Chapter 8

Sacrifice

She weakly opens her eyes.. She stared at the ceiling .. The pain sensation are still remaining in her head.. She felt like her head just explode.. She looked at her ring.. She smile bitterly.. "Why must protect this if he never there for me?" tears slowly flowing down her pinkish cheeks.. "Why can't he notice me and learn how to know my feelings?" the pain in her heart and head combine making her even more hurt.. She desperately need someone by her side.. Someone who cares about her.. Someone who would hug her tightly when she's said.. Someone who will laugh for her jokes.. Someone who love her as her.. But it is just a dream that doesn't come true.. It is just a daydream that she would never get..

--Hanna's Place--

"Damn!! you ing , Hyorin!!" she scream in anger.. "If isn't because of that maid I would kill you !! arghh !"

-FLASHBACK-

"Mistress Hanna!!" Jiyeon yelled her name, making Hanna turn her attention to Jiyeon.. "Before I call the police you better get out from here, I'll count to 10, if you're still here.. I'll make sure you will sit the jail for years.. 1.2.3.4.5.6-" "Okay, okay I'll go.. !!" Hanna took her bag and left the scene.. Hyorin was unconscious Jiyeon shook her body a little but there is no respond .. The bleeding was bad.. Hyorin looks pale..Jiyeon ask some help from other maids to help her .. She called a personal doctor to do a check up for Hyorin..

-END FLASHBACK-

"You just wait Hyorin.. I'll make sure you'll suffer and make Chanyeol mine" Hanna smirked..

--Chanyeol's Office--

"Why am I getting this feelings really bad feelings?" Chanyeol whisper to himself.. He took the phone and look at Hanna's number.. Then, to his wife's.. "I really a have a bad feeling about Hyorin" he wanted to call her but he promised to himself to not to care about her and try to hate her but there is always something stopping him.. He texted Jiyeon "Hey is everything okay at home ?" .. a few seconds later, "Hanna came and abuse your wife Master.. Mistress Hyorin's condition is bad. The doctor said she lost a lot of blood.. She need to take a rest for a few days for recover.." Chanyeol's eyes widen ,he suddenly feeling anger .. 'Wait! Why am I furious at Hanna? She is my love is no her fault.. Why I am being like this?' he mentally said..

TO BE CONTINUE

PREVIEW NEXT CHAPTER.. "You have guest Mistress Hyorin.." .. Her eyes got widen to see his face agian.. It has been forever untill she last saw him".. Chanyeol saw his wife hugging someone at the door step.. He got shock after seeing that person at the same time he felt a slight hate to see that person with his wife .. What is that feeling? Jealousy ??