Chapter 21

Sacrifice

The flight to Jeju Island was exhausting, since it was the first time Hyorin thought she's just not used to it.. Chanyeol were there for her .. Sitting on a plane that flies through the sky , flouting in the air makes Hyorin felt dizzy and making felt itchy .. Luckily , she didn't puke in the plane .. They safely landed in Jeju Island about 1 hour later.. The first destination was of course, the villa where they will stay for 3 days .. When they entered the villa, Hyorin was stunned by the beautiful sight that she's looking at.. Because of too much excitement , Hyorin started to ran around like a 5 years old kid ..

Everything in the villa was luxurious and pretty like she never seen before.. Chanyeol chuckled at his childish wife.."Honey ~ Be careful .. You'll fall if you run like that.." . She ignored him and continue ran around until she ended up meeting Chanyeol back.. By one wrong step, she stumbled and fall .. Chanyeol saw the scene he quickly ran to her and catches her waist, making Hyorin fall onto Chanyeol.. They were both on the floor , Hyorin was above Chanyeol ..

"Oww~" Hyorin moaned in pain, rising her body and sat on Chanyeol.. "Didn't I just tell you? It's dangerous running around like that?" Chanyeol also rose,.. Hyorin was between his legs, caressing Chanyeol's head gently.. "Are okay ? I'm so sorry".. A smirk appeared on his face "Ahh!! ah!! It hurts .. Oww~" Chanyeol pretended .. Hyorin started to panicked .. Chanyeol's shirt was tightly secured in Hyorin's hands.. The petite couldn't stand to see her husband suffering.. Chanyeol's groans of pain was torturing her .. "O-Oh my god , I-i'm going to die" Chanyeol dramatically whined i pain.. Hyorin's eyes were teary , "Please don't die.. Oppa ~ please don't leave me" she begged.. "Then, kiss me" Chanyeol looked directly to her eyes..

He caressed her hair back, revealing her pure and flawless face.. Hyorin sniffles softly, as Chanyeol's face got nearer .. "Kiss me , Hyorin-ah ~" .. he said with a seductive voice..She placed her small hands on Chanyeol's face , pulling him nearer to her.. She closed her eyes while Chanyeol just watched the whole scene.. At last , their lips met, Chanyeol pulled her body near to his while their kiss gotten passionate .. Chanyeol could taste so sweet just like strawberries ..

They broke the kiss.. Each of them took as much oxygen they needed.. "Y-you're not g-going to l-leave me, right?" Hyorin with her sparkling puppy eyes , stuttering.. Chanyeol chuckled softly, captivated by her.. "Not in a thousand years.." he said while placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.. She smile brightly as Chanyeol spoken..

"So , should we check out the second floor?" Hyorin asked with a mischievous smile.. Chanyeol nodded and Hyorin quickly ran to the stairs.. "The last one will treat for lunch~!" Chanyeol could heard Hyorin's laughter.. He shook his head softly, "Here we go again.." .. So that is how their honeymoon begins..

TO BE CONTINUE..

A/N : Sorry for not updating for a loooooonnnggg time .. And sorry for this short chapter .. Hope you guys enjoy ^_^ And please KEEP READING ~ SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT AND UPVOTE !!