A kiss

Why me?

Let's date... let's date..... what. Did he really just say that? His words lingered in your thought before he interrupted the trance you were in.

"Ah. I meant, let me take you on a date, Hana. Just one. Please?", he requested. "I promise you won't regret it. A date would be a good way to get to know you. Don't you think?" He put his hand on the back of your hand and stared into your eyes with hope. 

"A d-date? Sehun... That's flattering and all, but I JUST met you.", you stated, "I would gladly become your friend though. Let's just get along. Mm?

Luhan, who was still outside, sighed in relief to your reply. "Oh thank goodness..", Luhan let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Aww. How about this? Let's 'hang out' as friends then, since you don't like the word 'date'.", Sehun looked at you again with hope that you'd agree. 

You stared at him with confusion. Why the heck does he want to spend time with me? I'm no one special. He'd probably have more fun with Yu-ri. 

"Sehun...I-", you said before you got interrupted by Luhan who came in to save you. You let out a sigh of relief to see Luhan. Ohhhh gosh.. 

"Hana, I found you! Wanna come with me to library? I promise it'll be quick.", Luhan cheerfully said to you while he waited by the door. 

"O-okay! I'm coming!", you said, "I'll see you later, Sehun." Sehun grabbed your hand before you passed him and he said, "Think about it." He smiled at you then let go of your hand. 

"Sehun....", you whispered then you shook your head to forget what he said and continued walking to where Luhan was. 

You felt like your legs were going to collapse from nervousness so you grabbed Luhan's arm for support. Luhan shot a glance at your touch then he looked straight ahead, feeling heat rise up to his face. 

You liked how sturdy his arm was, how nice it felt to hold him, how your heart raced whenever you and Luhan made contact, and how he stuttered when he was nervous. 

"Ha-Hana. What di-did you and Se-sehun talk about?", he timidly asked. You held a laugh in because he was nervous enough; it was just so cute how shy and scared he'd get when he was nervous. He's really such a dork. Haha.

"Pff. Uhhhh.. Nothing really. He wanted to hang out. But I don't even know him. I know you're friends and all but I just can't do that. It's too soon.", you openly told him, "And... why are you always so nervous to talk to me? You stutter a lot you know." 

"OH GOD SHE NOTICED... QUICK! THINK OF SOMETHING.", Luhan thought. 

"Oh, I see. A-and uhh I'm al-always like this. Eheh..... yeah....", Luhan stupidly made an excuse. "WTH LUHAN. She'll never believe that.", he mentally slapped himself. 

"If you say so...", you said, "Sorry for holding your arm, my legs feel weak all of a sudden." Oh... I guess he's not nervous because of..... me.... 

Somewhere deep inside you wished that he admitted to being nervous towards you. But then again why should he be? It's not like he liked you or anything, right?

"A-ani. I can carry you on my back if you like.", Luhan suggested. 

"No, no! I can walk, my legs just feel shaky right now. I'll be okay. Thank you though.", you rejected his offer. 

He led you in the direction opposite of the library. "Where are we going? I thought you needed to go to the library.", you questioned. 

"Ahh. I just thought you felt awkward there so..... maybe, you needed a saviour? I made an excuse for you.", he said hesitantly. He shot you a short smile and led you down a few stairs. You smiled back unconsciously. 

Luhan reminded you about Sehun's words again. A date? What is he thinking?! A DATE?.... He's pretty charming and... different, I guess. No... Hana, you can't be thinking about it. This is so ridiculous..... Stupid Sehun... UGH..

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you missed a step going down the stairs and tumbled down. Good thing you were near the end of the stairs but it was still a hard fall. You landed at the bottom of the stairs with a THUD!

You hit your head on the floor really hard and things started going blurry. "HANA! HANA!", you heard someone calling your name before your vision went black.


You slowly opened your eyes and recognized the nurse's office. You saw Luhan to your right who looked red, flustered, rushed, and more nervous than before. He must have been scared at what happened.... Sorry for being clumsy, Luhan.

"I'm okay, Luhan. You look really scared right now. I'm okay... really.", you gave him a small smile. 

"I.... I'm sorry I couldn't save you.", he sadly said. You felt guilty because he was blaming himself, when it was your fault for not paying attention.

"Ani. It was my fault. I couldn't think straight. Please don't blame yourself.", you told him. He nodded and looked down to the ground. He looked so sad so you told him, "How about I treat you to ice cream when I feel better? Hmm? Maybe later?" 

Luhan always seemed to beam when ice cream was involved. "Are you sure? You're still hurt.", he insisted. You nodded and touched his hand. His face turned even more red than before. Why is he so red?

You giggled and got up from the bed. You didn't feel pain anymore but your knee was bruised from the fall. You tried to walk but your legs caved and you fell to the ground. 

Luhan quickly ran to your side and helped you up. He swiftly threw you on his back and walked out of the nurse's office. 

"Hold me properly, Hana. I don't want to drop you.", Luhan said as he walked back to class.

You didn't realize it but your hands were on his shoulders pushing yourself away because of your shock to his sudden actions. I'm on Luhan's back. OMGOMGOMG. Heart, calm down. He'll feel you beating. AHHHH, I can't. He's holding me. Ok.. act cool, Hana, act cool.

You quickly threw your arms around Luhan's neck and you rested your head on your left arm. Your face was right beside his left ear so he could hear your every breath. 

"Thank you, Luhan.", you whispered. He took a quick glance at you and continued walking to class. He couldn't wipe that stupid smile off his face as he walked.

You really didn't want to get off his back. It felt so nice to be carried by him. His touch was gentle and he never faltered while holding you up. It felt perfect to be on his back. You unconsciously held him tighter and sighed to yourself. 

"She's perfect. I really like her. I don't want to let go of her. I wish I could just keep her near me. Please don't run to Sehun, Hana. I wish you saw me in your heart. But I'll wait until you do.", Luhan thought. He felt you hug him tighter and his heart fluttered like crazy. Then he suddenly remembered what happened in the nurse's office before you woke up. "I hope she didn't catch me... OH GOD. WHY DID I DO THAT? I JUST... I can't believe I took advantage of the moment. OMGOMG."  

Luhan broke into a sudden sweat because he suddenly felt nervous and anxious. What happened though?

In the nurse's office....

You were unconscious for a while. An hour passed but Luhan stayed by your side. He wanted to wait for you to wake up. 

He studied your sleeping face. He touched your hair first and it. "You're beautiful.", he said quietly. 

He moved his hands to your eyes and lightly brushed your eyelashes. You moved a little so he retracted his hand. You quickly settled back into sleep.

He then put his finger on the bridge of your nose then lightly moved it towards the tip. "Your nose is perfect.", he whispered to himself. 

His fingers then moved to your lips. He brushed his finger tip across your bottom lip. "Your lips are so pink and soft. I wonder...", he said. Then he quickly shook his head to remove that thought out. 

He stopped touching your lips and his hand moved to your cheek. He cupped your face and his thumb your cheek lightly. "Oh gosh, your face is so smooth. How can you be so beautiful...", he stared at your face for a long time. Then he moved closer to your face to get a better look at your features. 

He started staring at your lips again and imagined himself kissing them. His heart fluttered. "Oh gosh, Luhan. Now's not the time to be thinking about this...." , he thought. 

He then moved his face closer to yours. His lips were warm and trembling at how close he was. His face, which was now hovering above yours, was only a centimetre away. 

He slowly moved closer...

closer...

closer...

closer.....

That was that. 

A kiss. 

He secretly stole your first kiss. 

His lips formed perfectly with yours. He felt a shock in his heart. a good shock, when his lips landed on yours. It was a quick peck, but it was more than enough to know how much he liked you. His heart wouldn't stop racing. He didn't want to remove his lips from yours. But he didn't want to get greedy.. or caught.

You moved around a bit, so Luhan quickly retreated back into his seat in panic. Your eyes opened. 

Luhan's face was red and flustered. "What did I just do?", he thought.


I'll end it off here :3 Teehee. Luhan kissed youuuuuuuuuu, he stole your first kissssssss <3 Unfortunately you didn't know :( poo... 

I'll try to update soon but my exams are coming soon so I might hold off updates for a few days next week. x.x

No worries, after that I'll go back to updating often ^^ 

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! GAHHH I WANT TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO YOU GUYS! (Shoots hearts at any one reading this) I really appreciate it!! :) Thank you for the upvote, it's an upvote I'll keep in my heart :3 You know who you areeeeee :3 

AND Thank you to my subscribers and thank you to my readers! :DDDDDD 

I will never stop being thankful! (evil laugh) 

Anyways, see you next chapter, my potatoes :3