Chapter 27

Sacrifice

 

----Luhan----

Luhan chuckled after remembering those memories . It's sweet but painful . Just then , he heard the bell of his house rang . 

 

Luhan spoke mentally , "I wonder who is it?" 

 

Luhan calmly walk to his front door , stepping lightly . He looked through the peephole and got confused ,

 

 "Ehh ? That's odd.." Luhan thought .

 

There's no one there . He hesitated as he hold the door knob .

 

"Maybe it's just a prank.." He spoke softly and walk away . Then , once again , the bell rang again . 

 

"Ughh!! That's it!! You're done for--" Luhan harshly pushed the front door and realizing there's nobody there . There only a small white colored envelope on the door mat . Luhan picked the letter and unwrapped it . He was bewildered as he read the letter .

 

-----

 

Luhan waited at the cafe where he needed to be . Just like in the letter .

 

"Please go to the XOXO Cafe at noon tomorrow . It is very urgent . Meet you there . –KH– "

 

Luhan was wondering who was the one that gave him that letter . He thought at first that it was just a joke from his neighbors again . But something inside Luhan that told him to obey they the letter that was given to him . 

 

Luhan was sitting around , sipping his bubble tea . Then , a figure walk pass him and sat on the chair opposite him . How he was surprised as the figure he saw just now was Hanna with a smirk on her face . His fist was ready to punch Hanna in the face but he controlled his anger since they were in a public place . 

 

"I believe we met before but let me introduce myself again . I'm Hanna , Chanyeol's ex girlfriend ." Luhan didn't spoke a thing and he stood up . 

 

As he was about to walk out of the scene two muscular man blocked his way . Luhan sighs and sat down . He wasn't afraid of them but he just don't want to cause trouble and end up sleeping in a jail for a few nights because of fighting in public that may hurt someone and destroy things in the cafe .

 

Luhan saw the satisfied face on Hanna's face . Before she could speak , Luhan cut in , "What do you want from me ?" He said in a strict tone of voice . Hanna chuckled and , "Patients , Mr.Xi.." . 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance . "You may not know me but I know you , Luhan.." Hanna spoke with a smirk on her face.. 

 

Luhan scoffed . "I don't know you ? Oh , please .. I know you very well .. You're a ing who's crazy for money and wealth . A who's willing to gave her body to some filthy old rich man for money . A who doesn't care--Oughh!" Luhan couldn't finished his sentence since one of the muscular guy punched him right on his stomach . 

 

"Better stop talking or it'll be worst .." Hanna said , looking at the groaning Luhan . He couldn't say anything since he's trying to bare his pain .. 

 

"Look , I'm here not to pick a fight.. I want to give a one in a million chance .." Hanna convincing Luhan . 

 

" One in a million chance ?" he lifted his left eyebrow . 

 

"Yes , I want you to........" Luhan eyes widen and stand in disbelief , "You know that I wouldn't do that .. That's it , I'm leaving .." Luhan placed his hands in his pocket . 

 

"Luhan ! Wait ! Here is my number , in case you change your mind .." Hanna point out her number card which made Luhan turn his back to her but she managed to place her card in his back pocket . Not noticing , Luhan straight ahead to his home. 

 

"So ? What if he wouldn't accept the offer ?" Kwangsoo suddenly appeared next to Hanna , asked . "He WILL accept the offer , I sure of it .. Just wait and see .." Hanna smirked , signaling the guys that they're leaving the place..

----Chanyeol and Hyorin----
 
It's been 3 months since Hyorin announced her pregnancy to Chanyeol.. And Chanyeol as the president of a very famous company announced the joyful news to the world..  
 
He was overjoyed.. Thinking of how blessed the life he's living in now.. A good look , a never ending fortune , an extremely beautiful and gentle wife and now , a baby !! 
 
Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear while making his way to his room , thinking how wonderful it would be if a baby came to their life.. Twisting the door knob , he peeked into the room and his dear wife was no where to be found .. He walk into to the room and saw a figure standing at the balcony.. Hyorin was standing there , wearing her white nightgown that reached to her knees.. Her long hair were blown by the cold night breeze , making the view more captivating .. 
 
"She never fail to make me fall for her every time I look at her.." Chanyeol chuckled ..
 
Chanyeol slowly stepping closer to his wife... He reached his arms and wrapped them around Hyorin's waist.. At first , Hyorin flinched at the sudden back hug but relaxed after knowing the arms belongs to her husband.. 
 
"Hey..." Chanyeol greeted..
 
"Hmm~" Hyorin hummed in reply..
 
"It's cold out here you know.. Baby's freezing inside.." Chanyeol said while gently Hyorin's belly..
 
"Not anymore.. Since you hugged me and it warms me.. Right , baby? Daddy keep us warm, right?" Hyorin protests..
 
"Hahaha , really ? Then , let's get your mom even warmer.." Chanyeol lift Hyorin , bridal-style and walk her to their bed.. 
 
"Yahh!! Park Chanyeol !! Don't just carry me like that , you might shocked the baby.." Hyorin screamed ..
 
"Okay.. Sorry.." Chanyeol chuckled and gently kissed Hyorin's forehead ..
 
"Now.. Let's sleep.. I'm tired.." Chanyeol said and planted another kiss , this time on her lips..
 
"Yeol-ah ~" Hyorin spoke while snuggling to her husband..
 
"Hmmm~" Chanyeol hummed..
 
"You think , it'll be a boy or girl ?" Hyorin asked..
 
"Hmm~ I'm not sure .. But I don't care .. As long as our baby and you will be save after you give birth.. I'll be grateful .." Chanyeol said with a sleepy eyes..
 
Looking at her husband reaction , Hyorin giggled . "Poor , Yeollie.. He must be tired.." she spoke mentally while gently caressed his face and bid him goodnight with a kiss on the lips..
 
----Luhan----
 
 
He barged in his apartment furiously.. He groaned as he slammed his body on the bed.. "Damn! That !" he shouted..

-Flashback-

"Yes, I want you to help me .. Cooperate with me .. I know you love Hyorin as much as I love Chanyeol .. Cooperate with me , Luhan.. As results , I'll get Chanyeol and you'll get your first love , Hyorin.. I have a plan.. If you help me .. It's a win-win result right? What do you think?"

-End Flashback-

"Erghh!!!" Luhan groaned ..

He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and Hanna's number card was out as well.. Luhan stared at the card , the words that Hanna said kept repeating in his head.. He hesitantly took the card.. 

He typed the number , and pressed the green button.. 

"I'm so sorry , Hyorin-ah..Because no matter what I have to do it!"

TO BE CONTINUE
 
A/N : And there you go , what a crappy chap..
So sorry guys because I'm still not well. But I'll try to update if I have time and energy .. I hopee you enjoy this chap..
 
I don't mind if you're a silent reader but comment what you think okay ? You can also give me suggestion if you like..
Thankyou..!!
 
Do Upvote and Comment !!