A talk

Why me?

You waited an hour or so for Luhan to show up, since the graduation ceremony was still going on. Since it was graduation, Luhan got his phone back so you weren't worried if he'd receive you message. 

You had your head on your desk staring at Luhan's desk. You remembered all the happy memories you and Luhan had in that classroom. Honestly, it made you tear up a bit. You missed them so much. You missed the attention Luhan gave you, but after meetin his parents, things changed for the worst. It made your relationship change, it made you change, and it definitely changed Luhan. He was completely different from when you met him. Luhan seemed like he became cold and seemingly uncaring. You felt so alone. 

Your blast from the past was interrupted when you heard a knock coming from behind you. It was Luhan knocking on the desk behind you. He gave you a smile and pulled you up for a hug. Things like these make it so hard to let go. 

"Congratulations, Hana. I'm proud of you.", Luhan said. You were so close to tearing up, so you sniffed and thank him.

He let go of the hug and stared at you. You looked at him as to why he let go, but you remembered that you told him that you had to talk to him.

You coughed a little to ease the tension in the silence. You sat back down in your seat and Luhan sat beside you into his old seat. You put your head on the desk with your face towards Luhan. He did the same facing you. He abruptly grabbed your hand and the back of it with his thumb. 

"Luhan, I-"

"Shh. Let's stay like this for a while."

You closed your eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to fall out. You were thinking about how much you missed this. It was all coming back to you. You told yourself you'd change but here you were, still falling for Luhan, over and over again. 

You quickly opened your eyes after hearing someone singing. You saw that Luhan was singing. He never sang for me before. His voice.. it's so beautiful. 

You wanted to wrap your arms around Luhan and never let him go. How was it possible that your heart still beat the same strength as it did when you first met him? You thought your love was faltering, but that wasn't  the case. It was just underneath all the hurt and jealous you felt. And in that instant, Luhan won your heart back. 

Luhan stopped singing and looked at you. "I'm sorry, Hana. I've been gone. I was never really there. Gosh, you're my girlfriend. How could I think that you'd always be there? I tried to push you away to please my mother. I'm so sorry.", Luhan said, as he tried to hold back tears. His eyes were red and hot and his eyebrows furrowed. 

"It's okay. I just... I have to tell you something.", you said to Luhan. His tears were forming at the rim of his eyes. 

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you? I'm so stupid.", Luhan bashed his head against the desk. You quickly put your hand on his forehead to protect him from hurting himself. 

It was true, you were planning on breaking up with him. It seemed like the best decision before he started talking. You thought he was going to be cold to you again so you thought your decision was final. 

"No! No, I'm not.", you corrected him. He stopped trying to hurt himself again and wiped his tears away. He looked at you with his puppy dog eyes and said, "Y-you're not? Then why did you ask me to come here?"

"I just missed you. I was upset. I felt so alone without you. I wanted to talk to you. I just wanted you back. I missed the old Luhan. But it seems like he's back.", you put your hands on his cheeks and looked at him with sincere eyes. He smiled and said, "I was never gone. I was just hiding." 

He leaned in to give you a chaste kiss. It was gentle and warm, full of caring and love. You felt it all come back to you. Luhan was back. You decided to give it a chance again. You hugged Luhan and he hugged you back. 

"Hey, Hana. My parents let me free this summer, so let's have a good one. Like last year.", Luhan said as he kissed your head. You nodded in response. 

"I'll be gone for a few weeks though. I'm visiting China this year.", Luhan informed you. You just nodded again. You didn't mind, Luhan was back and that's all that mattered. 

You were going to tell him that you changed universities. But it wouldn't hurt to change back. You were going to dorm in Seoul University with Luhan. Well, not in the same room. But same dorm building. 

You had to let go of the hug to answer a call. It was your mom asking where you went. 

"Sorry, Umma. I'm in the classroom with Lu-....... Ah, okay. I'll bring him.... Ne. Hang up now.", you hung up your phone and told Luhan that it was time to take pictures. Luhan smiled because he suddenly realized that you both graduated successfully and that you both were attending the same university in a few months. 

You grabbed his hand and intertwined it with yours. You both walked to the front yard and looked for your mom. 

Once you found her, she forced you and Luhan to take pictures together. You groaned because she kept asking you to smile more, or move closer to Luhan. But then your mom pulled out an instand polaroid camera. "I'll take this for the both of you, so keep it."

Your mom took 2 photos of you and Luhan posing. His arm around your shoulder and your arm around his waist, with both of you holding up a 'V'. Your smiles were wide and bright, but most of all, sincere. There was no denying that you were both in love. 

Your mom handed you and Luhan one picture each. He put it in the picture window of his wallet and you put it on the back of your phone, under the clear phone case. You took a picture of the polaroid and made it your lock screen picture, as did Luhan. You both giggled from how cheesy you both were. 

Yu-ri pulled you away from Luhan and took pictures with you. She talked through her teeth saying, "I thought you were done with Luhan. What's going on?"

You also talked through your teeth as you smiled, "I decided to give it another chance. I was just mad." 

You saw Yu-ri shake her head in disbelief, "Really, Han? Don't let yourself suffer again. I really love you. You know, in a friend kind of way... because any other way would be.. weird." You laughed at how stupid your friend was sometimes. 

After all the picture taking had been done, you gave Yu-ri the biggest hug ever. Without her, you would've gone crazy, especially with the whole Where was Luhan? situation. She was your best friend, no wait... She was your sister. You hated knowing that in a few months, you and Yu-ri would be in different schools. It was still in the same city but they were still quite a distance. Too bad, you accepted the full scholarship to Seoul University, including paid-for dorming, so you wouldn't be living near each other for the time being. 

You were still going to hang out in the months before university started, but you felt that you'd miss her nonetheless. 

You were on your way home with your parents after bidding good bye to all your friends and classmates. Your mom rushed home to prepared a celebratory dinner for you and Yu-ri. Her family was coming over for dinner and she would be sleeping over. 

The night passed quickly, as dinner already passed, Yu-ri's family left, and your family was relaxing in the living room. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Your mom rushed over to answer it. "Hana! You have a guest!" 

"What? Who would-", you didn't finish your sentence as you saw who was at the door. 

Your face lit up and you smiled widely. You ran to the person at the door and gave him a big hug.

"OPPA~!" 


Hai. 

 

I wonder who this oppa is. :) I'll reveal him next chapter, teehee <3 

Thank you for being patient with me and supporting me until now! I'm honestly so grateful. I know my writing isn't that great and my story plotting . But I'm doing all I can to write it as best as possible. Sometimes I'm not even satisfied with how I write my chapter so I end up rewriting it 3 times. Those are one of the reasons why I might be late in posting a chapter. But don't worry I'll never stop writing :D

Thank you for everything. And please continue supporting! <3 

 

See you next chapter~ 

 

 

P.S. I didn't edit. Sowwie :(