Chapter 14

Sacrifice

She blinked her eyes a few times.. She felt her head hurt .. Then she saw Luhan sleeping next to her.. Holding her hand tight.. She shook his body lightly,waking him up.. He woke and rubbed his eyes.. "Ohh you're awake.. Are you okay? Are hungry?" Luhan asked while caressing Hyorin's hair softly.. . "No.. I'm fine.." she answered weak.. The scenes just now flashback into Hyorin's head .. "Am I nothing to him? Am I useless to him? She let her crystal clear tears flow down..

The question shot right into Luhan's heart.. "No, Hyorin.. You're the most wonderful, beautiful, kind person I ever met.. Your beautiful eyes can drown anybody in them.. Your cute reaction that can melt everbody.. Your petite body that makes everyone wants to cuddle you and never let you go.. You're not nothing but you are everything.. You're not useless but you are treasured".

Hyorin was touched.. She hugged Luhan and cried in his chest.. Luhan comfort her by softly caressing her hair and kept saying,"It is okay.. I'm here for you..I'm ALWAYS here for you.." At last, Hyorin ended up sleeping while cuddling Luhan.. Hyorin can't stop crying even if she's sleeping.. Her warm tears kept flowing down her cold cheeks.. Suddenly, a knock was heard.. Jiyeon walks in with a serious face.. "I need you help, Luhan-sshi" Luhan was curious.. "Help with what?" Jiyeon got nearer and whispered in his ears.. Luhan eyes widen.. "Are you serious?!" Luhan in disbelief.. "Yes.. I need you to help.. I can't do it alone.." Luhan hesitate.. "Baekhyun will help?" he asked. "Yes, he will.. He is Chanyeol's bestfriend so he knew about Chanyeol even more.. I hope this can help Chanyeol to open his eyes.." Jiyeon said with a concern while looking at Hyorin who were sleeping soundly in Luhan's chest.. Luhan hesitated.. If he help with this plan he'll lose Hyorin.. But, if he doen't help Hyorin would suffer even more..

With a strong heart, Luhan accepted to cooperate into this plan.. He willing to let go his first love for the sake of Hyorin's life and feelings.. Three days passed after Chanyeol left, Hyorin got worser.. She didn't eat anything.. She only waits for Chanyeol to get home.. She always fainted, plus her really bad fever.. But still, she refused to go to the hospital..Every night, she'll cried while hugging her husband's photo.. and ended up sleeping in Luhan's chest.. It was too painful to Luhan to see how she is right now.. Hyorin walks while massaging her head.. She doesn't realized that she was near the stairs.. Luhan who saw the scene tried to pull her back but it was too late.. Hyorin slipped her step and fell.. The was rolling down the stairs and ended slammed herself.. Her head was bleeding.. Luhan ran down the stairs.. Blood was flowing non-stop .. Jiyeon call the ambulance and help Luhan to stop Hyorin from bleeding..

The plan nearly complete.. The last step was to meet Chanyeol face-to-face and that was Luhan's duty from the beginning.. Luhan stared at Hyorin, who's sleeping soundly in the ward.. She looks really weak like a living dead people.. Doctor said she needs to eat alot and stop stressing herself or she'll get worser.. Luhan think this is the right time. Luhan smirk, "Hanna, You're going down.."

TO BE CONTINUE.. 

A/N :: I can smell the ending is near.. And a new story coming up.. Teheheheheheh :3