How do I tell her?

Why me?

You arrived at school at the usual time, which was earlier than everyone else.

Walking to school you wished you had one thing. And that was sleep. You couldn't sleep a wink the night before because, one, Sehun nearly took your "lip-ity" and, two, Luhan ran off and left you hanging. AISH, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

You ruffled your hair and shook your head in frustration as you walked down the hall and into the classroom. 

Your thoughts were suddenly cut off when you spotted a sleeping Sehun in his seat. Your steps came to a halt and you stared at him to make sure he was sleeping. You quietly made your way to your desk and started studying for an upcoming test. Why the heck is he here so early?

The students started piling into the classrroom as the time for the bell drew closer. And, like always, your best friend came in 5 minutes before the bell. Right on time.

"KYAAA~ HANAAAAAA~", you heard her squeal as she came running towards your desks. 

"Yah! Yu-ri, keep it down. It's still early.", you groaned while you covered your ears. She quickly covered with her hands after realizing how loud she way. She gave you a big bear hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Ugh, sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with her.

She sat down and nudged you with her elbow. "Ehhh~ You and Luhan?", she teased with her wiggling eyebrows. You just looked at her with a confused expression.

"OH MY GOD. You and Luhan were absent in the second half of the day. I mean, you don't usually skip or miss class. What happened?", she asked as she unpacked her bag.

"Ah. I hurt myself going down the stairs and I ended up passing out. I'm okay now but yeah....", you told her. However, you didn't want to mention the Sehun incident.

"That doesn't explain why Luhan was absent. Hmm?", she asked with an eyebrow raised. Sigh, I guess I have to tell her everything.

However, you didn't get the chance to say a word to her because Teacher Kim came into the classroom. Yu-ri glared at you with eyes that said, "Later."

"ALRIGHT, TAKE YOUR SEATS! I'll be taking attendance then we'll head straight into lessons!... QUIET DOWN.", Teacher Kim instructed.

Everyone shuffled to their seats and sat down. Teacher Kim was calling everyone's name out until she came across Luhan. 

"Hm. Does anybody know where Luhan is?..... No? Okay then. Take your books out!", Teacher Lee said. You couldn't help but stare at his empty desk beside you. I wonder why he's absent.  

Did it have to do with yesterday's incident? Hm. If anything, you found it cute. Being the caring "friend" you are to Luhan, you sent him a text.

"Luhannie, where are you~? o_o", You typed but then erased. 

"Are you okay? Where are you?", You typed again but then erased. 

"Luhan, you're not at school.", You decided to settle for this.

SEND.

You put your phone away and started to listen to the teacher. You took notes and paid attention but it all went out the other ear. Your body was in the class but your mind was somewhere else. Luhan... Where could you be? Hopefully, you're okay. Please send me something. Anything.

You kept checking your phone expecting a text, but nothing came. 

It was already lunch time and Luhan didn't answer your text. You took your history text book that you left at school so you could read a bit before class later on, then went to the cafeteria. 

You got there and sat as far away from Sehun as possible. He was at the end of the table with Yu-ri and Kyungsoo, and you were at the other end with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeollie~ Eat your bean sprouts, you always leave them.", Baekhyun pouted at Chanyeol because he wouldn't open his mouth to the bean spouts Baek was feeding him. 

Chanyeol turned his head away towards you and asked for help, "Hanaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Stop him, he's trying to feed me nasty stuff... BAEK STOP I DON'T WANT." Baekhyun kept shoving the chopsticks with bean sprouts on them into Chanyeol's face. You smiled at how cute their friendship was.

Baekhyun kept pouting and gave Chanyeol a puppy dog face. "Fine. If you don't eat them, I won't come over and play today. Your loss.", Baekhyun was about to put the beansprouts in his mouth when Chanyeol said, "FINE! FINE! I'll eat it, you poo." Finally, Chanyeol ate them. Baekhyun smiled and continued eating his own food.

You giggled at how cute they were. It reminded you of how Luhan wanted to feed you his pizza which made you look at your phone to check. Nothing.

You continued eating your food while you took your text book out to read at the same time. You flipped the pages to the chapter you had to read for this week and found a sticky note on the first page of that chapter. 

Hana. Sorry for last night. 

Huh? Who put this here? Luhan?! You saw an arrow for the next page, so you flipped to the next page.

I hope I didn't scare you.

You flipped the page again.

Let's forget what happened and start again as friends.

You were so confused but you flipped the page again.

I'm so sorry. - Sehun

SEHUN? You looked up and turned your gaze to Sehun who was looking at you the whole time. He got up and walked away from the table. You had a feeling that you should follow him so you did. This is why he was early this morning.

You finished your food off quickly and followed Sehun into your classroom. He heard you come in so he got out of his seat and started walking towards you. He stopped right in front of you.

"I'm so sorry, Hana. We just became friends and I...". Sehun said before he hugged you. He quickly let go and finished his sentence, "...I shouldn't have done that. I do like you, Hana. But.. But I saw you with Luhan." He looked down to his shoes.

You accepted his apology because he looked so sincere. "Great, so let's be friends? I hope you can see my feelings for you in the future.", Sehun said, holding a hand out for you to shake. 

You shook his hand and said, "Friends." You gave him a smile. 

You sat down at your desk and so did Sehun. You turned around and talked to him like nothing happened. You were so relieved that this whole Sehun thing was solved. It was actually surprising at how easy it was to talk to him. He made you laugh quite often, that you almost forgot about Luhan. LUHAN. You remembered to check your phone.

1 message.

You opened it hoping that it was Luhan. 

And, as a matter-of-fact, it was.

"Hi, I'm okay. Meet me after school at the ice cream parlour we went to before." - Luhan

Thank goodness, he's okay. You closed your phone relieved to see that Luhan was okay. However, you wanted to know why he was absent. 

 

Soon, the end of the day came. You quickly packed up. You were about to run off before Yu-ri stopped you. "Hana! You have to tell meeeee~ NOW!", she pleaded. "Arraso, I'll come over later. I need to do something first. I'll text you!", you said before running off. 

Before you completely left, you thought you might have seen Sehun talking to Yu-ri. Nahhhh, why would they talk to each other?

You made your way to the ice cream parlour and pushed your way through the entrance. 

"Hana!", you heard Luhan call out. You looked towards the call and saw Luhan sitting beside the window. You walked towards him then took a seat across from him. 

"Are you okay? You look red.", Luhan said. You didn't realize that you really wanted to see Luhan so you turned red from rushing on your way there.

You nodded as you held your cheek. He offered to buy you something but you declined, but, being the gentleman he was, he went ahead and bought you a shake. 

It was silent for a while. Neither of you talked as you finished off your shake in a matter of minutes, while he took his time scooping up his ice cream. He smiled as he watched you inhale the shake. 

You looked at him and caught him smiling. "Why are you looking at me like that?", you asked. He quickly wiped the smile off his face and turned red in embarrassment. 

"Uhhh.... I'm sorry for last night. I just ran off. Err.... I wanted to tell you something today.", he shyly said. 

"Oh. It's okay. I didn't really think much of it, Hehe. Thanks for yesterday again. It was fun.", you smiled at him. "By the way, why weren't you at school today?", you just remember his absence. 

"I-I was feeling sick.", he said as he faked a cough. You looked at him in disbelief. That's the best fake cough he can do? This guy.

"What did you want to tell me?", you curiously asked. 

He put his head down and said, "Well, I actually needed your help on something." 

"And what is that?", you asked.

"Well.... Uhhhh.... There's this girl. And I like her. A lot. And I don't know how to tell her.", he said to you. He likes someone else. When you heard that, your heart fell, but you nodded to tell him to continue. 

"She's really pretty and smart. But the thing is, I just met her. Maybe a week and a half ago. She's really nice to me and I'm super happy around her. I really want to tell her I like her, but I'm scared. What should I say?", he said. 

"Oh. Uh. I- I don't really know. But I think you should just say what's in your heart. Just tell her you like her. Like grab her hand and just say 'Hi, I like you.' Something like that. Ha-ha I don't know.", you said, trying not to sound heart broken. 

"Oh. Okay then.", Luhan looked up at you. He grabbed your hand and said the words you've been sercretly wanting to hear. You turned red at his touch.

"Erm... Hi. Haha. I-I... like you.", he said quietly. He said the last part too quietly so you said, "Sorry, what?"

"I...like you...", he tried again. "What?", you asked him to repeat.

"I LIKE YOU, HANA.", he confessed.


SO LUHAN CONFESSED. KDHALJFL:SDJF:AJFSDLJF:SDJ CANT CONTAIN FEELS. WOWOWOW

Well, now that he confessed, the story is done. JUST KIDDING! Actually, there will be MORE. Not to worry, the story just became more interesting <3 hehehehe

MORE DRAMA

MORE FLUFF

MORE LOVE

<3

I cannot thank you all enough <3 Please continue supporting me ^^ 

See you all next chapter~ 

 

Credits to owners of images used.