Chapter 9

Sacrifice

Jiyeon saw Chanyeol and stopped him .. They stopped exactly infront of Hyorin's room "Master, Miss Hyorin is still stable now but she still need more rest.." she informed him.. Hyorin who is just awake heard they're conversation.. "Like I care ?!! She wants do die or something ?! Let her be! I don't care about that !" Chanyeol yelled at the innocent Jiyeon .. She was startled by his sudden shout.. "Hear me Jiyeon.. I hate that ing that ruined my life from the very start ! I hate her being my wife ! I hate to see her face ! I hate everything about her ! So off !" he then dashed to his room ..

Hyorin can't control her teary eyes already. The crystal clear tear flows down to her cheeks .. Those words broke her heart into thousand of pieces .. She cried like she's gonna lost her soul.. She hugged herself tightly , craving for someone to come , gave her a warm hug and kiss her forehead lightly .. But that won't happend in a thousand years..

---After A Few Days---

*Ding Dong , Ding Dong* Hyorin heard the door bell.. She ran to get the door.. When she open the door, she was a very familiar figure.. The very same face.. Her eyes goes widen .. It has been forever until she last saw him.. He smiled cutely with those sparkly eyes.. "Hyorin? Wah ~~ I missed you sooo much ~~" He hugged Hyorin with his strong arms, makes her startled .. Hyorin felt the warmness that the person gave her .. She felt her heart slowly healed.. "Luhan~ I miss you too" Hyorin hugged him back.. "Ohh you still remember me? he broke the hug " I glad you don't " He smile brightly while holding her soft hands.. Hyorin by all the sudden blushed by his action.. Her heart was beating quite fast she let his hands go.. Hyorin welcome him in.. "You didn't tell me you were married .. How could you? ~" He pouted cutely..

"I sorry Luhan.. I didn't mean to, I lost contact with you since our graduation day.." Hyorin apologized.. Suddenly Jiyeon interrupted those two "love birds"... "Hi! My name is Jung Jiyeon nice to meet you Xi Luhan.. " she smiled brightly showing her white teeth.. "Ehh?! How do you know my name?" Luhan asked in curiosity.. "Ohh..Miss Hyorin always tell story about you and her in highschool.. Luhan smirk as he heard it from Jiyeon.. "I can see how much you missed me.." he .. Hyorin blushed.. She do admit that she really missed Luhan.. They laugh at Hyorin's reaction.. They didn't notice that someone is staring..

Chanyeol was ready to kick Luhan out but the feelings change after seeing Hyorin's face.. She was so happy make Chanyeol even more pissed off.. Hyorin notice that Chanyeol is back.. She quickly stands up and ran too him.. She was gonna help with Chanyeol's bag.. But roughly pulled it back.. "Don't ever you touched me .. !" he whisper to her ears and went up to his room.. She felt like she want to cry that instance her eyes already teary.. But she hold it up.. She don't want Luhan to know about this.. Or else he surely beat Chanyeol until he dead.. She don't want he do that to her husband.. She got back to her seat and told them nothing happend .. She told Chanyeol just tired.. But Luhan know something was not right.. He can saw it from Chanyeol's eyes.. His eyes was full with hatred.. So Luhan tried to find the answer by himself..

TO BE CONTINUE