Let's date

Why me?

The next day came. You made sure you weren't going to be late again. Luhan.......

The air around you felt awkward because Luhan and Sehun weren't talking or joking around like they usually do every morning. Luhan knew he angered his friend and Sehun was still furious at Luhan for last night. 

Luhan got up and announced, "I'm using the restroom." Sehun got up as well shortly after Luhan and followed him. 

Luhan needed an excuse to get away from the tension, so he used the restroom as an excuse. He felt like he was being choked by imaginary hands that Sehun was unleashing behind him. 

Sehun on the other hand wanted to strangle his best friend. As much as he liked Luhan, he couldn't stand a friend stabbing him in the back when he called dibs first on a girl. He thought he was first at least... Little did he know that Luhan was way ahead of him and you were already starting to fall for Luhan. 

Sehun followed Luhan into the restroom and stood behind him. He was watching him wash his hands until Luhan looked up into the mirror and his eyes widened in shock. He saw Sehun glaring at him from behind in the mirror. 

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU?! You know I like Hana! I JUST told you I liked her too!! UGH!", Sehun stormed towards Luhan. 

"Mi-mian, Sehun. I didn't mean to. I don't what-", Luhan was speechless. He didn't know what to tell Sehun. 

"YOU DON'T WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE A BASTARD! THAT'S WHAT.", Sehun kept yelling. Luhan finally turned around to face Sehun.

Luhan was frustrated that his friend wouldn't even let him explain. "I KNOW WHAT? I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I'VE LIKED HANA SINCE I MET HER! WAY BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG.", Luhan admitted while throwing his hands in the air in frustration. His chest heaved trying to calm down. 

Sehun quietly gasped a little to Luhan's sudden outbreak, but he tried to keep a blank face because he wasn't going to back down. 

"You like Hana? Tch. Well, I like her, too.", Sehun confidently said. Luhan thought his friend would give up on Hana because Hana was never his type. He liked girls like Yu-ri; talkative, bubbly, and was a social butterfly. Hana, on the otherhand, didn't talk as much and, acted more independent and conservative. "Let' see who wins then.", Sehun smirked as he declared war. 

"Look. Sehun.. Let's not do this. I'm sorry for suddenly yelling. You just- You wouldn't let me explain.", Luhan pleaded, "I care about you and I care about Hana. I don't want to lose our friendship. Let's just win her heart, fair and square, okay?" 

"Ha. You already broke that 'fair and square' rule. But fine.... We'll see what happens.", Sehun agreed. They shook hands then walked out of the washroom. Although they just fought, they loved each other like brothers. They didn't want to lose the friendship they just rekindled.

They both went back to class, talking as usual but the air was still a little tense between them. They took their seats and Teacher Kim came into class. 

The day went on as usual, until lunch came. Sehun had never really spoken to you, so you were kind of shocked that he started initiating conversation. 

"Han- wait, when is your birthday?", he asked and you told him it was in February. "So, I guess, you're technically my noona. You know, you're really pretty, noona?", Sehun suddenly attacked you with a compliment. You turned red at his sudden comment and for calling you noona. "A-ah. Chincha?", you asked him. "Ehhhhh. You're lying. Look at that lying grin on your face... oh, and just call me Hana. We're just a few months apart."

"Ani. I'm not lying. I wonder why you don't have a boyfriend. You're really pretty, Hana.", Sehun beamed at you with his eye smile. You couldn't help but turn red at his sudden attacks. Luhan was also turning red... with anger. He wanted to tell you that you were beautiful but Sehun beat him to it. 

"Grrrr... Sehun. Hana, please don't believe him.", Luhan secretly hoped. 

"Eh- Gumawo, Sehun. You are quite attractive as well.", you awkwardly threw a compliment back and continued eating your lunch, which was kimbap. 

Luhan decided to fight for your attention this time. So he tapped you on the shoulder right before you shoved a kimbap in your mouth. You turned to look at him with questioning eyes. He opened his mouth and said, "Ahhh~". What. He wants me to feed him? Again, what. 

You took too long to feed him so he grabbed your hand and pulled it towards him. He ate the kimbap that was in between your chopsticks. He then smiled at you and went back to eating his own lunch. 

You couldn't stop looking in his direction. Did I just feed an angel? No. ANGEL? HAHAHA HANA, VERY FUNNY. He's not an angel.... But I swear I saw light beamed from behind him. Luhannnn, Y U DO DIS TO ME?

You shook your head to snap out of your daze and went back to eating. Luhan couldn't stop smiling at his very successful attempt as he felt like he took another stop closer to your heart, which he did.

Sehun was so furious that he couldn't stand eating at the same table so he left and went to class early. You jumped a little when Sehun shot up from his seat. You saw that he wasn't acting himself... but neither was Luhan. Luhan's actions didn't even seem to faze you as he was doing small caring actions towards you everyday that would make your heart beat faster. Those were the things you looked forward to everyday.

You also liked Sehun now. Maybe not the way you liked Luhan but you were attracted to Sehun a bit. The way he talked to you was so bold and daring. How could Sehun even say that the first time we actually talked? 

You finished your lunch and followed Sehun back to class as he seemed a little disturbed. Something told you to go follow him. However, Luhan wasn't done his lunch yet so he had to stay for a few more minutes to pack up. 

You reached the classroom and put your lunch container away into your bag. You then sat in your seat and started to organize your papers. Aiishhh. I came here to talk to Sehun. Why am I even touching my papers? Ugh, I'm nervous. 

You turned around to look at Sehun who had his head down on the table resting on his arms. "S-Sehun.", you quietly called. He jumped at the voice and looked up at you. You giggled a little for scaring him. He gave you a smile in return. "Hana...", he said. 

"Are you okay? You seemed a little weird at lunch. I mean.... not that I would know. But..", you asked him. Is this even the right thing to do?

"Hana....", Sehun said again. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy.", you told him, stuttering. You turned back around when he didn't say anything. He obviously made you nervous, but you didn't know why. 

Luhan was taking huge strides up the stairs in panic. "I'll be too late. They're already alone in the classroom. Knowing Sehun, he's going to take this chance... Sigh LUHAN PABO PABO PABO. Why did you let her leave alone?!"

Luhan reached your classroom floor and ran down the hallway. He slowed down when he got close to the class room. When he reached the door, he stopped in his tracks. "I'm too late.", he thought as he heard Sehun's voice. 

"No, no. Don't worry. Nothing's wrong.", Sehun looked down at the desk but then quickly said. "Hana...... let's date." 

You turned back around and stared at him with widened eyes. You were too shocked to say anything. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? DATE?!?!? I just met Sehun... But what the hell. Heart, please stop. I'm seriously going to die of a heart attack soon from both Luhan and Sehun. T^T Help me! 

Luhan was still outside when he heard this. "SAY NO, HANA! AISHH PABO LUHAN!", he thought as he slapped his forehead with his hand in defeat.


Sorry for not updating yesterday. And for this crappy chapter. I know, I'm such a potato. Eheheh. But anyways, we'll see what Hana has to say next chapter ^o^ 

What do you guys think of BoldSehun? Hehehe. He's supposed to be cold to other people but to you or Luhan, he'll open up. :3 IDK. 

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read, I swear you guys are my motivation :) I noticed my writing in the beginning wasn't that good but I think I'm improving a little :3 Thank you for sticking around <3 See y'all next chapter.