Time bomb

Why me?

You four finished your meal and walked out of the cafe. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went their own way to finish buying things they needed for university. "Bye guys! Let's meet up again soon!", Baekhyun yelled as he walked away. Chanyeol gave you his famous grin as he waved. 

You agreed to spend the rest of the day with Sehun. You didn't want to see Luhan after his little "date" with Sohee. You felt so hurt and jealous at the same time. Sehun knew how you were so he wanted to distract you from what happened earlier. 

You turned the opposite way that Baekhyun and Chanyeol went and started walking to wherever your feet took you. Sehun followed behind you and put an arm around your shoulder as you both passed by the window Luhan was sitting at. You didn't bother to lift your head to look at them because you knew heartache would result. 

"It's okay, Hana. I know he loves you and only you.", Sehun comforted you. You sighed and continued walking. 

Your feet took you to a bazaar that was a 20 minute walk away. Sehun still had his comforting arm around you when you walked in. It was pretty much a flea market of antiques and 2nd hand stuff. 

As you walked in, Luhan called you. You stared at the caller ID for a while. "Answer it.", Sehun prompted you. You slid your finger across your screen and held the phone against your ear. You let out a breath before answering, "Hello?" 

"Hana.", you can hear the smile in his voice. Unfortunately, the feeling wasn't mutual. 

"Yes?", you answered coldly. 

"I'm free now. Are you ready to go?", he gleefully. How could he be so happy?

"Sorry, Luhan. Maybe next time. Something came up.... I-I have to go. Bye.", you hung up quickly before he could notice the crack in your voice. 

You turned to Sehun who was standing a little too close, but you didn't notice it at that moment. He was staring into your eyes, which intimidated you a bit. You blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall. 

"Am I over-reacting?", you asked Sehun. He shook his head and placed this forehead on yours, "Not at all. He should be glad he has a worried and jealous girlfriend. At least you care." 

You sighed in sadness as you nodded in agreement. You perked up when you thought you had a great idea. You took your phone out and rapidly tapped on your phone. You sent a text to Jongin. 

Oppa~ Come home early today, pleeeeeease. Your little girl needs youu~ Thanks oppa, love you! - Hana

You smiled and put your phone away. At least your day couldn't get any worse. 

Sehun grabbed your hand and pulled you deeper into the bazaar. You and Sehun were amazed at the cool antique mirrors and funiture. This is something my umma and appa would buy. 

You and Sehun would sit in the antique couches and pretend to be an old rich couple. 

"Yeobo, would you kindly pass me some sugar?" "Of course, dear. It would be my pleasure." "Did you hear about Luhan?" "Why, yes. That Sohee girl was hanging on to him like a monkey. Ohohoho. "Ohohoho." You suddenly burst out laughing. At that moment, you forgot about your problem. 

You got up and grabbed Sehun's hand as you lead him to an antique music/instrument shop that you spotted from the couch you were sitting at. 

"Sehun, look.", you said as you lead him to the instruments. You sat on a stool and picked up a black guitar. You strummed it a few times to get the feel of it. 

"Do you know how to pla-", Sehun was interrupted when you started playing a song. He looked at you in awe because he didn't know you knew how to play an instrument. "Wow.", was all he could say. 

You closed your eyes to let the music do the talking.

(A/N: you can search up 'baby don't cry' acoustic versions on the guitar. Imagine you playing and singing that ^^) 

Baby, don't cry.

You let out a sigh after you finished singing. You never let anyone hear you sing before, not even Luhan. You felt such a heavy weight come off your shoulders. Sehun, on the other hand, was speechless. How did he let a girl like you out of his hands? Luhan was one lucky guy. 

You looked up to see Sehun staring at you with his poker face but you could see a softness in his eyes. You instantly turned red at his stare. You looked back down and put the guitar back in its place. 

You got up and looked around the store. Sehun shook his head to get out of his trance. He quickly ran to your side and rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't know you could sing and play.", Sehun said. 

Your cheeks reddened, "Yeah.... I just play here and there. My dad bought me a guitar 2 years ago and I just taught myself. It's no big deal." 

"It is a big deal! You're amazing, you're so talented, Hana. I had no idea.", Sehun complimented. 

"Are you falling for me again?", you teased. 

"I-I... No!!", he furiously shook his head. 

You chuckled and said, "I'm kidding, you don't need to be so defensive." 

You skipped away from Sehun to look at an antique jewelry store. Your eyes sparkled looking at all the jewelry. "Wahhhhh, they're so beautiful." 

Sehun caught up with you and put an arm around your waist. You didn't mind because he naturally did things like that when you hung out with him. 

The ajumma tending the store walked up to you two and complimented you on how good you both looked together. 

"What a lovely couple. You should buy her something special and be the good boyfriend that you are.", she said. 

You were about to correct her but Sehun played along with the ajumma. "Ah, ne. I was thinking the same thing. What do you think would look nice on her?", he said as he looked over the jewelry. 

The ajumma looked at the various styles of necklaces and bracelets. "Ah, I think she would look good in this.", she said as she pulled one of the bracelets. 

"This is simple. Looks like it would fit you.", she beamed as she pulled on your wrist and hooked it on. It was a simple silver chained bracelet with a little clover charm, not any bigger than a dime. 

You didn't even get the chance to speak or take the bracelet off because Sehun already took his wallet out and bought it for you. 

"You better wear it everyday. I'll be mad if you don't", he said as he gave you a little pout. You nodded and smiled as those were one of his rarest facial expressions. 

"Thank you.", you said. 

You had enough for the day and told Sehun that you should go home. Sehun asked you if you would be okay being home, as he knew that you did too much thinking when you were alone, but you assured him that you would be fine as Jongin was there. He nodded to your satisfying answer and took you home. 

Sehun brought you to his house to pick up his car so he could drive you home. You let the window all the way down to feel the breeze in your hair. You felt free and light at that moment. You just wanted to get away from your boyfriend problem. I'm probably thinking too much. Luhan loves me. I'll talk to him about it later.

You smiled thinking that you'd see Jongin later on. You missed him even thought it had only been a few days. After 20 minutes, Sehun arrived to your house and bid you goodbye. It was weird but he always pecked your cheek when you two would part. You just thought it was a Sehun thing. You thanked him for the bracelet and for helping you forget about your problems for the day. Then you waved good bye and walked into the house. 

You check your phone to see if Jongin replied, but to your dismay, he didn't. You frowned but decided to check his room, in case. 

Unfortunately, he wasn't there either. I guess he's really busy. 

You went to your room and changed into more comfortable clothing. You decided to put your phone away and read a book. 

Suddenly, you hear the door open and slam shut. You wondered who that could be. You opened the door of your room and saw Jongin trudging up the stairs. You smiled and tried to call him, "Opp-"

He looked at you in the eyes then he quickly and coldly diverted his stare to the door of his room. He quickly walked in and slammed the door shut. 

You stood there wide eyed. What the heck is going on..... 

You walked to his door and tried to open it, too bad it was locked. You knocked on the door and said, "Oppa, if you still don't mind, I'll be waiting in my room. Just knock." 

You walked back to your room and continued reading. But you would never know how much Jongin wanted to open the door and pull you in for a long comforting hug. All he wanted was to be by your side. But he couldn't do that when his heart made him want to do things that could possibly ruin your connection with each other. He couldn't take that risk. As soon as he slammed his door shut, he leaned on the door and slid down along the door to the floor. He closed his eyes and listened to every word you said. "Oh, the things I would do to be with you right now.", he thought. He sighed and waited for you to leave. 

You sighed because an hour passed after you knocked on Jongin's door. You figured that he wouldn't come since it was late so you decided to call Luhan. 

It rang a couple of times before Luhan picked up. 

"Luhan.", you said before he could say hello.

"Hi.", he replied.

"How was your day?"

"It was good but it would have been great if I saw you."

He doesn't know I saw him.

"Aw. Well, don't worry I'll see you soon."

"I miss you.."

"I-I miss you too....", you stammered.

"What did you do today?"

"I went to a cafe in the morning with Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol."

Luhan's eyes widened. "I hope it's not the same cafe I went to.", he thought. 

"Which... cafe?", he asked.

You mentioned the name and his heart rate when fast. Why was he so nervous when nothing happened?

"Did you...", he said before you interrupted him.

"I saw you and, I think, Sohee." 

"You did?"

"Yep.", you added a pop to the end of it.

"I can explain."

"Why was she clinging on to you like that? I'm sorry. You know I don't usually get jealous but... It hurt seeing you with her."

"She was sad and she needed someone to hold. She held onto me because I didn't want to hold her. She really is nice, don't take it the wrong way."

"Okay...", you agreed but that feeling of jealousy and hurt was filling up your heart. You didn't want to cause a problem. Luhan already told you that it was nothing. 

"I love you and only you. Sohee is just a mere friend.", Luhan stated. 

"Okay.. I love you, too.", you said. 

After talking a bit more, you hung up and went to bed. You had a heavy heart. It didn't feel like the weight was lifted off. It just felt like you pushed it aside to ignore, and you knew it would bite you back in the future.

Your heart felt like a ticking time bomb.

Slowly losing patience... 


HEY Y'ALL. 

Idk, I hope you guys are still enjoying my story. I feel like its really taking a while to get to the . :( 

Don't stop reading my story now! I promise my updates will get better and better. and yes, I threw Sehun in. I kinda missed him :3 Don't worry he won't be causing any trouble, he's just Hana's best friend now :) 

Jongin- Hana drama still continues... LOL 

There will be a big turn of events... *hint hint* :)

See you next chapter :)