On the train

Why me?

7:30am

You and Yu-ri got to the train station on the dot. "Wow, no one's here yet... GREAAAT. I can't believe we're earlier than everyone else.", Yu-ri whined.

The train Minseok wanted to catch was the 7:50 one, but in order to get on it on time, you still needed to buy the tickets. You couldn't buy them yet because no one was there and they might miss that train. 

You were standing beside the coffee stand that you all planned to meet at. "It's okay, they must be stuck in traffic or-", you said before Yu-ri interrupted. "Or still sleeping. Such lazy bums.", she annoyingly said. 

7:35am

You checked your phone for any messages or calls but nothing. "I'll be back, I forgot to use the bathroom this morning.", Yu-ri hurriedly said, briskly walking away. 

She jogged to the washroom, but saw Luhan on her way there. "LUHAN!", she said, waving her arms in the air for him to notice. He ran to her dragging his suitcase behind and said, "Oh, Yu-ri. you're here? When did you get here?" 

Yu-ri couldn't hold it in anymore, she needed a restroom pronto. "Ahhh, Luhan, just go to Hana. She's waiting by the coffee shop. Go. GO! HURRY!", she yelled before dashing to the restroom. 

"H-Hana?", Luhan thought as a blush crept up onto his face. He walked over to the coffee stand and he saw you looking impatient.  Obviously because no one was on time. 

You looked around and caught eyes with Luhan who was walking over towards you. Wow, he's really tall. And he dresses nicely too. 

"Annyeong Luhan! When did you get here?", you asked him. "I-I got here at 7:15am. I walked around the station because it is my first time here. Did you wait long?", he shyly said. 

"No, no. I've only been here 5 minutes. Where could the others be?", you said to yourself. "Ah! Are you hungry? My umma made us kimbap for the ride. Try it!", you said as you opened the container and pushed it towards him. He didn't know whether to accept your offer or not. 

His stomach growled, and you started laughing. "Looks like you are hungry. Hehe.", you picked one up with a pair of chopsticks and tried to feed him one. His face turned red and became nervous from your sudden action. But he opened his mouth and you carefully placed the kimbap inside. He chewed it and tried to swallow. But he ended up choking on the food because he was so nervous. 

You panicked and rushed to the coffee shop. You bought a bottle of juice and opened it for him. He drank half of it down and felt relief. "Mianhe, did you not like it?", you felt bad and handed him the cap of the bottle. 

He turned even more red, and said, "NO! I liked it, I actually love kimbap.. It's just... you...." He didn't finish his sentence and thought, "....Make me so nervous. I don't know why. Why do you have this effect on me?" 

"Oh... Uh.. Really sorry.", you felt so bad and the atmosphere became awkward. Finally the rest of the group arrived, which broke the awkward silence between you two. "GUYS! OVER HERE!", you yelled, "Where have you been?! And why are you all arriving together?" 

"I asked my driver to pick everyone up on the way, but we got lost because someone lives half way across the city.", Jongdae said, giving Minseok a glance. "Ehh~ Mian. I didn't think I lived that far...", Minseok rubbed the back of his neck while giving a cute smile, "Let's go buy our tickets! We'll miss the 7:50 train!" 

Yu-ri came back and saw everyone there. "Waahhh, you're all here now. Thank goodness. I was getting impatient. Let's go!", she said. She grabbed her mini-suitcase and linked arms with you. 

You all started walking towards the ticket booth and bought your tickets. You walked to the train platform and boarded the train right on time. Everyone was settling into a seat. 

You wanted to sit beside Yu-ri who was already sitting, but Minseok took that spot so you had to sit across from her. There was a table in between so you placed the container of kimbap in the middle. 

Luhan ended up sitting beside you because all other seats were taken and he was mostly comfortable around Minseok. It was still awkward between you two. But you decided to break the tension so the ride would be comfortable. "Are you okay now, Luhan?", you asked, smiling as you placed a hand on his arm. 

His heart started beating loud and fast at your touch. "N-Ne. I'm okay. I really liked the kimbap. May I ha-have some more?", he nervously asked. 

You sighed in relief that he wasn't in pain. "Ne~ please have some more.", you smiled then offered to everyone else, "Guys, have some kimbap that my umma made for us." 

Everyone dug in to the container and the kimbap was finished before the train left the station. You smiled and put the container away. Then the train started moving and everyone cheered. 

It was a 2 hour ride, but it was okay since everyone pretty much took a nap. You and Luhan were the only ones who stayed awake, so you tried to bring up a conversation. During those two hours, Luhan warmed up to you and became less of a nervous wreck. You still made his heart beat like crazy though. 

It was weird because as you got to know him better, the warmer your heart felt. But you brushed that feeling off, thinking it was just because you felt closer to him. You felt happy and comfortable talking to him. He told you about his family and his home back in China. You then told him about your family and, your relationship with Yu-ri because it was quite a funny story. He told you more stories about his childhood, which made you laugh until tears formed in your eyes. He was quite funny and charming. Wait, what? 

"Hahahahahahahha. S-stop, stop. My stomach is going to burst.", you laughed. 

"There's more though. Hahahaha!", Luhan laughed as well. 

"Ahh~ Let's take a break. My cheeks hurt from laughing. Hah.", you begged. "Arraso, I'll tell you more later then. I want to show you a place near the beach later. Can I take you there?", he asked. You nodded and smiled. I wonder where he wants to take me. At least, he doesn't seem so shy anymore. I think we'll be good friends

"DID I JUST ASK HER- OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID YES THOUGH. She's so cute when she laughs. And she's not as intimidating as I thought.", Luhan thought to himself.

You all got off at your stop and his parents picked all of you up from the station.

Little did you know that Luhan was slowly falling for you.


Poop chapter. :( I hope I can make it better. I'll try to improve. Thank you all <3