Chapter 2

Sacrifice

She woke up and felt her whole body hurt in pain ..She tried with all her might to get up but she just can't .. Suddenly she heard the door squeaking.. She saw her husband was staring at her with full with hatred feeling.. She felt a slight of sadness with her husband attitude.. As she tried to speak Chanyeol cut her "Last night was just a beginning, I'll make you even more suffer" he said and left his wife in the room .. Her eyes were teary , she thought to herself "How can I being hurt by such words?" . crystal clear tears were flowing down her pinkish cheek .. She force herself to get but although her body was weak .. She walk straight to the bathroom to wash herself..

---Breakfast Time---

"Mistress , you still hurt, you shouldn't came down, I can bring the breakfast to your room" one of the maid said as she saw her walk down the stairs.. She just smiled and "I don't want to troubled you, it's okay I still can walk" . Chanyeol just stare at you a few second and left the dining table.. A few minutes later, she heard Chanyeol car left the household. "Are you okay mistress? Are you're body still hurt?" the cute maid concernly asked her .. "It still hurt but I can hold it a little.Thank you for being concern.." she smiled . "That's great, if the pain comes you call me btw my name Jiyeon .. Jung Ji Yeon .. you call me Jiyeon" the short-haired girl smile.. "Thanks, Jiyeon" Hyorin's POV : The maids are all nice here, that is a great news at least I still have someone to talk with.. Jiyeon is really a nice looking and good attitude girl.. I wonder why she work here as a maid .. She could be a model instead .. I wonder ..

---Night Time---

"Oh, I'm sure he will burst in and abuse me .. Last night's bruises doesn't even healed fully yet.. God !!" she sighs while sitting on the bed .. By all the sudden , the door slowly opened, she could heard Chanyeol's foot steps, getting nearer and nearer.. Chanyeol took her arms harshly and kiss her lips.. She was shocked until she can't do anything buy to froze .. The kiss was getting more passionate as Chanyeol asked her for an entrance.. She open a bit .. Chanyeol struggled to get the entrance .. Chanyeol round her warm cavern making she moaned.. He broke the kiss and both of them were struggling for air .. "You were lucky cause I'm in a good mood today.. now go to sleep before I change my mind".. Chanyeol said with a slight of blush on his cheeks..

TO BE CONTINUE