier. Not my breathing. WHAT THE HECK, HANA. Get a hold of yourself. It's just Luhan. He's just checking if you're okay. AHHHH. He's getting closer to me. Breathe. Wait. Don't breathe. He's too close now.

His face slowly got closer to my face. Now, it was less than an inch. Closer. Closer.....

Why Luhan? Why now? 

Why me? GAHHH.


Should I try writing in Hana's POV? I'll try it for now and see how it goes. ^^ Sorry for the poop chapter. I'll update again later.