What happened?

Why me?

Hana's/Your POV

Luhan. Why are you doing this to me? Why? Why are you acting this way with me? Why me? Why?

He smiled and slowly turned me around. 

He brought me to a high cliff. It had the best view of the town and the beach. I could see the water twinkling as the sun reflected on it. It was just the afternoon so the sun was still high in the sky. I can't imagine what it would look like at sunset. 

I completely forgot about what I was conflicted about just then.

I could see the people running around on the beach. The sound of the waves hitting the shore was calming. The breeze blowing my hair back ever-so lightly. 

I closed my eyes and everything felt like a dream. Everything felt so perfect. 

I smiled at the thought that my life seemed so perfect. I had set all my goals, the path I'll follow to achieve them, and my supportive family. What could go wrong?

"Hana..", Luhan's voice broke the serenity. My thoughts and feeling at that moment just came crashing down on me. My heart felt 10 times heavier. Why? Because Luhan. 

I'm not supposed to feel this way. I know this exact feeling. I felt this from before. No... NO. This will ruin everything. It can't happen. It WON'T happen. I won't let it happen..... But I can't help it... I can't stop it..

I really didn't want to go through it again. Liking, then loving, then hurting, then crying. It was just too tiring. I didn't want to feel those things again. It would just ruin the plans I set for myself. But what do I do when I can't control it? 

I turned back around and Luhan was staring down at me. He called my name out softly, "Hana.". His voice sounded as soft as the wind. 

I was staring back at him. I saw a twinkle in his beautiful, brown doe-like eyes. "Hana.", he called out again, like he was begging me for something. 

His hand was under my chin as he tilted my head up. He looked into my eyes. Right then and there, I felt a sudden surge of energy through my body, like I was being electricuted with the tiniest amount of voltage. 

However, that 'electricution' got stronger and stronger, and my heart beat faster and faster as Luhan closed his eyes and moved closer and closer to my face. 

.....................

(Find out what happened at the end of this chapter :3)


Monday. First day of summer school.

"Hana! Stop avoiding me! Tell me what happened! You and Luhan disappeared out of the house after he and Mrs. Lu brought you inside. Then you two came back just before dinner.", Yu-ri demanded, "I'm your best friend SO YOU CAN'T KEEP SECRETS FROM ME!"

"YAH! Keep it down! It's the first day of summer school. Pleaaase. I'll tell you later. Okay?", I covered my ears in annoyance. 

She begged me to tell her when I came back from the cliff, during dinner, before we slept, after I woke up, on our way back from the beach house, and until now. 

What even happened on that cliff? 

Luhan and I have been messaging each other since we got back from the beach. We exchanged numbers on the train back for "school" purposes. 

Good morning! Where are you? Class is going to start soon. :o - Me

OH NOESSSS! I'm going to be late DDD: cover for me, please? - Luhan

WHAT?! It's the first dayyyyy... -____- seriously? haha no. - Me 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ­ㅋㅋㅋ just kidding. You're so mean. hmph. I'm walking into class now. ^o^ - Luhan

I turned around to see Luhan walking into class through the back door. That little.... I'm going to kick him.

He took his seat beside mine and just nodded at his classmates who greeted him 'good morning'. He's so quiet in class. Why doesn't he talk to everyone like how he talks to me?

He then turned to me and smiled. "Hi, Hana. How was your morning?" His eyes disappeared into crescents when he smiled. 

"Hi, you troll. It was good, before you decided to fool me. Pfft.", I scoffed. Luhan giggled and turned back into his seat. A bunch of new students came for summer school. Soon, the class was nearly full. 

Class went on as usual. Then lunch time came. I ate with Yu-ri, Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. 

Everyone talked normally about random things, throwing in jokes here and there. Luhan whispered in my ear, "Wanna get some ice cream later?" I looked at him and nodded. Heh. This is just a friendly gesture right?

The end of the day came. I told Yu-ri I was going some where afterschool, and left the classroom before she could ask anymore questions. If she knew I was going with Luhan, I wouldn't hear the end of her questions. Oh gosh. Mian, Yu-ri. I'll make it up to you later.

Luhan was waiting for me at the front entrance of the school. He waved and started walking ahead. I ran to where he was and followed right beside him. 

We made it to the ice cream parlour. I was looking at all the yummy flavours but I wanted to get my favourite. The employee asked, "What can I get for you today?" 

"Mocha in a waffle...cone.", Luhan and I said at the same time. Who knew me and him had the same taste in ice cream? 

He paid for my ice cream and his before I could even take my wallet out. "Luhan~ let me pay you back~", I whined and tried some aegyo. But he wouldn't take my money. "It's my treat. You can pay for me next time. Okay?", he said as he pinched my cheek and gave me an eye smile. OMGOMGOMG, he's touching my cheek. 

"Fine. Hmph", I said as I stomped my feet in frustration and roughly bit into my ice cream. He let go of my cheek and continued eating his ice cream. 

 After joking around and nearly dropping them, we finally finished our ice creams. We still kept talking for a bit. 

A phone call interrupted our conversation. It was Yu-ri. 

"Hello?", I answered. Luhan kept talking until he realized I was on the phone. "Holy sh- Hana. I'm coming over. Tell me what happened. Now. Wait.... ARE YOU ON A DATE WITH LUHAN AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?", Yu-ri demanded after the nth time. " NO! It'snotadate.", I mumbled, "And okay, okay. I'll pick you up instead, okay? Just wait for my knock.... ok... ok bye." I hung up. This wasn't a date, right?

"Mian, Luhan. Yu-ri needs me for some...thing. So....... I have to go now.", I apologized and left. 


I knocked and invited her over. She got mad that I didn't tell her where I was going today. With Luhan.

During the entire time, she kept poking me saying, "You like him. You really like him." every 5 minutes. We sat on my bed and I told her what happened.... which was nothing, at least I thought it was nothing.

On the cliff...

Before our lips touched, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. 

"Thank you, Luhan. Thank you for taking me here. It's so beautiful.", I said as I hugged him. I was sincerely thankful, but I wasn't ready for whatever was going to happen. 

"O-oh. I'm glad you liked it.", Luhan sighed. 

We sat there for a long time. Long enough to watch the sun set. And boy, it was gorgeous. I'm not one to adore scenery but it was actually the most beautiful sight. Like a painting of a sun setting into the water just came to life before my very eyes.

We realized it was dark and that it was time for dinner. So we ran back to the house just in time to eat.

During that time we sat there, we talked some more. Some deep conversations about our past and present life. It was weird how close and comfortable Luhan and I were already with each other.

But that was that. Nothing happened.


This was kind of a boring chapter. Sorry >< Don't worry! I'm going to be bringing in a new character next chapter to shake things up ;)