Dinner

Why me?

The movie ended and Luhan retracted his arm from around your shoulders. When you turned around to pick your backpack up, Luhan quickly rolled his shoulders back to relieve the stiffness. He didn't want to move from his position, no matter how uncomfortable he was, because if he did, he'd be too scared to put his arm back. The struggles. 

 

You put your backpack on and stood up. Luhan was about to carry you when you motioned him to stop (kind of like the sassy "talk-to-the-hand" motion) and said, "Don't worry about it! Going down is easier than going up." He frowned in disappointment and let you walk on your own. 

 

Luhan followed you as you slowly made your way down the theatre. Going down was easy because you didn’t have to put too much weight on your legs. Honestly, your bruised knee was feeling fine but your legs felt so weak around Luhan. You didn’t know why, but you didn’t want to risk falling again because that would lead him to carrying you.

 

You took one step at a time. But when you were nearing the end of the stairs, your knees felt like jello and you nearly slipped off a step. You quickly found your balance, but Luhan thought you didn’t. So he instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist to catch you. Well, there goes my heart.

 

He held you for a good 15 seconds. “Luhan. Uhhhh, I think you can let go, I won’t fall anymore.”, you said with a little squeak at the end. Am I nervous or AM I NERVOUS?

 

“O-oh. Sorry.”, Luhan quickly retracted his arms and apologized. “Was I holding her that long?”, Luhan thought. His heart still raced after letting go of you. 

 

He rubbed the back of his neck and shyly smiled at you. “Thanks for the save.”, you smiled back and thanked him.

 

You finally took the last step down to the floor and slowly walked out of the theatre. Luhan held you by your waist to support you, just in case.

 

As you walked out of the theatre and into the busy streets, Luhan lead you somewhere for dinner. “Where are we eating?”, you curiously asked.

 

“It’s a surpriseee~”, Luhan cheered and gave you an eye smile. Kya~ How adorable is he! Hehehe. I’m on a date.... WITH LUHAN. OH EM GEE.

 

“Aw, Luhannnn~ Give me a clue?”, you pouted cutely.

 

His smile grew bigger when he saw how cute you looked and said, “Ah, it’s just a place I like to go sometimes. You’ll like it, I promise~”

 

“You promise? What if I don’t like it? Hmm?”, you jokingly asked while raising an eyebrow and smirking.

 

“That won’t happen!  But I’ll owe you a wish if you’re not satisfied.”, He answered. You nodded in agreement to the "deal".

 

He told you to get on his back because you walked way too slow. On the way there, your tummy growled with hunger. Luhan laughed, so you hit his shoulders lightly. But his stomach growled too and then you laughed. He pretended to drop you so you shrieked a little. It was times like these that you appreciated; just comfortably joking around with someone you liked. You both always had something to say. It was like a never-ending conversation with him.

 

You finally arrived at the place Luhan wanted to take you to for dinner. Apparently, he was craving pizza that night. Little did he know that pizza was your soulmate. OMFGSPAZZZZZ, PIZZAAAAA. HOW DID HE KNOW I LOVED PIZZA?

 

You nearly drooled when you saw the picture of a steaming slice of pepperoni pizza in the front window.

 

You wanted to bolt in and order an extra large pizza… ALL TO YOURSELF. But you tried to stay calm and walk in like a civilized person.

 

Luhan sat you down at a table and a waitress came to give you both a menu and ask what you wanted to drink. Luhan took the seat in front of you.

 

The waitress looked about your age, or a little older, and started openly flirting with Luhan. Her eyes twinkled with desire when she looked at him. She flirtatiously flipped her hair back, ed a button from her blouse, and asked Luhan, “Hello, good evening. What could I get for you, cutie?” She winked at the last word. OH GOD. CAN SHE STOP?

 

“Can I get a glass of coke?”, he said looking at her with a poker face. He’s not even reacting to her. Hehehehe stupid girl.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration and jotted his drink down. She “accidentally” dropped her pen near Luhan’s hand in the midst of writing. She then reached down for the pen but with her hand aiming for Luhan’s hand. Luhan retracted his hand and put it on his lap before she could touch him. She picked the pen up but frowned at her failed attempt.

 

She then turned to you and rudely said, “What do you want?” WOW, LET ME SLAP THIS GIRL. RUDE.

 

“Same thing as him.”, you scoffed. Luhan smiled at you for ordering the same, which she noticed, and you smiled back.

 

She stomped away with your order of drinks. You and Luhan started looking at the pizza menu and decided to go for a meat medley; bulgogi, ground beef, bacon, and extra cheese.

 

As you waited for the server to come back, you giggled and asked Luhan, “Did you see that girl?”

 

“Yeah. She winked at me. I’m kind of creeped out.”, he joked.

 

The waitress came back with your drinks and asked if you decided on what to eat. Her tone of voice was so different from before. HAHA GIRL GOT REJECTED.

 

Luhan told her what you guys wanted. She stomped away again. You and Luhan looked at each other and laughed like crazy. You both knew what you were thinking.

 

Luhan got up from his seat and sat beside you. He wanted to show you some video on his phone while you waited for the pizza.

 

It was a random cat video but it was so funny. You were both laughing so much. Luhan threw his arm around your shoulder and your laughing fit died down. He noticed and stopped laughing as well. His touch never failed to make you feel nervous.

 

You turned your head to look at him and he looked back. He opened his mouth a little, so it looked like he wanted to say something.

 

You two were intently staring at each other like you knew what the other was thinking.

 

I like you.

 

But neither of you dared to say it out loud.

 

Luhan was the first to break the silence.

 

“I-“, he said before he got interrupted by a group of male students laughing loudly as they walked in.

 

Both of your eyes turned to the entrance of the restaurant and saw a familiar blonde laughing along with the group.

 

Sehun.

 

Your eyes widened in panic. But wait, why am I panicking? What am I scared of?

 

Your heart raced like you just saw a ghost. Maybe you were acting this way because you were on a date with Luhan, and Sehun just asked you for one earlier.

 

Sehun stopped laughing as he turned away from the group to look for a table.

 

His gaze landed on both of you.

 

Luhan’s eyes were also wide in shock because he knew he would receive hell from Sehun later on.

 

You saw his eyes were full of hurt and sadness, but also anger and fury. He wished he could be in Luhan’s position, yet he was mentally strangling Luhan in his mind.

 

“Hana…”, Sehun whispered to himself.


Hello, my dear friends :) Anyone who reads my story is my friend <3 thank you for the support :3 

Even though, my life has started to become super busy, I always remember to try and update :D So thank you for being patient with me~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN, You and Luhan were spotted by Sehun. I wonder what will happen next. :ooooooo

Hehe seriously thank you though for everything. Any feedback on my story are appreciated <3 

Anyways, see you next chapter! Annyeonggg <3

 

Credits to owner of the picture.