Are we...

Why me?

"I LIKE YOU, HANA.", he confessed.

 

 

HOLY CRAP. What did he just say? 

I like you, Hana...

I

Like

You

HANA..... THAT'S ME!

WHAT. 

HE LIKES ME? 

Do I say I like him back? I do, but I-I....... 

I DON'T KNOW but...

I like you too, Luhan. 

COME ON, HANA. SAY IT.

I. LIKE. YOU. TOO. Move your mouth. SHEESH. It's not THAT hard. 

 

You just stared at him in awe with your mouth ajar. "I-I.....", you stuttered.

Luhan stared at you, anticipating your answer. He wanted to tell you before Sehun took you away. Too bad, he didn't know that you and Sehun made up as friends that day. 

You looked down in embarassment. You felt your cheeks burning with heat. AM I RED? I AM. OMG. HELP ME.

You tried looking at him in the eyes and confessing as well, but you were too shy and dropped your head down. Hi, uh, Hana. Luhan's waiting. 

Luhan took that gesture as some sort of rejection. "O-oh.... It's okay. I just.... wanted to tell you. You really don't need to accept it.", he silently sighed, as he grabbed the hem of his shirt from heartbreak. 

"N-NO! It's not that. I.... It's just.... Uhhh.... I think I.....-", you tried to confess. Luhan's grip from his shirt loosened as he hoped that you liked him too. 

"I.....think I..... I like you, too.", you sheepishly confessed. It was your first confession. OH LAWD. DID I JUST CONFESS? Tell me I'm dreaming. This is a dream..... right, it's a dream... HAHAHAHA HANA. You're crazy. 

Luhan's heartbroken face suddenly lit up with a huge grin on his face. "Y-you do?!", he exclaimed out loud in disbelief. 

He might have said it too loud because, now, all the people in the ice cream parlour were staring at you and Luhan. 

"Shhhh!", you tried to hush him. He put a hand to his mouth but you could still see the stupid smile on his face. He was so happy. He didn't think that you would confess either. He knew you were serious about your studies but he took the chance. He promised that if anything happened between you two, he wouldn't disturb you from school. "But wait... She just confessed. What do I do now?", Luhan thought. 

You couldn't help but smile. The way he reacted to your confession was just too cute. Such a goof ball....

Both of you were sitting awkwardly facing each other but not talking. You and Luhan were looking down at your laps because both of you were as red as a tomato. You were trying to calm yourself down. This may be one of the happiest days of my life. 

You wanted to jump in happiness but that wasn't a very Hana thing to do. It was still very awkward and quiet. What now?

You looked up to find Luhan staring at you. "S-since we both like each other.... What happens?", he asked. It was his first confession so he was really unsure about everything. Did that mean that both of you were together?

"Uhhh... I-I don't really know.", you told him. You really needed to get to Yu-ri's house because you could feel your phone vibrate every 2 seconds. That was definitely Yu-ri.

Luhan spontaneously grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the shop. "Let's walk. I'll take you home on the way.", he said. 

"O-okay.", you responded, not having much choice. 

Luhan lead you outside and let go of your wrist. He started walking slowly to the direction of your house. 

You weren't too far from home. Probably a 30-40 minute walk. You quickly texted Yu-ri, stating that you'd be there in more or less 30 minutes because a situation happened. She stopped spamming you with messages after. 

You walked along side Luhan. Neither of you were talking, which was nice. You were both happy just being in each other's presence, but you needed to clear something up with him.

You attempted to talk, "Luhan. What do we do now?" 

He looked at you with a smile and said, "Well, are we... uhhh.."

He was looking for the right word, but ended up saying, "Are we together now?"

You giggled because you wanted to be witty and take the other meaning of that, "Of course, we're together right now. Are we not walking together?"

He laughed at your lame joke, "I mean... Like... together as a.... couple?" 

A COUPLE? 

As in relationship?!

Luhan wants to be in a relationship with me? Oh my gosh. Yu-ri is going to freak out. 

What do I say now?

"A couple?", you repeated. He nodded and awaited your response. 

"Are we?", you said, not knowing what was happening. 

Luhan sighed and stopped in his tracks. He turned to you and held your shoulders, making you face him. He looked at you dead in the eye and asked you, 

"Uhm.. Will you be my.... girl... fr..friend?"

He continued staring at you with puppy dog eyes. You didn't know how much he wanted this. He really liked you and he didn't know why. The first time he met you, he knew something was different. You weren't like the rest of the girls. You were the only one who gave you that spark. Well, more like fireworks in his heart. 

Your eyes widened at his question. Girlfriend? Did he... what do I tell my parents? I can't. I can't tell my parents, they'll never allow it.

You knew your parents didn't approve of a relationship in highschool. Your older sister had a boyfriend and when your parents found out, they immediately cut her off of her allowance and drove her to and from school. They were so furious. But now that she's old enough, she moved out. 

Your heart was saying yes but your brain was saying no. Suddenly, you remembered your grandma's words, "Do what your heart desires. You'll be happier"

"Yes...."You answered quietly. He raised an eyebrow because he saw your mouth move but didn't hear anything. 

"Sorry, what?", he asked you to repeat. 

"Ugh, YES. I said Yes.", you blurted out before you quickly shot your head down. 

He laughed at how shy you were. "This is one of the reasons why I like her.", he thought. 

He gave you a hug, but quickly let go. It was a short hug but it made your heart pound. Wow.. Luhan is my... boyfriend? 

He grabbed your wrist and lead you to the bus stop to drop you home. His hands slipped down into yours, then he laced his fingers in between yours. He held my hand.. OMGOMG MY. HEART. STOP. 

You and Luhan hopped on to the bus. He lead you to 2 seats and you sat down together, not letting go of each others hands. He genuinely smiled at you. He couldn't stop smiling at the fact that he made it official between you two. 

You, on the other hand, wanted to warn Luhan that you couldn't tell your parents. If they caught you two, then all hell breaks loose. 

"L-Luhan.", you called. He turned to you, "Mm?" 

"I-I can't be with you.", you accidentally worded wrong. He frowned and asked, "What do you mean?" 

"Well.. there goes my heart again. Sigh.", Luhan thought. 

"Wait.. I mean... My parents... They won't allow this.. I can't be seen with you.", you explained. 

"Oh. Uhm, I have the same situation.... My mom wouldn't either. Let's keep this a secret, hmm?", he said. You nodded and smiled at him. You were worried that he wouldn't agree to it, but who knew that you and him had so much in common. 

You knew that this relationship would cause problems in the future, but you were happy. I can be selfish for once, right?

He dropped you off at the bus stop near your house because you couldn't risk getting caught. So you waved good bye before you walked away from Luhan who was waiting for another bus to arrive. 

You turned your back and smiled to yourself. Wow, this really happened today.

Suddenly, Luhan ran to you and stopped you. He quickly gave you a peck on the cheek and ran back to the bus stop. 

You froze. Luhan. Kissed. Me. 

 

After a good 5 minutes of standing in the same spot, you quickly ran to Yu-ri's house. 


Yu-ri opened her front door and let you in, but bbefore you could even take your shoes off she...

"SO  WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

"Wait. Gosh, Yu-ri. I'll tell you upstairs.", you said as you took your shoes off. 

You walked through the livingroom and greeted her parents with a bow, then you made your way upstairs. Well.. more like, she dragged you upstairs. 

She pushed you down onto her bed and started interrogating you. In turn, you answered her then you told her EVERYTHING that happened. 

After some time of squealing and screaming, Yu-ri calmed down. 

"So, you and Luhan are already official?.. Like, when did you guys even go on a date?", she questioned. 

"When we left for half the day...", you answered. 

"You mean, skipped, not left.", she corrected you, as she winked like it was a good thing. 

"Wow.. This is real, right?", you sighed and laid down on her bed. 

"Yep.", she said and ended with a pop. She turned to you and asked, "What about your parents?"

"Don't even mention that. Ugh. It's hard. I don't know. Whatever. I'm happy.", you said. 

Yu-ri smiled because this was the first time she's ever seen you happy like this. 

 

 

Well, you were happy for now... 

 


HAI. sorry for the delay. This isn't much of a chapter. I'm really busy with university right now. I have finals coming up. SO please forgive me if I don't upload too much. I will do my best, but I will update VERY OFTEN when my finals end. 

Thanks so much for everything! :) 

And I'm sorry for any typos and grammar errors. I didn't have time to edit :o 

 

I'll see you next chapter! :3 

 

Credits to owner's of images used.