Chapter 10

Sacrifice

It has been a month after Chanyeol had changed..but Hyorin still being nice to her husband .. Everyday she'll cook for him even though he never eats them.. Every night she waited for her husband to get home, sometimes she even incidently sleep on the couch waiting for Chanyeol.. Sometimes Chanyeol got back late night , drunk.. He would usually beat Hyorin when he's drunk but she still loyal to him.. She always smile in front of her husband although he always abuse her physical also mental ..But this time he got even worser .. The watch shows its 12:00a.m .. Chanyeol still not home yet..

Hyorin was worried.. Suddenly a loud knock of the door as heard from afar.. "Yah!!! Hyorin!! Open up !!" She heard her husband screaming and yelling to open the door.. When she open the door she was Chanyeol drunk and "Hanna?!" Hyorin said mentally..Hanna pushed Hyorin making her stumble and fall.. Hanna was drunk too.. Hanna bring Chanyeol to his room.. Hyorin was dazed the scene just now was confusing .. She then rise up and ran to Chanyeol and Hanna.. She was shocked.. "This can't be happening" Hyorin said with really low tone of voice.. Her tears fell as she saw Chanyeol was striping Hanna.. Chanyeol kiss Hanna on the lips passionately.. The kisses stroll down to her neck and stop at Hanna .. Hanna moan in pleasure when Chanyeol her .. Hyorin was mental breakdown her tears can't stop rivering her cheeks.. She knelt down..She felt like she lost her strength.. She felt like she forget how to breath.. She was too much being heartbroken .. She somehow stand up, she ran and get her phone..

She dialed the number.. "Hello.. luhan-oppa?" She said with a shaky voice,make it even clearer that she is crying.."Rinnie? Waeyo ? are you crying? Are you okay?" Luhan worried.. "Oppa~ I need you.. can I stay over at your house for one night?" She cried even more after she heard Luhan's sweet voice.. "Okay, sure I'll text you my address... and Hyorin-ah be careful.." he end the conversation .. As she walk to the main door Jiyeon spoke "Its dangerous for a lady drive alone in late night" | "I have no choice Jiyeon..I need to calm myself just for night is enough.." She cried even more.. | "I'll call my friend to send you .. Its more safer , I'm sure he'll be able to protect you" | "really?? I'm glad.. thanks Jiyeon.." Hyorin hug Jiyeon tightly..

---At Luhan's House---

"Thanks, Baekhyun-sshi.. I really appreciate your kindness.." | "Welcome.. Its okay..Take care" Baekhyun's car slowly gone from Hyorin's sight.. She then make her way to the house and knock the front door.. She could hear the for being unlock.. When the door was opened Luhan's face was facing hers.. "Are you okay Rinnie-ah? " .. She admit that she couldn't control her tears infront of Luhan .. She cried her eyes out .. Luhan then quickly bring Hyorin in.. She told him the truth while Luhan is placing the hot coco drink on the table.. After minutes past, she finally finished her confession.. Luhan was mad, he harshly slammed his punch on the dining table.. "That damn Chanyeol I'll kill him if I have a chance.." Luhan growl in angriness..

"You look tired. Come sleep with me.." He pulled Hyorin's hand and dragged her to his room.. He landed himself on the bed along with Hyorin.. She was stunned with Luhan's action just now.. She blushed and said "We're not children anymore.. We can't just sleep together like this" As she was going to stand Luhan pulled her waist, making her fell onto him.. He wrapped his hands around Hyorin's waist and nearer the distance between them .. Her heart was beating so fast.. she then shut her eyes tight.. Luhan lightly kiss her forehead ..

Luhan landed her next to him.. He hug her placing her head on his chest .. "I know you desperately need this kind of treatment " Hyorin can't resist cause she always dreamt to have someone who understands her.. She been craving this kind of warmness.. The warm feeling wrapped all over her body make her felt like she was in heaven.. She felt very secure when Luhan hug her.. Hyorin snuggled to Luhan's chest as Luhan sang her a lullaby.. 'Saranghae,Hyorin' Luhan said mentally as he kiss Hyorin's soft cheek..They both then went to the dreamland..

TO BE CONTINUE