Clumsy

Why me?

You were still on Luhan's back. He took his time carrying you up to class. It was like he knew you didn't want to go yet. You felt both of your heartbeats beat at the same pace. 

He was still thinking about what he did to you earlier. His heartbeat raced faster than it already was. Your voice quickly got him off his train of thoughts. 

"Luhan, can we... not go to class yet?", you softly said into his ear. He nodded and turned the opposite way. He started walking outside to the garden. It was colourful and bright, and smelled like nature. You didn't really appreciate the smell of flowers that much but they were beautiful so you didn't mind. There was a bench in the middle of the garden. Luhan walked over to the bench and sat you down. He sat down beside you.

He looked around the garden. He saw a flower that was different from all of them that grew behind you. So he walked over to it; he crouched down and stared at the flower. Most of the flowers were roses or tulips but this flower was the only one of its kind in the garden. It was a fully bloomed lotus flower. Luhan didn't exactly know why this flower was special but it reminded him of how you were the only one in his eyes above everyone else in the school. 

He quickly shot a picture of the flower and sent it to you via text message. 

Your phone vibrated in your pocket so you checked who it was. You thought it could be Yu-ri asking where you were but you saw Luhan's name in your notification box. Huh?

You turned around to look at him and he told you to look at your phone. You opened the message and saw the picture he took of the lotus flower. 

You turned back around and looked at the flower. It was much prettier in person. 

"If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation...", Luhan softly said. His voice was like a melody to your ears. 

You looked at him in awe at the beautiful quote. 

"Ah. It's one of my favourite quotes. It's by Osho. Mian, I got a little carried away.", Luhan said as he got up and rubbed the back of his neck. He sat back down beside you. 

Those were beautiful words..... He's beautiful... Gee, he could be prettier than me. Who are you, Luhan? Why have you come into my life? Why do I feel these things for you? Why?

You've known Luhan for a week already yet you've gotten so close with him. Is it wrong? You've only known him in so little time but you've developed feelings for him faster than you liked Suho back then. Even with Suho, it took you a while to like him. 

You didn't realize it but you were intently staring at Luhan. He was looking at the ground and felt a pair of eyes watching him so he looked up and saw you looking at him. His eyes widened but then he started staring back at you. He was still thinking about the kiss he had with you earlier... The kiss you had no knowledge of. You saw him staring back but you didn't bother to look away. 

He started smiling to you and your facial expression turned into a confused one. Why is he smiling at me?

"Hanaaaa~ you're too serious!", he said as he squeezed your cheeks. For some reason, he had an affinity towards your cheeks. He thought they looked so squishy and soft like a pillow. They were his favourite things about your face besides your smile. 

"Hm.... how about we skip the rest of the day? Let's take a break from school since you hit your head.", he suggested. 

You thought about it and decided why the hell not. You felt like being spontaneous with Luhan, something you've never done with Yu-ri either. You've never skipped class.

"Sure.", you said and smiled. But then you thought about how the school would call your home so you told him, "Wait, I can't let my parents know. The school will call my house." 

He grinned and pulled out 2 pieces of paper. 

They were notes from the nurse to excuse you two from class for the rest of the day. Looks like he had this planned the entire time.

You smiled and praised him for his efforts. He said the first paper was yours for hitting your head and the second was when he faked a stomach ache while he was waiting for you to wake up. He quickly got up and said he was going to hand them to your teacher. 

Luhan took a good 10 minutes since he still had to pack your stuff up and his stuff up. 

While you were waiting for him to come back, Sehun popped out of no where. Apparently he was watching the both of you since you got to the garden. He watch you both playfully smile at each other and such. He thought to himself, "Hana will be mine."

He stood in front of you and looked down. "Did you think of what I asked you?", Sehun said. 

It's only been an hour since you asked....... I passed out so how could I even think....

You shook your head and looked down at your feet shyly. You then looked to the entrance of the garden, hoping for Luhan to show up. You wanted to get out of his question as soon as possible. 

Sehun grabbed your hand and he crouched down to your eye level. He put your hand on his face and he said, "Please give me an answer soon."

He stood up and walked away. He left the garden and went back to class.

Your looked at the hand he took to touch his face with and quickly placed it on your chest after realizing how fast your heart raced. Sigh.. Sehun, please don't make this hard for me......

Luhan finally came back with your bag and jacket. He put your jacket on you and then carefully put your bag on your back. "Where are we going?", you asked. He felt your warm breath on his neck as he put his arms around you to put the second strap of your bag on your shoulder. He tried to brush off that tingling sensation when he felt your breath on his neck to answer your question.

"Mmmmm... let's go watch a movie. Then eat after. Sound good? My treat.", Luhan suggested. You nodded but you weren't going to let him pay for everything. 

He put his bag on his front and motioned you to get on his back. You declined but he forced you to get on his back. "Only until the bus stop.", you told him. 

He walked off school grounds with you on his back. You were teasing him as he walked to the bus stop. You kept poking his sides and pulling his hair a little. "Stop it~", he yelped. 

He then dropped you from being too ticklish. Luckily, you were already at the bus stop. 

The bus came and you both got on. He helped you walk on the bus by holding you up by your elbow and waist. You tapped your card and walked ahead while Luhan tapped his card. You looked for a seat when the bus suddenly stopped and jerked you forward then back.

You almost tripped face first then the bus forced your body backward. You almost landed on your bum when Luhan caught you in his arms in time. You looked up at him and he just smiled at you saying, "Be careful, silly." 

You were about to walk ahead to hold the nearest pole when Luhan pulled you in closer to him. He wrapped one arm around your waist and the other was holding onto a pole for balance. 

He held you tighter when you tried to loosen his grip on your waist. He held you closer and put his head on your shoulder.

"Hana, I'll hold you, so you won't fall. Don't worry.", he whispered.

I'm already falling, Luhan....


HEY GUISE!! :3 I know it's been a few days :) I've been slowly typing this up during my study breaks. <3 

Cheer for a cheesy ending for this chapter LOL! (CHEER) WOOOO hahah I'm lame, I know. ._. sorry :<

Thank you for reading :] I LOVE YOU ALL <3 HEHEHEHE 

And thank you for being patient :D 

See you all next chapter ;) 

Annyeongggg~

 

 

Credits to the owner for images used.