Chapter 20

Sacrifice

Hyorin could feel the breeze upon her skin.. It was cold since she wear an exposing dress-like-pajamas .. It was a very nice weather on that night.. The stars were shining bright ..She took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh.. Although she just stay home and do nothing, Chanyeol don't want her to work.. Because he wants her with him during night .. She easily felt tired .. Then, suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her slim waist.. Hyorin knows who was it..Chanyeol rested his chin on her exposed shoulder.. "Aren't you cold, my dear ?" .. Hyorin softly shakes her head , "No ~ I'm okay.." .. Chanyeol hugged her tighter , "Honey~ If I tell you something, promise me you'll not mad?" he gently planted kisses on her shoulder.. Hyorin turn her face to Chanyeol, "What is it?" she asked..

Chanyeol hesitated.. "Tell me now now now~" she sang "Troublemaker's - Now" as her curiosity getting higher.. Chanyeol laughed at the cute angel in front of him while cupping her pinkish cheeks.. Her sparkling eyes captivated Chanyeol when she stared at him.. He let out a sighs , "Okay.. I'll tell you.., I was planning to bring you to a honeymoon.." Chanyeol blushed as he looked away.. Hyorin nearly laughed , "pfft ! You just want to a honey and yet you asked me not to mad at you?? Seriously, Chanyeol? Why would I mad at you?" She said while cutely showing her face to Chanyeol that won't look at her.. "It's not that , I'm scared that you'll mad at me about t-the pla-place.. W-we're going t-to Jeju Island" Chanyeol stuttered .. She looked down .. Gloom was written on Hyorin's face . Jeju Island was where Chanyeol brought Hanna for a vacation .. The place where Chanyeol went when he left her alone in this very house , bringing along her hopes, life, and love .."Hanna? Why must her name came to my now peaceful life? Is she haunting me? Or maybe he was just pretending being kind to me.. Pretend is the most painful word for me just like 10080 //lol Hyorin read 10080//" Hyorin asked herself mentally..

Chanyeol saw how Hyorin face changed.. "If you hate it , We can go somewhere else .. Anywhere , just tell me .. I'll take you there.." Chanyeol tried to comfort her before she started to cry.. "Wait! Hyorin .. Why must you remember about her. She's gone , for good.. I must think positively.." she fought with herself.. Hyorin gave her husband a soft stare .. While locking her arms around his neck, she said, "I'm not mad.. It is okay.. It's just, why Jeju?" she threw a question.."In beginning I was planing to bring some place in the overseas, but then Jiyeon said you wanted to go to Jeju Island .. so that is why .." Hyorin thought back.. Yes it was true that she always dreamed to go to Jeju.. Although she's Korean but she never been to Jeju..

By hearing the stories from her friends about Jeju , she was craving to go there.. For her , it was one of the sweetest thing that Chanyeol did for her.. She laughed about how stupid for her to think negative about her husband.. Chanyeol was clueless why she laughed.. 'Why are you laughing?? Yah ~~ Honey ~~ tell me ~~" Chanyeol aegyo-ing to his wife .. "It's nothing , I'm happy that you understand me well.. I'm glad you're my husband.." .. Chanyeol smirk, "Really ? You're glad?? You're not regret??" he lift Hyorin and placed her body of her shoulder making her yelp in shocked.. "Yah!! put down. Chanyeol !!"Hyorin hit his back continuously .. He laughed, "Hahahaha, you said you're glad I'm your husband? Then I'm test if you're telling the truth.." Chanyeol threw her on the bed, placing her below-between him .. "Let the test begin" Chanyeol pull out a grin on his lips, he kissed her lips , asking for an entrance..

She let him in , and the fight begin.. They fought in dominance but in the end , of course , Chanyeol won .. Like he always did.. He broke the kiss .. He her neck and it hard.. He left one more hickey on her.. Hyorin doesn't know why but Chanyeol really love her neck.. Hyorin moan as Chanyeol touched and rubbed her private part.. "Ahh ~ C-Chanyeol .. She pulled his face , facing hers.. Their eyes met and Hyorin kissed him.. Letting the moon and stars to witness them on that night..

TO BE CONTINUE ..

A/N : I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting.. hehehehe.. They will go to honeymoon .. :3 You guys know what will happen right?